It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com - Triple-Digit Growth Over The Past Two Years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Congrats on these numbers

This will growth more and more ...maybe in 4-5 years timing will be perfect for you to run for congress or senate place.I'm sick of the current situation ,onlu 4-5 congressmens are real represntatives of the people from 435 congressmens , and 2-3 senators from 100.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That's great SO.

I will put myself out on a limb here,

As a regretfully uneducated guy, bangs head with fist.....

I have learned more about subjects than I ever could have imagined. When I talk to people and tell them of the caliber of intellect here, nobody seems to believe me.

How wrong they are.

With the level of scrutiny, dissection, cross checking, and debate that goes on from very intelligent people, and some not so intelligent, you will quickly be put in check.

This is real learning.

I have been humbly wrong many times and was quickly set on the right path by the members here.

I take my dunce hat off now.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
absolutely wonderful news.
did we have any doubts
what ATS was capable of ???

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well done..
I noticed the rapid rise started last November when I joined..

Seriously, great minds and civil debate is what brought me here..

But it's the moderation that keeps me here..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Good news.

Too bad most of that traffic is people joining to complain about ATS...
j/k, mostly

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Given the nature of this sight, I would expect this growth to happen. People who are interested tell others, and they can hooked on the sight too. This place is interesting, and it's only going to attract even more and more people.l

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is terrific!!!

Thanks so much for an exceptional site where people are free to discuss the normal, abnormal and everything inbetween!!!

Cheers!!!
edit on 4-4-2011 by CCKP72 because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
and the closer to 2012 we are the higher the numbers will be... congrats ATS community... salute from Colombia!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
feelsgoodman.jpg
edit on 4-4-2011 by RicketyCricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
That's great!
Congratulations ATS.And keep it up!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Now what am I being BLAMED for?!

AAARRRGGGG!!! *huff* *puff*

huh?...

oh...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
yo skeptic...two things:

1) so wheres my cut?....
2) people must be on your ass...what sort of offers have you had?

lol...well done mate!

ps. ive been ere since 99/00...im on my third account lol..its all good so far

edit on 4-4-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Haha, this is awesome, I just joined and it was the first post I saw

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Congrats,not suprising really.Thought provoking topics,spirited discussions,terrific reasearch and intelligent people.I would be suprised if the site didn't grow. I learn more from this site than from the evening news or any other MSM.So does everyone else here.Keep up the good work.Congrats to all the members who make this site the great place it is.Congrats to the mods who keep it civil.Congrats to the owners who came up with this great idea.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hope you guys are making a killing on all that Internet Money ...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I would have to say I liked reddit. I used to look at it once a day. I never look at it now. I look at ATS 3, 4, 5+ times a day and on up into the night.
I have never been on a website that I loved so much that I took a risk at my anonymity because I feel I need to be as open and honest, even candid you might say, with a similar group of individuals. On social media websites i say i like everything from granny panies to Barak Obama. But on ATS and on the street I am me. My avatar is like my car...I don't have one. But my research and insight is shared along with my opinion and concern. Alot of times what I get back im my threads or posts are just one or two more tidbits that make me feel good or enlighten me just a notch. Try and talk to someone who knows not of ATS. Yeah you better stick to the weather, and I don't mean HAARP or chemtrails. I mean, "well the sky is blue today." Then again on occasion you recognize a fellow and man its like winning a lottery ticket but better. My Dad just texted me and said Jesse Ventura is on CNN right now. Just like that.
Even those I do not agree with I recognize the like thinking and insight and pay respect to. The Mods keep it well manicured so you have not many wasted repeat threads. The knowledge and depth is vast and deep. The care for others is of the utmost virtue. Trolls are little to none. The smell of BS is quickly contained. We all know who For instance, 90% of us agree Sorcha FAAL really is and how many times "she" reports from below the desk of Mendeyev or Putin. The other 10% are newbies and learn our ways very quickly or just go back to those other silly websites wear fear is celebrated and ignorance is embraced.
We have so much here and to be thankful for- ATS from really above to general chit chat it is top notch and awesome.
Solomon said, "Knowledge increases sorrow." In the beginning this is true, but then there is knowledge obtained at ATS and that knowledge becomes power; and as this site grows so grows that power, its of knowledge over ignorance.
WE DENY IGNORANCE. Someday the whole world will deny ignorance and TPTB be will be exposed for.who they really are--Little bitty inbred people wearing little velvet jackets behind big velvet curtains pulling little levers that don't work anymore. I guess then we @ ATS will become historical archivist reminding the world of what must never happen again. Or we could just leave with the ETs in chariots of fire.

PS. WHAT DOES 2nd line mean? And who was the guy in the memorial when I joined 5 or 6 months ago. It was up in the left hand corner. Who was he?
edit on 4-4-2011 by sirjunlegun because: PS

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im surprised no one has linked the real reason for this increase in users, maybe 10-fold.?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Im surprised no one has linked the real reason for this increase in users, maybe 10-fold.?

WTF are you doing???

That information is not cleared for general release!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

BRAVO! BRAVA!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

The rise in members is almost equal to the rise in pageviews/visits, I'm sure HBGary is busier trying to secure their data than creating accounts on ATS

OT: Congratulations ATS, those stats look so delicious from a webdeveloper's POV! Yummy!
edit on 4-4-2011 by AphexTwins because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join