It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite posters?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I want you to post your 3 favorite posters,not in any order or anything. This will help our new members maybe so they can follow and read the work of these people if their interested. It may even help our more experienced posters too! So i'll start.

backinblack www.abovetopsecret.com...

ProtoplasmicTraveler www.abovetopsecret.com...

CanadianDream420 www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Slayer69 is good too.
So I put 4.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

My favorite poster of all time is: THIS PERSON

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

LoL you had me for a second there! At first I felt so honored, and then I realized your link goes to any members own profile, right?! Well, Mr. Trickster... nice way to say we're ALL important, nonetheless!

Oh but come on, you really do like me the best anyway, just admit it!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Oh but come on, you really do like me the best anyway, just admit it!
lol, this is why I hate naming names. No one is "the best"...although since we are naming people I always found LordBucket to be rather insightful and often under appreciated. The good ones always are under appreciated (not that I think he desires to be appreciated, that's how cool that guy is
).

edit on 4-4-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

link   

Hahaha, got me too. How very clever. My favorite poster of all time is WhizPhiz, because of his/her charm and wit who also has the ability to make everyone feel special.

link   

Thank You!
edit on 4-4-2011 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I don't really know anyone here and none of you know me

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You love me... You really love me.

Wait. What the? That is pretty good Whiz. I'm adding you to my favorite poster list just for that.

I enjoy so many posters here, though a few do stand out in my memory either because they hold mostly the same view point and/or the personality in their posts to me and others.

Hefficide- I don't believe he was a mod when I joined, but he is always level headed and he had me at his previous Zim avatar.

Keeper- Because he went out of his way to make me feel welcome here and he corrects "hitting the wrong button" honestly, and with integrity.

BadW0lf- The humoris too much...

Backinblack- Because I love AC/DC... No. Because he usually posts what I am thinking before I can.

There are many more that I can't wait to see what they posted. ATS doesn't lack for interesting reading for sure.

edit on 4/5/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: speeling

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
thanks i got a huge chuckle from this thread you almost had me going

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I appreciate each and every poster here—the prolific and the not-so prolific, the old and the new, the constant and the the fleeting, for an infinite number and variety of reasons, which themselves shift from day to day—so there's no way I could ever possibly select only three. Or even try to. But thanks for the though-provoking post.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

BadW0lf
I have to strongly disagree, that guy was recently a real jerk to me. Insult after insult, when he was actually wrong the whole time.

Backinblack-
I also have to strongly disagree on that one. Haha, I'm joking. Good poster that guy.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My all-time favorite poster!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6182256cdd80.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

hahahaha I don't care if this threads derailed it turned out better than I expected! As for mine?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It's really hard to pick certain posters. There are so many good and interesting posters. I like lots of my fellow Canadians such as CanadianDream420 , Johnny Canuck , tothetenthpower, and then there is Phage ,Slayer69 ,Space cadet, as well as most of the Mods. This is all off the top of my head so I know I'm forgetting a lot more. spiritwarrior is another one. Even ones I tend to disagree with , like Doc Holiday, I enjoy the challenge they provoke. Also there is andolin, Stormdancer777,Benevolent Heretic,ProtoplasmicTraveler,Jakes51. Like I said too many to list. Most members have something to contribute at some time.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I like the way these guys think...

Phage

Canadiandream420

Dimensionialdetective

Slayer69

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Ya phage definitely grounds you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Very clever! Whiz!

My all time favorite poster was Internos.
I say was because he had an unfortunate accident with a banhammer.

Next is Semperfortis who was a great poster before he became a Mod! I think they made him a Mod just to shut him up!

link   
My self esteem went way up when I read WhizPhiz's post. It went all the way back down when I realized it wasn't just me

Seriously I think you all hit my favorite posters. Even though I disagree with a lot of them, sometimes, they are always very consistent and a pleasure to read.

I also want to acknowledge (I can't remember your username, so forgive me) the guy with hypno-toad as his avatar. He always seems to be right on with what he says, and I almost always agree with him to an extent. Also, even though he comes off as rude sometimes, MrMask is excellent at what he does and it's enjoyable to disagree wholeheartedly with him. His comic is kinda cool too.

link   
dementinal detective, is my favoret always bringing nice snipets . i liked others but when thay became MODS idk thay just got different...lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

My favorite poster. She a baller.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join