It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal "Fusion Centers" label 4chan, Fark, YouTube & others Terrorist Communities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I just came across this PDF:

www.legitgov.org...

It's from a "Fusion Center" for the state of Virginia. For those not familiar with these facilities, Jesse Ventura first brought them to my attention:

Skip to 10:40 to hear about these fusion centers. Scary stuff.

As the PDF itself states, the point of these "fusion centers" is to collect information on individuals and organizations deemed dangerous from state, local, federal, and even private sources. They apparently have no form of government oversight in any way.

Specifically in the PDF I want to draw your attention to page 45:

Anonymous

A "loose coalition of Internet denizens", Anonymous consists largely of users from multiple internet
sites such as 4chan, 711chan, 420chan, Something Awful, Fark, Encyclopedia Dramatica,
Slashdot, IRC channels, and YouTube. Other social networking sites are also utilized to mobilize
physical protests. Anonymous has no leader and is reliant on the collective power of individuals
acting in such a way that benefits the movement. Actions attributed to Anonymous include:

• Habbo raids - Unwanted and prohibited behaviors in the Habbo
online community
• Internet vigilantism reports – Self-identified Anonymous members
tracked down and helped authorities capture an online sexual
predator
• Epilepsy Foundation forum invasion – Hackers changed the
coding of the website to random flashing patterns in an apparent
attempt to induce headaches and seizure. Anonymous denies
responsibility for this and has claimed that the Church of
Scientology actually staged the attack as Anonymous in an effort
to discredit the movement.
• Project Chanology – an ongoing electronic and physical protest
campaign against the Church of Scientology

Since none of these are native to Virginia, I can only assume that fusion centers all across the US are distributing this same information to federal, state and local police, as well as EMS personnel. They also make note of where large numbers of armed citizens are and seem to think that these people also pose a terrorist threat. I didn't realize that the federal government considers the 2nd amendment to their own Constitution so radical. Maybe they're anticipating pissing us all off in the future?

What's scary about this to me is that it insinuates that they're already keeping a close eye on YouTube, and the other sites listed.

If you can find one of these documents for your state it also shows how these fusion centers are cutting your states into chunks for easier management, and they even show you which cities and counties are participating with them, and which have not responded to their solicitation.

Just throwing this out there for general dissemination and information purposes. If we the people aren't responsible for our own government then no one is.
edit on 9-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have wondered if just being on ATS is a "red flag" to those watching for trouble-makers. It seems logical to me that there would be "monitors" on the web just like there are intelligence and under-cover agents mixing with the general populace.

I notice the first screen shot in your post is nearly 2 years old - is this something that fizzled out or is it still active?

Interesting. Unnerving. There is SO much we just don't know.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ironically I found this PDF on Encyclopedia Dramatica (one of the websites listed by the feds as potentially dangerous).

I just checked out the website it was hosted on: www.legitgov.org...

I encourage everybody else to check out what all is hosted there.

Here's a sampling:

Microsoft Global Criminal Compliance Handbook

Department of Homeland Security: Domestic Extremism Lexicon (included: tax resistors, "leaderless resistance," sovereign citizen movement)

DoD to 'augment civilian law' during pandemic or bioterror attack

Virginia Tech Shooting 'Oddities'

Plenty more there for review by the vigilant American.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
I have wondered if just being on ATS is a "red flag" to those watching for trouble-makers. It seems logical to me that there would be "monitors" on the web just like there are intelligence and under-cover agents mixing with the general populace.

ATS is the largest conspiracy theory forum on the internet, and I have personally read articles in the past showing where the DoD had admitted paying people to post on blogs and forums to paint DoD policies in a positive light. "Coincidentally" those articles seem to have subsequently vanished down a memory hole.

I notice the first screen shot in your post is nearly 2 years old - is this something that fizzled out or is it still active?

These fusion centers are relatively new creations by the Department of Homeland Security and as far as I know they're still completely active. They wouldn't even give Jesse Ventura that much information when he showed up to one of their facilities, so this is treated as a sensitive intelligence venture and is not transparent by any twist of the word. It seems like they disseminate information on a yearly basis to federal authorities, state police, local police, and even private individuals/organizations, and also collect information from the same people. They show in that PDF above who exactly is participating with them in the state of Virginia. You can see in the PDF that it's labeled "police sensitive" on every page too. I take it that this information wasn't meant to be seen by the general public.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh no! I frequent 4chan and I live in Virginia. Guess I'm a homegrown terrorist, I'll be waiting for the party van to pick me up.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I read the entire Terrorism Threat Assessment for the State of Virginia and I found something really disturbing.

Every Division 1-7 has some kind of activity that is a threat to National Security.....REALLY!! c'mon...

It's not the activity that is disturbing its the fact that they've (whoever this assessment was performed by) justified their own existence through nothing but survey research which is 80% speculation by the jurisdictions in place. This is outrageous. When everywhere has indication for a threat in their reports, that's when someone has to say enough is enough. Prove it!

Names, Reasons, recent actions and threat assessment of each individual being watched needs to be determined and shown in the court of law for warrants on arrests. Otherwise it's just an abuse of power to justify their own existence.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

I couldn't agree more.

They have to perpetuate the myth of threats, or even generate real threats false-flag style, to justify their own jobs, pay checks, and the very existence of these fusion centers. Same with the military industrial complex. They have to generate wars and conflicts, or else there's no money in making guns, bombs and tanks!

The whole situation is ridiculous and self-perpetuating, and even self-escalating.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I read through most of the OP Virginia thing, too, then searched to see if my state had a similar doc.
Found this listing of ALL of them...

epic.org...

as of 3/08/06...so, five years ago.
there's an address at the bottom: [email protected]. I found a link to their website, which is copyrighted 2005-2011, and says it's for researchers and law enforcement personnel.

Not an Intelligence System
This site is not an intelligence system where active criminal intelligence information is stored or exchanged. Rather, it is a resource center designed to assist a user in developing, managing, and operating a law enforcement criminal intelligence function.

But it also says, at the top,

This Web site is funded through a grant from the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse this Web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies and any services or tools provided).

So....funded through a GRANT?
Who of us here has proven ability to write and be awarded a GRANT?

Uh.......ME! ME!
How bout it, SkepO, you want me to apply for a grant??

edit on 10-4-2011 by wildtimes because: additional info

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Supported by BJA to further its mission, the NCIRC maintains two Web sites. The public site provides criminal justice professionals with easy access to a multitude of resources that are primarily concerned with local, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement intelligence operations and practices. The secured Web site provides additional training materials and information resources expressly for law enforcement professionals

Wow, I highly recommend poking around their site at

www.ncirc.gov...

They have a public site (this one), and a "SECURED site" - which presumably holds the real-deal info they DON'T want the public to know.

Um....Conspiracy, anyone?? I found a pdf in their site showing 10 steps to becoming part of their network
www.ncirc.gov...

My spouse is a veteran Army Military Police sergeant. I might look into signing up to the FBI LEO thing (item 8)..I'd like to see those other 125 sites with more info.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
My spouse is a veteran Army Military Police sergeant. I might look into signing up to the FBI LEO thing (item 8)..I'd like to see those other 125 sites with more info.

That would be incredible. Just be sure to keep it hush hush until the moment is ripe.

Hopefully they won't do any kind of background check that has them pilfering through your posts here.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

well...it is in virgina, so i'm not shocked. take a state wide pole on the number of "birthers" there. if something isn't male, white, christian, and confederate...it's evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ironically the people that best fit your stereotype in Virginia are the ones that the DHS are least concerned about, according to the above PDF.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Did you read the whole thread? There is a site listed in a reply (from me) linking to the list of EACH STATE's "fusion center". It's not just Virginia.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I've asked this before - certainly they are aware of ATS...aren't they?

If all the conspiracy theories are correct, they have already infiltrated this discussion board, and disinfo dispensers would be here, too, wouldn't they? If not list-makers, name-takers, cookie-jars, spies, what have you...I think the "freedom of speech" right is all that probably keeps every one of us from getting a door kicked in and ....well, don't want to give anyone ideas.

Just asking...not indicting. But it's awfully easy to get on this site. And there sure are a lot of people who fire off hate-posts and like to name-call, generalize, contradict, and point fingers. Just like on Capitol H--

Wait a minute...!!??!!

new topics

top topics

join