It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another strange dream or maybe a vision....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi folks

I thought really hard about this and if i´m ready to share my experience with someone else but the persons who came forward latley showed me there is nothing to be afraid of so here it goes. Warning this may be pretty disturbing for some people but i think it´s important.

First of all i saw a UFO many years ago up close maybe 10 meters away from my window hovering above my backyard. I can still recall the exact details. Egg shaped,silver metallic with two blue lights and no windows or something similar to look out. It hovered maybe 15-20 seconds and then just disappeared in a blink of an eye. It was the early 90´s and i had nothing seen like this before though i ruled out human technology. Next morning i took my dog for a walk. Behind our backyard were alot of cornfields and a forrest and i always took him there. The wheatfield right behind my house got my attention because there were three circles in exact the same size but formed like a triangle. My dog went nuts and barked without pausing. I took a quick look at the wheat but it wasn´t harmed in any way. In fact there was no sign of any destruction at all. Everything was just flatended. But i was young and i never investigated it further until the last few years.

Second of all i nearly died 2 times between 5 years but i never really thought about it because it was my own fault. I just accepted it and that´s it. For all who are interested in the near death experience it wasn´t extraordinary like you would imagine. It was just black after i woke up. No lights,angels,dead relatives or what so ever.

I´m not a religious person though i don´t rule out the existence of a higher being but it´s nothing like the church or their followers would expect. There are 2 dreams in my whole 29 years i can still remember and both of them had the same topic. I even manged to dream about the exact same dream twice between 3 or 4 years or so.

The first and second dream who were exactly the same were about an alien invasion and i was some kind of a resistance fighter or maybe the leader of the group. I switched between many perspectives during the dream and i saw many people die. In the end of the dream we had lost everything. But there were 2 details about this dream that i will never forget. The first was that the Alien ships were already above our cities when they decloaked and openend fire without any warning. The second and that´s the disturbing one because it matches with my other dream or perhaps vision is that iwasn´t sure i was on earth or even human.

Now there is the really scary experience i had few weeks ago. I was dreaming but i felt half awake and than it happened without any warning. A second thought entered my mind and stayed there. The complete different thought were parallel to mine and i literally wondered wtf is going on. I couldn´t move or open my eyes but that wasn´t the end of it. The parallel thought downloaded pictures into my brain. Yeah i know it sounds nuts but that´s the best way to describe it.

Here is what i saw.

I was in a command center at least it looked like one.and watching a big screen divided in 7 much smaller monitors. The first screen showed an image of soldiers rounding up for a attack and i´m not talking about a squad or a platoon no there were maybe 100.000 or millions of soldiers on that screen. The second showed soemthing like a rescue operation with medical personnel guarded by soldiers. The third was about a trap were soldiers died but i couldn´t figure out how many. I attempted to look on the other four but i couldn´t because i had the feeling i had been watched or should i say caught. The next thing i remember was pure fear and this beeping sound. I counted 7 beeps until i finally managed to wake up.I never heard something like that in my whole life and of course never in my own flat.Everytime i try to recall the other 4 monitors there is just a black spot. But i have the feeling i saw them too though why i can´t remember them?

And that´s not it. Like i said before i wasn´t sure if i was human or on our planet that same thing applies for the dream with the 7 screens. I had the whole time this really strange feeling i wasn´t myself when i saw the 7 screens. And what´s with the feeling about i got caught by doing something wrong?

If this was a warning i wasn´t supposed to watch what´s my next step on this issue and why me? I´m nothing special and i sure don´t have any military experience.

What do you think? Am i going mental now or was it really some kind of a "message"? I don´t trust myself anymore...

Ps: Sorry for the bad english but it´s only my second language. I hope you could understand it though if you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask i´ll gladly answer them.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Very interesting dream and considering only having 2 that you can recall withing the years of living. I do feel that your dreams have a connection but understanding the connection is what makes the dream so unclear and confusing. You have seen something that discloses possible "to come" disasters and your dreams have you second guessing your purpose and intent of living. You do not have to be 'special' to be a part or included in the ultimate grand plan that awaits us. However, you should start paying more attention to your surroundings and be open to signs that are given. I hope you get more advice/posts to your thread! But thank you for sharing!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LaViVersae

Thank you for your reply and yes i´m paying attention and read a lot of stuff at the moment and the signs around us are everywhere. It´s sad that you can´t do anything but wait. I just still don´t know what to do...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing these. Hopefully you'll be able to discover more clues, get to more of the whole picture because I believe you're being shown these to start searching more and more. And they're something that would nudge you strongly. I don't think fighting is the right thing to do, but really try to pull together with love and compassion for each other, and draw our help in.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Generally I would agree that Love and Compassion are the way forward. However, it would be downright shameful to not stand up for battle against aggressive militarised forces that threatened our God-given freedoms (to live as we collectively see fit, peacefully wherever possible, in harmony with the universe and each other, without causing harm to anyone - as far as it depends upon us).

If these attacks as described in the OP were unprovoked or were persecutions by a strong enemy against a weak victim, then we would be morally obligated to stand up and fight back. "Defend the weak, the widows and the orphans..." [paraphrased - Biblical, though I don't remember chapter and verse]

Krishna's dialogue with Arjuna, the context for the Bhagavad Ghita (about the appropriateness of combat in certain situations) springs to mind whenever I read wishy-washy new age 'floatisms' such as those you just typed out.

[NB - 'FLOATISM' is a new word I just invented. Definition = overly sugary, unwisely optimistic meanderings, of generally vague/ 'floaty' emotional wishful thinking]

To the OP - very interested by your dreams. I have very similar dreams all the time, and unlike yourself I tend to remember my dreams each and every night. I genuinely believe we have opportunities to glimpse our future, or that of people/ beings that will interact with our own future. The nature of time, the universe etc means that the future might well be informing the past, affecting the decisions we make in regard to our own progression into whatever future is being revealed to us.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Oh boy if i´m the next John Connor we are already doomed.

The thing that scares me is the caught in the act(no pun intended) part. What if i wasn´t supposed to see that or what if i was on the wrong side of the battle? I´m curious about your dreams. Care to share them with me if it´s not to personal? I was hoping to find some people with a smiliar dream but all i read so far were sunshine,lollipops and rainbow dreams. Of course nobody wants to hear about the end of the world or a war raging in space.

I always wondered why i still remember the same dream and the strange one only. All my other dreams are gone when i wake up. No recollection of the past hours what so ever.

I don´t know if it´s important but i also never could see their faces or their bodies. Sometimes i have this strange feeling i don´t sleep at all. After sleeping 7 to 9 hours straight i´m still tired. I also should have mentioned some strange cuts all over my body after the dream. They were really deep but they are all gone now What the heck is wrong with me...

new topics

top topics

join