It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back In Preseminary School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I once heard a theory put forth, that chicks were designed to make wars. Yeah like they're programmed to have more than one horse. If one shoots blanks, then next-door is a whole 'nother bank.

I'm Rand...a think tank, man.
I'm Rothschild...watch me take the Nile.

I once heard a proposition, back in pre-seminary school, listen...someone could put forth a score of course, of both Angels and Jinn.

The beginning always goes back to the end.

edit on 4-4-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Watch me take the Nile because I feel like it's my right...because I feel like it's mine.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Goddamn it I need the whole planet to feed my reptile mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
...am I missing something here? lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
...am I missing something here? lol

Ha...well, there's micro and macro wars; females and how they're designed to create sperm wars, though that part might sound like I'm explaining why some girls act like whores lol it's science... then I'm Rothschild in my contemporary quest to take the Nile. (macro war) And as Rothschild I'm basing my consciousness in my own reptilian mind, that's why there is no limit to what it would take to give my mind what it needs. And It's meant to embody some propositions put forth back when I was a young man in pre-seminary school and the experiences I have had since that very impressionable time in my life.

Rand is a metaphor for life essence...and it's the Rand Corporation, a giant think-tank, or a science fiction character that has a telekinetic mind, or something like it...it's the astral essence connecting my consciousness and bridging different stages of my life.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And as Rothschild I want you all to watch as I take the Nile, it's part of the Illuminati plot.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Ha...well, there's micro and macro wars; females and how they're designed to create sperm wars, though that part might sound like I'm explaining why some girls act like whores lol it's science...

Oh I see, you have an issue that stops you from using the word woman. First you said 'chicks' and I imagined baby birds... Then you say 'females' and I imagine any mammal except the human one! I think you have problems.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Ha...well, there's micro and macro wars; females and how they're designed to create sperm wars, though that part might sound like I'm explaining why some girls act like whores lol it's science...

Oh I see, you have an issue that stops you from using the word woman. First you said 'chicks' and I imagined baby birds... Then you say 'females' and I imagine any mammal except the human one! I think you have problems.

I've identified some behavior that you see in yourself, Vicky32 ? Really , that's what your problem with the song is? Hmmm.

Kiwi's have different words for everything, so do Aussies. English people would have been just as confused over chicks because they say birds instead.

Anyway your theory is bizarre and also untrue. I'm not sure how the fact that you thought of every female species on the planet except for human ones when I said female could correlate with "my" having problems. Anyway, peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Also you are missing the taking of Africa.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So I take it that being a Rothchild gives you the right to talk about random things that don't make any sense? Right OP?

Is that what the Illuminati does?

OP please explain what you are talking about so that someone like me can understand,

and by "like me" I mean a average person with a few problems. K thx
edit on 4/9/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So I take it that being a Rothchild gives you the right to talk about random things that don't make any sense? Right OP?

OP please explain what you are talking about so that someone like me can understand,

Drew, dude, I'm not a Rothschild. I'm only Rothschild in the song. I've already done more explaining on this song than I normally do, sorry if it doesn't make sense to you.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Though in all fairness to you it is obscure. So, watch the recent Alex Jones interview with David Icke from April 7th and you will see what I mean about the taking of Africa part.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Link me to where the song already exists.

If it doesnt then this is a poem. Not a song

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If you read lyrics on the back of an album from the days when albums were common are they any less of a song because you read them instead of listened to them?
I understand this is a conspiracy site and people want evidence for everything before it can be real, but the music is not yet uploaded to the web...one day it will be.

Did you take the time to read what I wrote about the Jones and Icke interview? Or did you ignore it and jump to the next thing on your list of declarations you wanted to make in regards to this?

Though at the end of the day you have got me thinking and I should probably wait until both lyrics and music have been recorded before I post anything so that it all goes up at once.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If you read lyrics on the back of an album from the days when albums were common are they any less of a song because you read them instead of listened to them?
I understand this is a conspiracy site and people want evidence for everything before it can be real, but the music is not yet uploaded to the web...one day it will be.

Did you take the time to read what I wrote about the Jones and Icke interview? Or did you ignore it and jump to the next thing on your list of declarations you wanted to make in regards to this?

Though at the end of the day you have got me thinking and I should probably wait until both lyrics and music have been recorded before I post anything so that it all goes up at once.

My only point is that you arent making much sense. O.o

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

My only point is that you arent making much sense. O.o

Not to you I guess, but why should I care if it makes sense to you personally?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Also Rothschild wanting you to watch is like how the Illuminati leave a trail of sorts for people to follow, as if they kind of want you to see what they are doing.

If you still don't get it then don't worry about it anymore, man.

top topics

join