It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Christie Owns Greedy Teacher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by IAMIAM

Zero for his insurance but your comparing one to hundreds...shouldn't we all get free healthcare with the same levels of service? We should but that would bankrupt states..

Yes, we should ALL get free healthcare and the same levels of service. It would bankrupt the states? Sure, but that is because a small few are sitting on the hoards of money thereby depriving it's use in the economy. That is the downfall of a system based on money and greed. Money is finite and the game is to accumulate it all. When you have accumulated it all, and the rest of the populace still needs services, the use of those services bankrupts the populace thus making YOU the winner of the game.

Start the game over and the winner makes the rules!

Screw that game. It is better to be free than shackled by the game of Money.

Have you seen the Plan at the bottom of my posts yet?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 7-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
We're not broke, you're not broke, the states aren't broke, the nation isn't broke.

What's happening is the PARASITE of government and banking is sucking so much of the life force from the real working community that it APPEARS we're out of money.

These leeches need to get real jobs and stop putting their lifestyles on our shoulders.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
The average teacher salary is in NJ is $58,000.

Which is $13,000 more than the state average for all workers. And, how many of them must pay all of their insurance premiums? What about half? But 1.5% is unconscionable?

www.simplyhired.com...

Havent you heard? $60K/year and full benefits is the new poor.

And here Im doing 12 hour days for 25K and paying out of pocket for my own insurance and retirement am rich as hell because of my opinions on taxes and government.

Well, either rich as hell or a poor dumb pawn who doesnt know any better.

At least I'm not poor like a teacher though.

For full disclosure I should admit to getting a 1% raise this year. Havent decided whether to get a house on the lake or a Maserati with it yet. That's four big bills in my pocket every week boooiiiii.
edit on 7-4-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join