It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Short of a bonafide alien invasion, there is no way mainland America is occupied by anyone, without the express cooperation of our own government and soldiers, and that last part is as likely as me being crowned Jesus tomorrow by the world bank.

and I see that you have completely forgot
about 9/11.

When one man (Cheney) made an entire
DOD stand down for one false flag.

It can happen again.
With only one man or woman
as the case may be.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
LOL.

Kim Jung Ill is the OP.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's real easy,

just wait a while and let things get worse.

They will kill each other with all the guns they own.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I know this may sound hilarious to a few, but let me take you through something you may or may have not come to realize with this type of thread, and perhaps even this type of site.

it is a collection of different perspectives and experiences which inevitably leads to releasing vital information.
things that were not known prior and could not without this type of organization of data and ultimately consciousness. let's say someone malevolent out there is looking for this particular information, isn't it in our interest to protect it rather then throw it all out there into one perfect databank for them to draw from when needed?

an invasion of the united states is as horrific a nightmare as they come and I would rather us not to reveal what we know about it's weaknesses. America is only as strong as us.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Station army in Canada, hit from the North, bombard all US coastal Cities with warships. East side sent in paratroops, up from Mexico. All sides.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't have to invade the USA, I already live here.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I've reviewed the responses, and I wonder if the aliens would be able to separate the nuggets from the absurd. I wonder if some of the poster can...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

great..
whats to stop the thirty plus million illegal Mexicans that have just invaded
under the radar and missle shield ...un-opposed so to speak...?

if it ain't broke don't fix it..
go with what You know for sure works I always say
even though that should go without saying

edit on 9-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, when it collapses on its own......others will jump in for the taking.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Station army in Canada, hit from the North, bombard all US coastal Cities with warships. East side sent in paratroops, up from Mexico. All sides.
Wouldn't work. You can't get a big enough army into Canada without the US knowing about it. Warships are not really set up for coastal bombardment anymore. The few ships that could get here and fire ship to shore missiles would quickly be destroyed before causing any real damage. Why paratroops from Mexico? They are doing just find with their infiltrated ground army.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't invade the US, that would be insanity. You don't invade nations with powerful armies that have nukes, you just don't. Even if you were to win the war, your country would be burning to the ground at best. So much for reaping any benefits...

What I would do, is let the USA destroy itself. I would institute a subversion campaign and brainwash the populace into a mistrust for the government and soften up their heads for my secret political agents to further brainwash them in order to establish a government in which I would secretly have full authority. In other words, I would be the puppet master. Then I would kill everyone who resists the final stage of my plan with my newfound power (and anyone else on my blacklist; which would probably consist of 30% of the country). Very basically of course, you get the idea though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Use a small crack teams of troops to storm the whitehouse, capture the media stations and then take the president and vice president hostage and use the threat of my nukes against major population targets to subdue and take over.
Then once I had the government in my hands, I wouldn't need to roll my tanks in.

suggestion; This would all work better if the Crack Teams were giving the Crack out free :-)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I would do exactly as the Mexicans and infiltrate the culture and become a huge financial burden and scream bloody murder every time somebody tries to do something about it. Viva Atzlan!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
LOL.

Kim Jung Ill is the OP.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would be a non citizen, run for office and get elected President, and then spend the nation to poverty. Screw up all our ties with our allies, create division within the nation through politics. Oh wait, someone's doing that already.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would keep that big bad standing overt army marching around threatenlingly stirring up trouble to draw attention from my real strike in the form of a "fifth column".

A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within.
The term originated with a 1936 radio address by Emilio Mola, a Nationalist General during the 1936–39 Spanish Civil War. As his army approached Madrid, a message was broadcast that the four columns of his forces outside the city would be supported by a "fifth column" of his supporters inside the city, intent on undermining the Republican government from within (see Siege of Madrid).[1] The term was used as the title of Ernest Hemingway's only play, which he wrote while the city was being bombarded; the play was published in 1938 in his book The Fifth Column and the First Forty-Nine Stories.[2]

In fact, this supposed "fifth column" did not prove very effective, as demonstrated by the fact that Madrid held out until 1939 despite very heavy fighting. Nevertheless, the term caught on and was used extensively, especially by those fighting the Fascists and Nazis.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Couldn't be done with an Army.

Too many well trained and armed veterans. Plus gangbangers, rednecks, militias, survivalist groups. You get the idea.

Also if I was running the show and it looked like the US was going down, I would push the big red button and launch ALL the Nukes.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Totally useless thread but anyway! As another poster pointed out this is clearly designed to be an Anti-US bash style thread.

You don't seem to have taken account that there would be massive nuclear (and other advanced weapons) retaliation aimed at the invaders home countries from bases in the US and overseas. This would very quickly kill the morale of any invaders and not motivate them to fight harder as some here would have you imagine. Also The US has massive amounts of guns in the hands of ordinary citizens and large numbers of well equipped, trained and motivated militias and gangs. Iraq and Afghanistan would be walks in the park compared to trying to take the US! Never going to happen! pointless fantasy thread!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Buy XE then bring in foreign employees by saying im simply outsourcing some work and Americans are lazy and don't want to do these jobs. Then you own the security force around most politicians. They have military weaons and military vehicles. And if it fails you can't be held liable in the court of law for doing anything wrong in the first place.Corporations are great!!

edit on 9-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join