It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human face in the lost city of the incas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
how on earth cpuld you say its probably a fake...the ruins in the picture are machu pichu the lost city of the incas.......I went there for the eclipse at the end of the 90�s it was great and i didnt see any faces in the ruins

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'd love to know what that place looked like when it was a thriving hub of civilisation!!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Unfortunatley it is a fake. My parents just got back from Peru for two weeks and they had some photos of the mountain and it didn't look like that. They did hike up to the top spire though and they said it was quite amazing.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Unfortunatley it is a fake. My parents just got back from Peru for two weeks and they had some photos of the mountain and it didn't look like that. They did hike up to the top spire though and they said it was quite amazing.

We established that ages ago
i'd love to go back in time n see wha it was like when it was inhabited

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Perhaps maybe its just a natural occurance?
Hey, maybe the Inca visited New Hampshire long time ago also?

New Hampshire's 'Old Man of the Mountain'

seekerof

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Our website's Lost Civilization travels includes the location shown in the photo. There is no face. But if you can convince me that such a face appears in the very clear photos on this webpage, we'll work out an appropriate award for your effort. Here's the link:

onealclan0.tripod.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join