It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They she is boi! Another youtube UFO video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A video of a UFO at night over a city by some of our fine American city folk. I don't really know what to make of it, they are laughing but I can't tell if that's because its a joke or just their personality. I don't know, but here it is for your enjoyment:

Cover your ears kiddies, explicit language.

Also, I strongly think this was video was shot in Detroit Michigan, possibly only a few hours ago. So if you live in or around Michigan might be a decent to do some stargazing or something.
edit on 7-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That's a strange one right there.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
A video of a UFO at night over a city by some of our fine American city folk. I don't really know what to make of it, they are laughing but I can't tell if that's because its a joke or just their personality. I don't know, but here it is for your enjoyment:

Cover your ears kiddies, explicit language.

edit on 7-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

The laughing is just their personality. They seem alarmed but amazed at the same time, and they don't seem threatened by it, just curious of the strange light in the sky.
edit on 7-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lol if that is real it's not very big and it's not doing to well from the looks of the trail of fire behind it lol could be NASA though?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The first thing I thought was maybe someone waving a cigar around, but that just isn't it. I don't guess something like it wouldn't be too hard to fake with CGI. I haven't really seen any objects like this so I figured I would share it, that could be good or bad.

Those two guys are right there on youtube and I guess we could inquire. They don't have anything else on their profiles that points to UFO and paranormal stuff, I just did a quick check though I didn't dig down into anyone's youtube junk. It's not a very exciting video, leads me to believe that what these guys saw was actually in the sky and not on their computers, but I may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Seen this before, can't remember the viewpoint on it....

Shame there's not much detail or I'd dig up the old thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Looks like a parachutist doing a night-time jump with a flare strapped to his leg. Usually see this being done as so part of a display and not just one at a time though.

edit on 8-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Add video clip.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well... its been a while since I posted this reply.

Strange how the believers suddenly become silent when their pet little theory is so obviously debunked.

I'm a believer, I just don't believe any damn thing which is plonked in front of me.

Lesson 1: Have an open mind.

Lesson 2: Do not have such an open mind that any damn thing can crawl in.

Lesson 3: When you are wrong, admit it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

You really call your clear video a proof that the OPs not so clear video shows the same? Wow...... I wonder why nobody mentioned chinese lanterns. Your attempt of debunking is like posting a hd 1080p resolution shot of a airplane to discredit any UFO video. It´s useless and doesn´t proof anything at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I never said it was aliens, I just thought it was interesting and legit on the part of the observers.

Really I am a skeptic more often than I believe something to be a legitimate UFO sighting, I thought this was interesting because the peeps on the video didn't really give any 'tells' that it was fake, not to me anyways. I enjoy analyzing people and their interactions (social psychology), I know weird right, but I am a poker player. Turns out one of my other interests is UFOs, so shove it.

Come to think of it, you don't really exhibit any signs of being human, since humans can rationalize and all.

Are you human?

Maybe they should put a captcha on ATS replies?
edit on 8-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy

You really call your clear video a proof that the OPs not so clear video shows the same? Wow...... I wonder why nobody mentioned chinese lanterns. Your attempt of debunking is like posting a hd 1080p resolution shot of a airplane to discredit any UFO video. It´s useless and doesn´t proof anything at all.

I do apologise that the poster of the original video provided such a low resolution offering.

No... wait a minute, thats not really my fault is it?

What are you saying? That providing a clear example of something which could explain a very low-res video invalidates it because it doesn't look as crappy as the original?

I think you need to re-evaluate your logic. Think about it: if I deliberately degraded the hi-res video so that it looked exactly like the lo-res video you would therefore claim that as you cannot see the hi-res detail it could be a UFO. I provided a hi-res version so that you can actually SEE what the lo-res doesn't.

Tell you what... look at the video I showed and squint.
edit on 10-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I never said it was aliens, I just thought it was interesting and legit on the part of the observers.

And I never said you did. I assumed you would welcome a rational explanation as to what your post was showing so I offered mine.

Really I am a skeptic more often than I believe something to be a legitimate UFO sighting, I thought this was interesting because the peeps on the video didn't really give any 'tells' that it was fake, not to me anyways. I enjoy analyzing people and their interactions (social psychology), I know weird right, but I am a poker player. Turns out one of my other interests is UFOs, so shove it.

Thats a rather agressive response to someone who was merely trying to solve a puzzling image in a videeo.

Come to think of it, you don't really exhibit any signs of being human, since humans can rationalize and all.

Are you human?

Maybe they should put a captcha on ATS replies?
edit on 8-4-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Care to explain your reasoning for the above statement? Do you think I'm a Turing machine?

You appear to be very defensive. This is usually the response of someone who feels their pet theory is being attacked.

I did not attack you. I tried to give a possible explanation of the video you posted. You said in your OP that it was a UFO. I tried to explain that it could be an IFO.

I don't think I deserved the attack I received.
edit on 10-4-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Formatting

new topics

top topics

join