It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was followed and spied upon by a religious organization.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by Suspiria

I even managed to con them into allowing me to get baptised in a linen dress - you know what they do when they hit water

You know ATS rules; if there are no pictures, it didn't happen! ( But I shouldn't say it on this thread... )

Didn't need no damn pictures, the whole Easter sunday congregation witnessed it. Their gasps alone took all the strength I could muster not to crack up, but then I had to sit in the same room, now decent with them all burning holes in my back with their unamused eyes while I sat crotch height to deliciousssssssssss elder missionaries, shaking like a crapping dogs trying desperately to give me the blessing.

Ahh this thread brings back so many happy memories. *sniffle*

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Those pitiful and nutty religious cult victims never surprise me in the least.

You would think those poor fools would at least spend their time doing something beneficial with their time instead of harassing and spying on folks.

The nutty religious folks never surprise with their stupidity and nonsense...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Takes more faith to believe in an omnipotent being than it does to believe in a conspiracy - And there is such a thing as conspiracy fact beyond the conspiracy hearsay.

I've never seen any evidence; empirical or logical that stands in favour of an omnipotent master of the universe existing.

But sure, condemn people for what they believe and their stories, if it makes you feel more confortable about your belief. Not a very Christ-like attitude. Actually... it is.

S+F Op.

edit on 9/4/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Sounds like they were spying on you. Maybe even planted a listening device. I have heard of controlling behavior from JW, and Scientologists before, and the "more fundamental" LDS types, but wow.

Had an interesting experience with a JW location here. Someone in their group had posted about a clothing giveaway they were doing, on a Yahoo group that I am a member of. Well, with several kids, I figured, didn't matter who was doing the giving, would check it out. Husband and I went to the location listed, on the day listed. Well, turns out the date was wrong; the person had messed up, and listed it a day late. We walked in, looking, and had the oddest reactions from the people inside. Now, ae are Christian, but there were no stickers or symbols on the car, we weren't wearing any crosses or Christian t-shirts, etc. Nothing to indicate what we believe. Yet as son as we were spotted, every single face in there looked at us like we had invaded their place, like we were the enemy. I mean, you could feel the hostility. We could have been looking to join them for all they should have been able to know, but somehow, it seemed they knew more, and were not happy about us being there. Very creepy. We figured they were operating on some spiritual level, and knew we were Christian.

To those that might think JW is Christian, it isn't. That from JW people I have known.

best advice, avoid all such groups.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

reply to post by RainboStar

I did something that might have brought on me the attention of a certain agency... It was nothing related to criminality in any ways. I simply inquired about a certain topic, and feels this was the answer. It never really felt about religion.

Interesting......

My brother and I, talking on the phone late at might, would often get cut off mysteriously whenever we brought up certain topics. Happened WAY too often to be coincidence. Got to the point he would rattle off a ton of key words, and we'd make "jokes" about how it would be nice if they could listen in without killing the call.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I don't think I wrote it in the OP, but we have noticed the same thing. Say a few "key" words, and the phone goes "Ka-kluk!"... until we say bye, then it does it again... So, yes, I think it more likely that we were bugged rather than God inspiring them to adress us on certain subject.

Some family members went into JW last year. They kept telling us they ( JW ) had changed and that they were not separated from their families anymore. ... But as time passes, we hear less and less about them. Whatever topic you will raise, it becomes a reason to talk about JW's faith and beliefs. One of the family member even said to me, about 5 months ago that she didn't want to call us anymore as it was boring her...
What a change!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Um, this guy is saying that two small children sat perfectly still staring at his house for over five hours.

These things never happened, you know that, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Darn you missed out on being a god and having your own planet with your own people to rule,
not kidding they believe that if you are a good mormon,and follow all of their rules,which include wearing special underwear that have symbols on them,then after you die you will be a god with your own planet.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Nope. I said three children, and they sat in the park for hours. Read the OP, at least!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Nope. I said three children, and they sat in the park for hours. Read the OP, at least!

Read your own OP why don't you.

Every time I went to buy something at the store, or went to the park, name it, the kids were there. Day after day, without stop, even around 7pm... They never mixed with people, talked to anybody, or went to the public access pool. They never even played, when in the park. They were only sitting a few hundred feet away, looking at us, doing nothing else.

You're right, though, that it was one child more insane than I said.
edit on 12-4-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

I don't know about the underwear thing, but most religions offer a Paradise of sorts. It's nothing new under the sun!

What I find sad is that most religions are in a hurry to "evangelize" the planet so the end comes, as prophecies tell, and yet, it is said ( don't tell me where, I can't say for sure ) that none should wish for the coming of the end as it means you wish for others to suffer... Can't be good for you.

A planet? A house with a good land would be enough...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome to the world of ORGANIZED GANG STALKING.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The Mormon Church is incredibly powerful and they are utilizing media puppets as well as agents within the government to bring about a collapse of our nation in order to swoop in and rescue it. This is somewhat covered in a thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I do believe you were followed and of interest to them.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

LOL They were not siting in front of the house, but they were everywhere we went. They were only seen in the neighborhood that summer. And sat in the park without playing.

I understand you find this proposition shocking, I know I was then...

But remember that even the government and the police use children of a certain age to act as spies.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Thanks for the link. I will read it right away.

But I do believe you were followed and of interest to them.

Knowing they are holders of the largest genealogical three in the world, could it have to do with it?

I learned about my ancestors a few years ago... Some are historical figures of the past and some are actual.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
What? You think this was some kind of conspiracy and not the inspiration of God? You'd prefer to believe in some kind of hidden listening devices; you'd prefer to rely on your own common sense? Do you not know that the Mormons are the One True Faith and has the only answer?

My goodness--you conspiracy nuts with your silly ideas and your humorous tinfoil hats....

this is a level right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join