It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think that bombing the motherbrain of walmart in Bentonville Arkansas would be a great start. Everything bought and sold is routed there. Not saying I am going to bomb it, just a theory. Sadly I actually shop there for certain things from time to time.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

If you were in charge of a comparable force to that of the USA, how would you organize a military land based invasion ultimately?

There is NO comparable force.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Starvation = Poison all the Pot Crops and then close down all the Fast Food Joints and 7/11's.

Distraction = Create more Reality Shows, Game Shows, Foot Ball Stadiums etc

Communications = Close down Face Book and Twitter effectively shutting down all communications as people don't know how to do a face to face anymore.

Disarmament. = Guns for I-Phone program. There will be line-ups for miles.

And finally, produce Obama's Birth Certificate.

This will keep the MSM busy for at least a week. Or produce facts that he is not a citizen, but this will only keep the MSM busy for a day or two because they don't want to make too much of it and lose their jobs.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
barring overwhelming (OVERWHELMING) force or long-term degradation of the U.S., invasion would not be practical.
I believe between the wars the British had a scenario in which they invaded the U.S. (!) through Canada, sending an army in to isolate the northeast from the rest of the country.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

There is no need to invade the USA. Any country that can control the oil imports could literally shut down Americas infrastructure and everyone would eventually starve if there was no way to grow and distribute food. Why do you think we have such a strong military presence in oil producing countries?

edit on 9-4-2011 by whaaa because: vimi

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why invade? You want to take over, not invade. Invasion is stupid and the hard way to achieve such goals.

And we've already largely BEEN taken over. The banks rule. And things like the FED, IMF and China are in control.

First, TPTB will destroy the dollar - already in progress.
Then when food runs out and riots start, move in the riot police and put the people in FEMA camps, starting with the ringleaders.

Note that i have heard lots about foreign troops being trained for such domestic work. Makes sense. You don't want to have to depend on U.S. Forces to do that job. And more non-US forces can and will be brought over from overseas.

The only real issue will be people with weapons and guns. I'm sure TPTB know who those people are. And they will get special attention, but not by direct use of forces. Advanced non-lethal weaponry will be used to break their ability to resist, then they will be quietly arrested.

Their is not much of a constitution left. So there will be little to stop TPTB from doing pretty much whatever THEY want. If will take a lot of people to stand up to put and end to this possibility, but it can be done. There and many non-violent means of protest availiable to ALL of us!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

You are right I don't know how I f'd that up!

It's been ten years since I lived in Sarasota, America Drive right on the cul de sac.
Miss it. . .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Was waiting for this post. Everyone at the DOD thinks about this scenario every day, its not unpatriotic, rather the opposite. But I think the China way is probably the best way to go about it. Militarily it would be next to impossible. The US still has the most technological army in the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
sneak over the border and have large families
While being paid to do it.
edit on 9-4-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

thats it...and thats how they do it everywhere

working well :S

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
since this is something i do plan to do, i wont disclose how it will be executed

i will say though that my troops will land on one of these two dates: during superbowl or on new year's eve

still undecided, but anyone planning an invasion on the us could take a hint from charts detailing the yearly spikes in alcohol sales in the usa..

on a side note, strategically one cannot touch north american soil without controlling certain places first...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
This is a great topic!

Well, to start it is almost impossible to invade because citizens are armed and always seem to get that nationalist sentiment when attacked. The US stands in the way of a New Order in the world as the Damned People actually believe they have rights!!!

That is why the "New Model" for World Government is based on China's Fascism System. Those pesky people get in the way and WHAM!

Anyway, invading the US is easy.... First, you have to Balkanize the population and turn them against each other. No way a United People in a country like the US could be conquered unless you can get a large number of the population on your side.

So, infiltrate the nation to create numerous opposing groups, begin internal fighting and hatred, Get a whole bunch of incompatible cultures together in enough numbers to fight and cause havoc with the current occupants of the land. Cause tension, teach everyone the nation is # and evil, turn them all against each other, get them to fight openly.

Now, Your Army comes in as "peacekeepers" and then once inside you can start a Nazi eugenics campaign and some ethnic cleansing (on those damned American Independent types) until you have killed enough to colonize.....

See, not too hard... Just force the multi-culturalism until the breaking point!

WOW this sounds very familiar. Were have I seen this before? OH, wait the entire middle-east. Your right this is exactly how it happens. One of the best replies I have ever seen on ATS huge thumbs

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would over run the borders with millions of starving, criminal parasites and then I would take away all of the jobs and deflate the currency through the excessive printing of fake currency.

I would also mandate forced multi culturalism and political correctness as law, all while taxing the people who do work into an early grave.

But of coure this is all just hypothetical....I mean these things could never happen in real life.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Starvation = Poison all the Pot Crops and then close down all the Fast Food Joints and 7/11's.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets not leave you in charge. K. We need those crops. For medicine of course..

I can't even contemplate a way to invade my own country. None the less any others. I guess I am not a violent person.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One word: Terrorism.

If you took your force and sent them over time to Canada and Mexico, and even into the US itself, you could easily create thousands of pockets of resistance. Even if you gave them simple instructions such as:

1) Do nothing until you hear of a certain event happening in our home nation
2) Cause destruction afterwards in any way possible.
3) Do not get caught
4) Kill any and all government employees possible, but not publicly if possible.

This alone would totally overload our intelligence network and even if they found out from where they came, they wouldn't be able to round them up or stop them. At that point you could easily strike as you pleased.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

That would be a huge mistake...The American public would cheer if the Whitehouse was taken over..great idea we will pay you a billion dollars to take them back to your country...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You have been the target of sustained cultural subversion for the last 60yrs vis the Frankfurt School, PC multiculturalism Cloward and Piven, Alynski and others.

The US is already finished as a viable nation, hollowed out, gutted fragmented and bankrupt.

All it would take to finish off the tottering wreck that is the US would be an EMP attack from an annonymous coastal freighter - both Iran and NK are ready willing and able and not in the least concerned about retaliation.

After a yr of chaos 95% of you will be dead from starvation, disease and civil war, no-one will be manning the Subs or missiles and China will simply roll up in cruise ships to take-over their new property.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'd
get three wooden sal boats and sail them from spain towards the new world....
ooops that was the next to last invasion

I'd
install a private debt based currency systen administered by a privatewly owned central bank
then I'd invent aipac
ooops, that was last time...

next invasion
the UN
(hey, it was good for Libya It will be good for you too
)

then china

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for all the posts so far.

The funny thing is now I am starting to welcome the idea of military force being used to some of the other more subtle ways you all have pointed out.
Scary how lots of these ideas are parallel to what has/is happening now!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

No doubt. All of the armies, navies and air forces of the world, combined, couldn't field enough men and conventional weapons to invade the US mainland, let alone capture or "take it." It's an idiotic question. We have the most powerful military in the entire world, by a huge margin, and we have trouble mopping up in countries like Afganistan. What in the world makes anyone think they could "do it here," where a large percentage of the population is armed, relatively educated, and highly nationalistic?

And where would they get the boats required to land their armies on our shores? How would they build them without drawing attention to themselves via satellite imagery at 3 meter resolution? You do realize it would take 15 thousand of our best troop transport ships, at full capacity, to deliver a million boots to our shores? By the time you loaded them all, you'd need to port, just to resupply them for the voyage.

Short of a bonafide alien invasion, there is no way mainland America is occupied by anyone, without the express cooperation of our own government and soldiers, and that last part is as likely as me being crowned Jesus tomorrow by the world bank.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240

Originally posted by jude11

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lets not leave you in charge. K. We need those crops. For medicine of course..

I can't even contemplate a way to invade my own country. None the less any others. I guess I am not a violent person.

Don't worry, mine will be Monsanto free.

For medicinal purposes of course.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join