It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by spikey

That may be so. I am of the opinion that ET genetically created us...

Thanks for your words.

No problem Amatersu,

Besides, we might be *both* right. Maybe the previous high tech human epochs were started by ET when they genetically created us hundreds of thousands of years ago..who knows.

To be honest, i was starting to think i was the only one here!

Cheers.

I think the genmod done to create us was about 200,000 years ago... And that there have been high societies coming and going on this planet.

Anyway, no. You're not alone. [smile]

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I never could get my machine to do the time and the coordinates right at the same time. I could either send something backwards (or forwards) in time but in the same spot and since the earth and even the entire universe is moving that failed. Or I could send the object instantly to another coordinate. Obviously I just made this all up, but it sounds fun.

A while back someone asked who would take a trip out into space and leave others behind? I would - the experience would be priceless. I would aim to return shortly and take a few of my closest with me (having survived the test flight), and then leave for further adventures.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Did you know that Arabs are responsible for a hell of a lot of innovations throughout history?...even our alphabet is based on Arabic script.

Really? That's why they call it "Times New Roman", becuase it wasn't Roman it was Arabic?

SPQR

Roman or Arabic?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka
This guy is the real deal.

...This is a guy who announced that he is selling holidays to the moon and then a couple of years later, he posts a thread entitled “Iran will go to space but never land a craft on the Moon” in which he explains how landing on the Moon is "an insult and an affront to Islam."

This is a guy who claims to have built a plasma reactor out of a cola bottle (oh yes, really). Here it is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fa481cca93e.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm pretty sure that the end of the 4th electrode is a blade out of a pencil sharpener. Whoever knew that building a plasma reactor was so simple! Some people believe that it works, apparently.

Here is the proud inventor of this revolutionary technology:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bc9bd320ba9.jpg[/atsimg]

The answers to the questions on the thread that you posted are absolutely hilarious. He simply spews a load of complete nonsense and then justifies it by saying that “as you have not got the knowledge you do not comprehend the extent of the knowledge we have released to you on our forum and the Foundation site, some of what we have revealed will be understood in hundreds of years from now.” - Right.

The Zohal certainly looks crappy enough to have been built under his supervision, but has anyone confirmed that he is responsible for the technology in the Zohal? Have any Iranian officials even associated him with the Zohal in any way whatsoever?

Again, as if it really needs to be said, the Zohal is not capable of space travel, never mind faster-than-light travel. Even the Ayatollah and his cronies do not look impressed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/501d2054b876.jpg[/atsimg]

I agree that Keshe is a real something, but he literally could not be any further from the real deal.
edit on 9/4/11 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hmm very interesting, it's hard to tell what's true or false, like with most things these days haha.

Originally posted by mbkennel

Did you know that Arabs are responsible for a hell of a lot of innovations throughout history?...even our alphabet is based on Arabic script.

Really? That's why they call it "Times New Roman", becuase it wasn't Roman it was Arabic?

SPQR

Roman or Arabic?

I think he meant the numbers, which the North African Arabs introduced to Europe from what I've read.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-4-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

SPQR

Roman or Arabic?

Apologies, event fart brain afraid, i'm.

Meant to say numbers, not alphabet.

(*many thanks to phoenix for helping out.)

Star for noticing mbkennel.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

There is no air in space, therefor there would be no drag effect. This makes no sense either being the faster you go while in space, the more mass you need. If you were to travel at the speed of light, the mass of your ship would have to be that of Earths moon. Nice try tho.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Going to remain highly skeptical, however hopeful.

Iranian saucer tech...hmm...first red flag is that its iranian, they aren't known to be the most truthful in their claims of anything.
Second red flag...he said, she said, I was told by a guy whom knows a guy whom has a cousin who's best friends with a scientist that said...ya, until there is something measurable and verified, then going to simply have a cynical look

If it pans out though and in 10 years, we are taking joyrides through the galactic center, I will gladly be a fan of iran as the paramount of earth's civilization.

but sadly, I believe I won't be needing to do that

If the tech is real, I will expect for our government (US) to confirm it before iran demonstrates it, if not, then I lose all hope for not just the american government, but all western governments for remaining quiet about it. Also, to make nice with them for trade rights and the possibility for joint ventures to colonize planets.

We will need to increase funding significantly in health and longevity programs...6 billion people on 1 planet is rough...6 billion people spread out to a few hundred planets is quite small..and its best to expand everywhere quickly and set up a collective so the race is truely immortal.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Buzzkill!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Please tell me you're kidding? Are you really that naive? Does somebody really have tell you that the cola waste bottle is an obvious overly simplified demonstration of the technology? Do you really think that this man of genius would propose traveling across space with a empty cola bottle? Get over yourself...

Did you even bother to learn what this technology is even about? Can you grasp the idea of space travel technologies? Please tell me what is your occupation?

Perhaps I can enlighten you some. Did you know that you can charge an iPhone with a lemon and copper base items from around the house? If not... then you can start there then "evolve" to understanding the 5 electrode waste bottle demonstration. These are simple experiments why not try them yourself.

BTW good job on finding the images. I see you have mastered the basic concept of the Google search engine. Congrats.
edit on 9-4-2011 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is kinda interesting, especially after seeing this article a couple of weeks ago on New Scientist:

Iran is top of the world in science growth

Why would countries be sharing science but be opposed on political fronts? This just doesn't make any sense.
Especially when the biggest issue everybody has with Iran is their nuclear developments.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This so believable...!!! [/sarcasm]

I wonder what they will accomplish by such lies.

edit on 9-4-2011 by masterp because: edit

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

i can tell you why, because most of people think iranian people are a bunch of dumb muslim capable just to kill e and only USA or UK OR FrANCE for exemple have the best scientists capable to made car or plane...
i think they should think twice...i'v read all the comment on this thread and i could just say one thing this is hilarious,and cute in the same time to see how people are so naive, just look at india or china why do you think they are close to iran, just for fun... dont be suprised do you realy think they will show you what they are really doing and they show you picture of there engine... come on people we are talking about a flying saucer...
edit on 9-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

I wonder what they will accomplish by such lies

maybe they could invade another country bush did it very well with lies (sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Haha really funny.... actually not. Obviously effected with blinded bias so I'm going to assume you are from the US? So let me ask you, does Bush Sr./Clinton/Bush Jr/Obama appear truthful respresentations of the US? Let's not go into that.

Did you know that the scientific community is acknowledging more and more of Iran's scientific capabilities? Iran is becoming a viral proponent to the scientific community day by day. You should look into that.

What I find funny is that "so-called scientist" love to pass judgement based off the pixel resulotion of the camera without understanding concept of the image itself. This isn't Hollywood.

Iran is a different country than the US. Iran is not blinded by materialistic garbage, this is science, this is about changing the world. Anything can happened in science with the right mind and attitude.

I have a dear friend who lives in a third world country in poverty, however he has to be one of the most smartest person I've met. He developed/architect/programmed his is own 3d engine, 3d modeling software that he solely uses himself and he did it all through 14 inch late 80s tube monitor with no degree in any university, he learned from books that he found in the garbage lol. So don't give me that crap that Iran is laughable in the scientific community. Anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The Keshe foundation is a scam. He was invited to speak at SPESIF 2010 but failed to show likely because he was too cowardly to present his BS theory to trained professionals. He's also taking $50,000 deposits for Moon flights. This isn't even a clever scam. It's pretty damn obvious.

Sorry to say folks, but grandiose claims like anti-gravity has to abide by the scientific method just like every other grandiose claim.

SIDENOTE:

An ATSer actually pointed out all the reasons this is a scam

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That was the worst photo shopped UFO ever. I mean, REALLY?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
He is not out. That is false. Matter of fact he will be releasing a tangible product of his technology to the world very soon. Why dont you purchase his digital book you can download for $30 and actual read/research and meditate his book or em I talking to a penny pincher who is afraid to loose $30 (which you wouldn't because it's through Paypal)

Why can't you understand there are several political implications in such a serious technology? Is that very hard to grasp then I suggest you stay away from his website and his research and go back and watch Jerry Springer and wait for the actual product to be revealed in due time. Patients people patients.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My uncle when he was a boy witnessed a saucer that was flying over the ditch parallel his dad's truck as they drove in the country. The disc kept pace with the truck for about a mile then steaked off at light speed. My uncle went on to become a staff sergant police officer and his dad who also witnessed the event was a pastor. My uncle passed a polygraph test when he became a cop as they ask questions like have you had experiences with the paranormal, have you ever seen a ufo etc.. he passed with flying colors and became a high ranking officer.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OK, there is no one in Iran that can generate anti-gravity, etc. If this were true, you can bet your bottom dollar that Iran would have destroyed Israel, the White House and the Capitol building, the NYSE, etc. This is just a continuation of Iran's national narcissistic sociopathy. If Iran had any technology worth a spit, the Russians would not be fueling their nuclear reactors.

Iran posits this stuff to the largely illiterate Muslim world, who will believe anything in the name of Allah (pbuh).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join