It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jarrah White trying to raise 200 million to fly to the moon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You may be familiar with him from www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's trying to raise 200 million to go to the moon, just click on the video on link i'v provided. Do you think he can do it? I don't
But I just thought I'd spread the word to help him out a little. Because it seems to me he's dedicated his life to this so I think he deserves it.

all the best,
Jacob

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Godspeed Jarrah !!!!
edit on 3-4-2011 by gatewaywithin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ya I think it would be cool if he went.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
every great achievement started with a idea.....i say good luck to him..

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
please can you take a high def video next to an alien on the dark side of the moon please

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He's definitely a man on a mission

He definitely has the desire to do this and is actively pursuing his dream.

I have decided to donate to help the cause.

I hope it works out for him !

Godspeed Jarrah !

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

Dude that is freaking awesome of you. You are a new favorite of mine on ats

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/047c347bb8f6.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm always game for a charitable donation, this way I can write off $5 on next years taxes.
edit on 4/3/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think it's a bad idea. There is a reason the US never returned and a lot of things point out that it's an artificial satellite. But then these type of reasons never stop a true explorer.
Whatever he does, I hope he does two things. Train his ass of on shooting sessions and bring these baby along with as many ammo magazines as possible with him.

Godspeed!

edit on 3-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Thanks, it's probably one of my better investments of late.

Just think if every member of ATS contributed just a few bucks this man's dream would become a reality.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gatewaywithin

Ya it would definitely help!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Not to mention, a lot of the moon debates here on ATS would be forever immortalized

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah why not, I got 20 bucks to kick in. Good luck.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi all,
Check out this interview with Jarrah White, the world's leading expert on the Moon Hoax Theory. It's 2 hours long but you can see how Jarrah has mastered the debate. He knows thousands of arguments both for and against the Moon Hoax Theory and seems to have memorized them all to the point where he can easily pull out the cards the refute any opposing arguments. The guy is brilliant and when you listen to him, you will not imagine anyone who knows more about this debate than him. He's studied it more than anyone else has, considering that he has now made over 300 high quality videos about the Moon Hoax Theory since 2006, which is more than anyone ever has.

Here is his recent interview.

YouTube version:

Part 1 of 10

www.youtube.com...

Download here:

binnallofamerica.com...

Jarrah also has a new website he is working on which he announced in the interview. It is not ready yet, but you can bookmark it for now and check back later. The URL is:

www.moonfaker.com...

He is also a contributing editor on www.moonmovie.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interview with Jarrah White, the world's leading expert on the Apollo Moon Hoax Theory, on Truth News Radio in Australia.

Jarrah is a master in point by point debate. He is so good that NASA's hired debunker, Phil Plait, ran away from him in fear at the Amazing Meeting in Las Vegas (see Jarrah's YouTube Channel below for proof on video).

At that meeting, Jarrah also shamed Mythbuster Adam Savage, of the Discovery Channel, by pointing out his botched experiments on Mythbusters. Since Savage was an actor, not a debater or scientist or intellectual, he became overwhelmed and bowed out, admitting that he was just an entertainer.

During an interview with Astronaut Budd Hopkins, who allegedly walked on the moon, Jarrah appeared and asked Budd why the moon rock that they gave to the Queen of Holland turned out to be a fake, which was reported on the news. Budd had no answer, was embarrassed and politely avoided the topic. You can see the video of this embarrassing moment on Jarrah's YouTube Channel (linked below)

Obviously, media celebrities are all about image. They are not intellectuals or truth seekers. That's why when confronted by genuine intellectual truth seekers, such as Jarrah White, they are outmatched and run away in fear.

The stupid media should stop giving all their expensive overpriced air time to stupid people, and instead give more airtime to intellectuals with more substantive and important things to say, such as Jarrah White and me.

Watch Jarrah's YouTube Channel to see proof of the above and hundreds of moon hoax videos, at:
www.youtube.com...

Visit Jarrah's website at:
www.moonfaker.com...

If you have any questions about the Moon Hoax, see Jarrah's FAQ page at:
www.moonfaker.com...

edit on 10-2-2012 by WWu777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You know NASA and the government will get together if he somehow does wind up raising the 200 million and tax the crap out of him.....They will not make his trip an easy venture by any means!!

Best of luck and I hope he gets the chance to expose the truth once and for all!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is one of the most inventive Internet get-rich scams I've seen in a while. I am impressed. I'm not sure how much he's made from this, though.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think I found where jarrah plans on setting down once the $200m is raised...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just stumbled across this old thread and hate to revive it but I'd like to thank the OP for provide such conclusive, undeniable proof that Jarrah White is indeed a massive fraud. Jarrah has made his name by saying over and over again that it's simply not possible to go to the moon (the fact that he's incapable of providing any proof of this without lying doesn't seem to matter) yet he's trying to raise $200,000,000 to send himself to the moon which means that only one of two things can be true.

1) Jarrah plans on going to the moon which means he knows all of his videos are 100% bull#
2) Jarrah knows that going to the moon is impossible so he plans on defrauding the people who donate to his fund.

QED this thread proves beyond any reasonable doubt that Jarrah White is a fraud.

join