It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Seek 5+ Tons of Silver After Railroading vonNotHaus in NC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just couldn't resist, could you guys? First the trumped and misrepresented counterfeiting
charges concerning the Liberty Dollars, and a month later you're trying to steal the booty
through 'forfeiture' rules of some kind.
For those of us who weren't onto this story, Bernard von NotHaus, 67, had his property in
Evansville Indiana raided by elements of the US Treasury, who acted on the preface of the
manufacture of those pesky Liberty Dollars being counterfeit and illegitimate currency.
The UST thugs also sacked the Sunshine Mint in Idaho at the same time, confiscating a
total of over five tons of already struck and blank silver from both locations.
vonNotHaus was 'convicted' last month of conspiracy and counterfeiting in Statesville NC,
and an appeal is sure to follow. The trial was scheduled to resume in North Carolina on
Monday.

Here's the AP spritzen from the Comcast skyscraper:
www.comcast.net...
My take on this is a NB. The Shadowites are contending the barter currency as issued
is counterfeit, and US Attourney Anne Tompkins has indeed been quoted with,
"Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form
of domestic terrorism." Anne, you're trying to glom onto REAL SILVER...and if you haven't
noticed, that paper dollar you're pushing as legitimate is worth four and a half cents in real
purchasing power. That may be a stretch, but you get the idea.
Domestic terrorism, at least to my allegedly ruptured sensibilities, would be easily charac-
terized by a sudden loud visit by big guys in black outfits bristling with automatic weapons
at 0-dark thirty in the A.M... pilgrim.

Rectangular toilet tissue is legit, and new struck silver is counterfeit... but we're taking it
anyway just on G.P. because we've got guns.
Should this thread have been started in Political Madness instead of 'where am I anyway?'
edit on 4-4-2011 by derfreebie because: Sloppy paste of URL, sorry about that

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Well they need to do this to set an example so others wont think wow what a great idea, isn't that what they usually do make an example of someone so the rest will stay in line. And i guess his idea doesn't contribute dollars or tax to the government so thats the main reason 'hey we aren't getting taxes from this' 'um call it domestic terrorism or something and go arrest him' easy fixed.

Isn't it the land of the free thats the motto right? 'land of the free, within reason as long as you are paying taxes'

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

How about that!

Warren Buffet couldn't allow outside influence I guess.

Secondly, I have to say that I believe there are laws preventing the issue of currency except approved by
congress.

So..a word to the wise, wear your silver proudly, but for the time being do not try to smelter it into
currency.

Personally, I would like to see the Yuan, Ruble,
Yen,Dinar,Pound, Mark,Euro, and others go first before the "Almighty Dollar."

Slide me a fat envelope full of Franklins, once in a while cause I am a team player for good.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

typical..

I still feel it is not surprising. Nor am I surprised the jury of north carolinians convicted the man. GRANTED there are SOME decent people here in NC (im not a native) many people in north carolina are the most Backward thinking, uninformed, old fashioned (in a bad way), and the Police are like the Sheriff of Nottingham's men.

this place (NC) is ran like a 3rd world dictatorship.... with state ran liquor stores staffed by state employees!!, which sell only liquor, not wine or beer, which you must get elsewhere...that is an example of how retarded this state is

new topics

top topics

join