It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible: Spiral in Japan waters related to 3/11EQ!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Few days ago a friend of mine made me aware of this video at youtube! It is from the Japan National TV and there are also more of the same footage over there. Incredibly this spiral showed up i japan short before during or after the EQ in Japan.
I did a long search through the Japan forum and also via the ATS search, but it didn´t show up, tho sorry if this was posted before.

Here is the vid my friend showed me:

Now compare this to the Dec 9 2009 incident of the norway spiral:

Now as we see more and more evidence showing up that the Japan quake was HAARP related, i thought to bring this video up for discussion and maybe even debunking...

If there is an japan speaking (and reading) member around it would be nice to get some translation of this strange incident.

I am out now and hope for your contribution.
It´s your take now...

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

That spiral is a water spiral hardly the same as the one in Norway. Most likely this was caused by a huge sinkhole forming under the water, due to the earthquake.

Another explanation is the possible colliding of currents, or water masses, whos flow was disrupted by the tsunami and eartquake.

I don' think this and the Norway spiral is linked in any way.

VVv

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

No.

Thats like taking a video of my toilet flushing and or my bathtub draining and then comparing it to the spiral lights of norway.

I do not see how this proves or suggests that HAARP was related in either/both incidents.

Also, I thought the Norway Spiral was a Russian Missle failure (some debate that)

Either way, there are many sources you can google to find out how and why the spiral formed in the waters of Japan. I recommend starting there.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by JimIrie

That spiral is a water spiral hardly the same as the one in Norway. Most likely this was caused by a huge sinkhole forming under the water, due to the earthquake.

Another explanation is the possible colliding of currents, or water masses, whos flow was disrupted by the tsunami and eartquake.

I don' think this and the Norway spiral is linked in any way.

VVv

the water spiral was created by waters moving out back into sea. This has already been discussed in many other threads,,,,,
So you were right with your second explanation
edit on 4-4-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is a normal occurence. It also happend with the tsunami in Indinesia on Christmas eve. When water subside, it creates vortex due to the water that keeps coming to the shore.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This video has already been posted with a natural explanation. Definitely no relation to Norway, but still cool looking. It looks like someone pulled the plug in a bath tub, haha.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Why spoil such an interesting video with one more Haarp-Did-it claim?

Well, interesting video!
thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

This was formed after the earthquake, when the tsunami hit. Due to the way the bay / harbour is formed, it forced the current to swirl. The increase in volume and speed of the water coming in is what caused this....nothing to do with the Norway spiral at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's got a name, even.
It's a whirlpool.
They happen all the time, for many different reasons and are in all possible sizes.
Please tell me you know about whirlpools......I hate it when simple natural things are "conspiratized" into something.

top topics

join