It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Loses It (and rightly so) - When This Man Acts Like This It Means - WAKE UP!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

It's not too late but the window of opportunity is closing very quickly......

if something is going to be done, it HAS to be within the next few months

impreaching the whole Obama administration and arresting the banking cartel is for starters

learn from the common street Egyptians; they're not going to allow anything less than their own democracy so if you think Egypt's revolution is over yet.....it's not. They won't allow the Muslim Brotherhood or the Globalists take control of their country. They're not stupid.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm in total agreement with that video. How do we stop paying taxes tho? I'm on the verge of driving to washington dc with a poster thats says enough and just standing there for however long i have to. I hope im able to attract more people when im there

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This should be broadcast to every t.v set right now. It is true that if everybody, EVERYBODY, would grow a set and stop paying for these criminals to ruin this beautiful planet they would fold in a day.

Regrettably it is also true that there are many more sleepy zombies to wake up before this will happen....
Only when enough peoples live are directly affected will we stand as one. Then it may be too late.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Totally agree with him,been saying it,WAKE UP PEEPS..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Well not all our taxes pay for the military, I mean some of it goes to paying for some of "those well deserved vacations" that Obama sends his family on.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Tough talk, but looks like shadow boxing to me. A "new consciousness" and paradigm for living must precede any meaningful change in the status quo.

Unless everyone does it, not paying taxes is a martyr's mission. Not saying it's not an option, but be prepared for the consequences, because the "masses" are morons and your sacrifice won't change a thing. Not paying taxes is not a "plan." Not paying taxes is an act of desperation. Not paying taxes is what we do when we don't have a plan.

The system can't be reformed. Armageddon, to me, is another century of business as usual, only more so. Darker, deeper, and crueler. An Armageddon of the human soul. Which is why I'm rooting for a 2012-type "ascension" or "Planet X"-class event.

Not much of a "plan," but it's all we've got.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Celente has always aggravated me, he's just one of Art Bell's doomers, and that's why he kept getting repeated airtime.

I'm conflicted about all the wars we get into. Our politicians lie about the reasons for going to war, and they lie about the way the wars are conducted. And that is distasteful to us. But we require oil, and that is what they're getting for us. So unless we're all going to go live out in the woods and give up electricity and food that comes in packets, we should think a little bit about the consequences of our goverments becoming passive as we would like them to.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This system is done. We are getting closer and closer to the "game over" status with each day passing.
Yes, we need to grow up. And it must happen pretty soon. Wake up my friends and if you have done - then wake up others!! We must collaborate on every level to not support this f***ing sh** any longer.

However the people in western societies are still too well in order to realize what is really going on. In fact we should have a revolution here too, like in the near eastern countries. We should stop this pseudo democratic system in which you DON'T have a choice. It's just the cage's walls are further away. But they are there. And they are now pushing them closer and closer towards us with each day.

Let's end this now. It's time to act and not talk any longer. We should coordinate massive protest movements all across all countries. And finally we should biuld up our own system / society INSIDE this monster in order to remove the cabal once and for all. Let us be the disease for TPTB that they can't cure anymore. We deserve to REALLY be free and stop the real terrorists here: the government puppets and their masters!!

STAND UP!!!
edit on 9-4-2011 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I do like his point about the women running the show .... he's right they have no clue. And also i agree that these people, our leaders do not have a personal stake in these wars. In the olden times when a king went to battle his own sons were at the front of the charge. If these weasles want to pick fights with others let them put their own families in battle dress and send them in first. I guarantee there would be a lot less wars.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Haven't paid UK taxes for years, not since the whole WMD bs and poor Dr David Kelly passed away after telling the truth. Refuse to fund terrorism. Last council tax bill was a joke, any other invoice you get a breakdown of what your money's buying. I don't mind contributing towards hospitals/police etc, but the biggest bulk, £600 + (and that's in the lowest bracket) goes to my local council. Could they be any more vague? And the herd just accept it.

No doubt they'll catch up with me in time, but what the heck some things are worth standing up for, and I'll tell the judge exactly how I feel about contributing towards the murder of innocent people in other countries.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Maybe due to the fact that they might be dried flowers ? It's called low maintenance decor.

Moving right along....

Oil or aka Petrol Dollars are what keep the Dollar afloat. TPTB need a cheap source of oil in which to continue the system.

The Saudi's Oil is eventually running out and TPTB need a newer "cheap" source.

Libya has the sweetest crude that is very close to the surface costing only $1. barrel to extract.
Also being on the Mediterranean sea helps in distribution to the western world.

That's why we are there. As well as Libya's Central bank not being owned/controlled by the Rothshild Banking Cartel.
Which from what I am reading has already been taken over...

Is Libya going to become the new extension of Israel ?

Also...if you really want a barometer of what's going on with the US and it's fiscal health ...aka the US Dollar.

Look at the Price of GOLD in Dollars...it's at an all time high of $1475. per oz Silver at $40/oz.
That's a small amount of gold, in a coin it's about an inch and a half across. About the size of a half dollar.

The Dollar is in really bad shape. These wars as I have predicted are the TPTB's only way out.

Crazy Jethro is right. You don't want to go head to head with the GOVT.

As I have said repeatedly. FORCE IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

Jesse Ventura has a very good option in NOT voting for either DEMS or Republicans in the coming elections....vote 3rd party only.

We can begin getting the word out now. We have a perfect case in convincing the sheeple in our current administration's ZERO CHANGE Campaign !!

For it's The same old crap, just a different puppet residing in the white house....and lavishly I might add !

Vote Third party only !

I voted for Ross Perot who warned us about going bankrupt back in 1992 AND 1996.
And look where we are today ?
Sad....Sad.....Sad.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Celente has always aggravated me, he's just one of Art Bell's doomers, and that's why he kept getting repeated airtime.

I'm conflicted about all the wars we get into. Our politicians lie about the reasons for going to war, and they lie about the way the wars are conducted. And that is distasteful to us. But we require oil, and that is what they're getting for us. So unless we're all going to go live out in the woods and give up electricity and food that comes in packets, we should think a little bit about the consequences of our goverments becoming passive as we would like them to.

What!?
Are you serious? Ever heard of just buying the oil?
Something wrong with that?
You buy everything else dont you? Or do you condone stealing?
You think those countries dont want to make money, stimulate their economies, by selling their resources?
They just dont want to get raped & pillaged for it.
Plus, if your in the US, your own country has PLENTY of oil.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Cross the line from "words" to "action" and see what happens. We are most likely as disorganized as the Libyan Rebels. The FedGov will take us out on their terms and they will certainly go to the violent extreme end whatever is needed to do the job. We are just not going to get anywheres at this point. There are those who simply will not co-operate with those of us who want a change for the better in this nation. If evil is to continue, simply slapping it's hand and saying naughty-naughty is not going to make it go away. It will continue to go around and come back to bite us even harder. Greed and power is just too appealing. It must be stopped at a more "serious" level. You guys figure it out from here. MM

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

You are 100% right. There is no way of getting out of paying taxes. The government of this country is not about to let that happen! I remember the incident at Ruby Ridge. We all need to learn to get out of debt. Don't become slaves to credit. Learn that you can live without those credit cards, and pay off long term loans like homes and cars faster by paying more each month on the amount that is owed. It will help to reduce the long term cost of the loan. That has always been a problem here in the U.S. people are too busy just trying to survive, and that is the way they want us to be.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I do like his point about the women running the show .... he's right they have no clue.

To be fair to women, you can't put a cat in an oven and call it a biscuit. Or in this case, put a pitbull in a dress and call it a woman.

I'm one of the people who believes that putting women (real women) in power would be better for the world. The problem is that it's the most ambitious and ruthless types of women like Rice and Clinton who would make it to the top. Those women are no different than men from a "defense" perspective.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
the problem now is that its really to late too take this advise.
So we stop paying taxes and the military has no funding. Thats not going to take back what we've already done in Libya and the Middle East. With no military, they'll attack for sure, and then what?
I don't have the answer. I mean, its enough to try and fix what going on in our country. When you add people who hate you and want to plot your destruction to the equation... well... you guys get it...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

What!?
"Attack for sure"? Based on what?
What military out there do you think is capable of, attacking, invading and occupying a country the size of the US? UK? France? And why would they even do it? What are you basing this track record on?
Do you realize how small the military forces of most countries are?
Nobody is interested in war, only the ones that have been busy doing it for the last century as a business.

Here is a lesson.
Especially if you are a super power, lead by example.
Protect your borders and leave other nations and people alone.

If everyone did that, we would have peace on Earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
That's it? Just get out of debt? So basically just sit back and deal with it?

That's the first step yes. First get yourself out of debt, stop being a debt slave. Second, get educated. This part does not mean researching conspiracy until you drop, but educate yourself on history, political philosophy, and the study of people/social movements. THEN you can take action. You can not help others until you are in a stable place.

I'd also suggest learning how to fire weapons, hunt, and how to build structures (survival).

That's to defeatest in my books. I refuse to sit back and let so very few have almost anything while plenty struggle. It would be a different world if people were rewarded for working hard but nowdays you are rewarded for having connections and money.

You seem to be angry at the realities of human existence, and there is nothing to be done about that. If you are striving for some kind of grand ascendancy then I think your efforts will be in vain, because humans have not changed much in a few thousand years.

That is no way for our world to run, and will eventually kill us all. So I refuse to sit back and take it, and wish more people were pissed off more.

If your not mad, your not paying attention.

Pred...

I am angry, and have been angry for many many years, but the question is not if one is angry, but how they choose to take action based on that anger. I have 4 children and a wife that I support, so obviously being reckless is not an option. I must be prudent and I advise others to be prudent as well.

You propose fighting one of the largest and most sophisticated machines ever developed in the history of man. I think you need bigger and smarter weapons than Gandhi and some "awake" people to pull it off.

Be at peace brother. Fight what you can fight and leave the rest alone. If you want to fight what you call evil, then you must do it with education and conviction rather than simply choosing not to participate.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowkat

Agreed, and thank you. Michael Badnarik was right:

1) Secure your property. Meaning get out of debt, change your money/savings into something you can use and/or hide from TPTB

2) Get educated. This is not simply coming to ATS, but reading actual books about law, ethics, politics, philosophy, and most importantly history.

3) Take action.

I've seen the consequences of skipping steps, but along the way we have to remember what is really important in life, and that is family and friends. I see many trying to wake people up with anger, but there is no need to do that and it's not effective when you can simply encourage people to learn. They will develop their own anger in due course.

This is a marathon, not a sprint, so we have to be more long term because the enemy has long vision.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Can't listen to the video because my sound is not working on my computer but I am familiar with Celente's past thoughts from having read some of his past interviews. Here is what I would add;

It may sound like a cliche but to my way of thinking it's best for a person to FIRST try and become the change one wishes to see in themselves. By first focusing on ourselves and then family and then friends, coworkers and others in our immediate circle of influence and radiating outward the effect can be quite startling.

Every day we wake up we can ask does every decision I make either add to or subtract from the direction I wish to go and the direction I would like to see the world move in. Am I freeing myself and family etc. from being tied and dependent to a system that uses methods I disagree with. Am i becoming more independent in my ability to provide the necessities of life OR more dependent on the welfare of others?

To my way of thinking more money supports this system from every purchase I make than from year end taxes that I pay. Do I buy only locally from people that share my beliefs of a kinder gentler less oppressive world or do I give my money to middlemen who really add nothing to the effort and to big mega companies that turn around and use these dollars to buy politcians and favor that end up using my very hard earned dollars against me and others? One of the BEST things a person can do is to make sure that EVERY dollar spent as much as is feasible is ONLY given to like minded people and projects.

Do I buy my food from local farmers markets or do I rather buy from McDonalds? Do I pay a private mechanic to fix my car or do I go to a garage who works for one of the major auto makers? Do I buy new or do I buy used when possible? Do I barter with neighbors and friends when I can and pay no sales taxes for those exchanges or do i go to Wal-mart and pay both them and sales taxes? Do i set in fron of the idot box soaking in the propaganda and sales pitches or do I turn it off and stop supporting it. You get the idea. VOTE with EVERY dollar spent and lead by example and show others every day how you live and spend and save money and you will be surprised how it can have a ripple effect.

It's not always easy and occaionally there is backsliding due to time constraints and circumstances but with a little planning and determination it can become a general way of life and when one falls off the wagon one can self correct and get right back on the very next day or week.

As to our sons and daughters and husbands and wives who have voluteered to sign up for military duty I'm not sure we can have as much effect in the way that those would put themselves into situations where they are MISUSED to carry out killing for empire and the resources and geography needed to maintain it. All one can really do is to try and continue to point out what is so obvious to so many of us which is the deeper reasons behind these (and most) frauduant wars and occupations and the lies and deceipt use to propagandize and brainwash the masses. (* war on terror* give me a friggin break)

People have to come around themselves to any self-evedient 'truth' and sometimes coming home from the horrors of battle is the only way they will ever be able to 'see' and then sometimes it even takes years of refection to see how one has been used and why and by whom. The best we can do maybe is to always try and educate our own as to the fraudulant reasons of 'economic wars' and try and keep those close to us from ever particpating, IMHO.

No easy answers or applications just small steps taken every day wearing down the stone drop by drop as our lives play out always trying our best, even with our own faults to lead by example.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Tecumte because: correct wording

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
Dear KrazyJethro

I think we have to be blunt and use base language other wise risk being totally misunderstood or over looked.

I don't disagree, and try to at all times "speak the rude truth". This does not denote beating one over the head with it as you will be dismissed.

Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day. — 'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' — Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood. ~ Emerson, Self Reliance (I highly recommend his writings and Thoreau's)

From what I see in this world in particularly since 9/11, I fear that evil that evil is to milder word. But I do not use it in the religious sense.

Yes reading anything around where I am would be an improvement.

The revolution has to start somewhere there has to be a beginning if just one person of substance reads what I am saying and has the power to carry it through we will be on the way to a peaceful victory over the evil.

Bring back flower power but lets all join them. San Francisco will be full.

I take no stock in the flower power method, as I feel it tends to lend itself towards communistic teachings of which I do not subscribe.

However, reading is the only way to gain wisdom that we will greatly need in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join