It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is High Time To Get Real Regarding The Level Of Reptilian Infiltration.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I believe that this is the correct forum as evidenced by the you tube video.

I was as sceptical as many others, but it seems that so many top public
figures have some big questions to answer.
What if this is a top down phenomena?
We could be in serious trouble here people.
I will not accept that what we are seeing here is all some sort
of camera trickery and general fakery.
It is beyond question that there is something dark and
sinister lurking behind these facades.
If these entities have been controling our world and destinies,
all that we see around us is a conspiracy.
We are then not slaves to man but slaves to creatures of the underworld.

Although there is alot to take in here, and a link has been posted
on another thread, i urge you to go through this and keep an open mind.

THESE FILES, ALONG WITH THE JUDAO-CHRISTIAN PROPHECIES ON WHICH THEY ARE BASED, COULD BE CONSIDERED A TYPE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL ANTI-VIRUS DESIGNED TO COUNTERACT THE 'VIRULENT,' DECEPTIVE AND PROPAGANDIST LIES WHICH HAVE BEEN FORCED ON THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF HUMANITY BY 'CERTAIN POWERS,' KEEPING THE MAJORITY OF 'HUMAN SHEEP' BLINDED TO THE FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS OF REALITY, AND FORCING UPON THEM A FALSE PERCEPTION OF REALITY DESIGNED TO KEEP THE HUMAN SPIRIT WEAK AND SUBJECTED TO THE 'POWERS' BEHIND THE "GRAND DECEPTION" OR THE "COSMIC CONSPIRACY" AS MANY IN THE KNOW HAVE NOW COME TO REFER TO IT.

THIS INFORMATION IS GIVEN FREELY TO ALL THOSE WHO WILL RECEIVE IT, YET IT WAS PRODUCED AT GREAT COST ON THE PART OF COUNTLESS RESEARCHERS, PATRIOTS, FREEDOM FIGHTERS, AND LOVERS OF THE TRUTH WHO HAVE GIVEN MUCH OF THEMSELVES, EVEN THEIR VERY LIVES IN MANY CASES, SO THAT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ WILL NOT REMAIN FOREVER HIDDEN FROM THE EYES OF THE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OF PERSONS WHOSE VERY FUTURES DEPEND ON IT.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

In a nutshell, it explores the idea that advanced species inhabit underground tunnels,
caverns and cities, and an age old battle for supremacy and dominance has been waged
between the different factions. Insidious reptilian entities have played a major role
in the supression and manipulation of mankind, over a vast sway of time.
It is from below that UFO technology originates.
Has their time come?
Have they an intricate role in fulfilling the prophesies of doom all here are so
familiar with?
Have they recruited and possessed many top level personalities in their quest for world
domination?
It would be foolish in the extreme to continue to take this subject matter lightly.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Alright David Icke. I'll be sure to keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
u should also check out the Norwegian report too about underground bases with doors labeled as "HUMANS" "NONHUMANS" and something else i forgot, here is the link

norwegian underground base

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Oh Noooo! Not Drew Carey Too! Damn those insidious reptiles! Infiltrating our social infrastructure to control the masses by... giving away cars? Wait what?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
props on putting it out there OP. there is a lot of info regarding subspecies & the possible conspiracy of an age that is slowly unfolding. i know from personal experience that there is some hidden fears within humans towards reptiles.

as a guy who has been backpacking for some years now, i will never forget the time in europe a couple years ago when i realized that some of these people i was with at a hostel were in fact not human. i consider myself the harshest critic & skeptic, & my previously though reality came crashing down around me. this is a reality. these species have been orchestrating things for VERY long now, & their windows of control are closing.

be smarter than i and dont lose sleep over it. after this occurence & another meeting a young college student with diamond shaped pupils around this new year - ive come to realize that they are wondering whats next...just as much as us humans.

stranger things have happened...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
now i'm not saying i don't believe in unknown life within our outside our own planet, but the more i see of these "shape-shifters" videos the less i believe they are evidence. Notice how pretty much all of the apparent shape shifting goes on at fox. think about it, faulty equipment will do that along with static energy. Now lets think about the slit eyes. Every single person you see is behind a camera and its the light making them look like slits. as for the messed up faces well some people are just plain ugly, and when it looks like peoples teeth change shape well our eyes don't have to power to see objects moving at certain speeds. they look like blurs, and it usually happens when people talk. It does seem weird that some eyes change color, but i would guess its the government adding "scientifically" proven mind control. it probably has something to do with how the visual effect will calm us or something. this is just all speculation on my part and in no way true by any means, but we can say the same for the op. i am completely open minded about all aspects of life, but maybe some can't get over the fact that we are the evil ones, and they have to hide it with delusions of other worldly invaders. this has become my conclusion on the matter.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
someone out there wanted you to believe this and it worked!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Alright David Icke. I'll be sure to keep an open mind.

Do what you must do.
How do you refute what is seen in the video?
Do you just laugh it off also?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
u should also check out the Norwegian report too about underground bases with doors labeled as "HUMANS" "NONHUMANS" and something else i forgot, here is the link

norwegian underground base

Thanks for the link.
I have read that report before.
What sort of evidence do people need before they are convinced that
something is very wrong.
Maybe when it creeps up and bites them in the a$$( to begin with).

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
From my open mind???? My open mind is sorry you believe this. It certainly is very nice to wrap all of our problems up in a nutshell and just blame the reptilian conspiracy. But it takes more than sinister music and slow motion video to expose the real causes of our problems.

You have done your part to expose the villains as you suppose them to be. Good job. However, I gotta tell you, if there really is a reptilian race who morph into human form and have been doing so for countless centuries so that they control basically everything, then dude its much to late to do anything about it.

And if they morph so well, then why can't they morph their eyes also.

I understand the ramifications of a sinister race which controls humanity and its destiny. But it's not reptilian. It's human. The growth and development of certain aspects of our genetic tendencies have gotten way out of control and we see these exemplified in those who have risen to the top of the human organizations and systems.

Use the reptilian metaphor for a while to help understand all of these negative characteristics more fully. If that is the way some need to go to understand our situation, fine, I guess, but as you suggest in your post, about keeping an open mind, I hope you can also.

Yours in open mindedness.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
reply to post by pshea38

Oh Noooo! Not Drew Carey Too! Damn those insidious reptiles! Infiltrating our social infrastructure to control the masses by... giving away cars? Wait what?

Whatever lighterside. Are you afraid to look at the darkerside?
I wouldn't blame you.
How do you explain away all of the above examples?
This thread was moved into the hoax section, which it is clearly not.
Ridicule is a tried and trusted tactic of those who have something to hide.
What has ATS to hide?
This is not and cannot be a hoax.
Have ye not eyes to see?
Explain to me what is happening with drew carey? I dare you.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So anybody who is filmed with bad teeth or looks away from the camera faster than the camera can refocus or has very light blue eyes or [Dark Blue, Brown or Dark Brown eyes ]
or is shown pixelated [Which often includes the background and their clothes due to either a crappy digital signal or horrible recording devices-Not to mention possible digital manipulations ]
or licking their lips is a reptilian?

Great safety tips.

edit on 31-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Occams razor. Look it up.

Video artifacts are poor evidence anyway.

All hail reptilicus!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival
props on putting it out there OP. there is a lot of info regarding subspecies & the possible conspiracy of an age that is slowly unfolding. i know from personal experience that there is some hidden fears within humans towards reptiles.

as a guy who has been backpacking for some years now, i will never forget the time in europe a couple years ago when i realized that some of these people i was with at a hostel were in fact not human. i consider myself the harshest critic & skeptic, & my previously though reality came crashing down around me. this is a reality. these species have been orchestrating things for VERY long now, & their windows of control are closing.

be smarter than i and dont lose sleep over it. after this occurence & another meeting a young college student with diamond shaped pupils around this new year - ive come to realize that they are wondering whats next...just as much as us humans.

stranger things have happened...

Thanks survival,
I believe there are many different types of entity and who knows the agendas
or motivations of all of them.
I think it is safe to say that whatever class of reptilian is inhabiting the people
in the above video are not friendly toward humans and it would be foolish to let
our guards down at any time, with any strange encounter.
It wouldn't be wise to give the benefit of any doubt.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow, this thread going to the hoax bin is just proof that the iron fist of the reptilians is controlling the entire internet.

or is it?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
now i'm not saying i don't believe in unknown life within our outside our own planet, but the more i see of these "shape-shifters" videos the less i believe they are evidence. Notice how pretty much all of the apparent shape shifting goes on at fox. think about it, faulty equipment will do that along with static energy. Now lets think about the slit eyes. Every single person you see is behind a camera and its the light making them look like slits. as for the messed up faces well some people are just plain ugly, and when it looks like peoples teeth change shape well our eyes don't have to power to see objects moving at certain speeds. they look like blurs, and it usually happens when people talk. It does seem weird that some eyes change color, but i would guess its the government adding "scientifically" proven mind control. it probably has something to do with how the visual effect will calm us or something. this is just all speculation on my part and in no way true by any means, but we can say the same for the op. i am completely open minded about all aspects of life, but maybe some can't get over the fact that we are the evil ones, and they have to hide it with delusions of other worldly invaders. this has become my conclusion on the matter.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

thanks for the reply. i am sceptical myself but when different pieces start to come together, we
would do well to take a closer look at what we think we know. the fact that reptilian folklore
and myth is prominent throughout history in most all cultures, combined with all the video
evidence available now, combined with all the information in the forbidden knowledge link
above has certainly given me huge pause for thought and i believe that it is too grave a matter
for it not at least to be given serious consideration and investigation by all and sundry.
i don't believe most of the video anomalies can be so easily explained away.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
From my open mind???? My open mind is sorry you believe this. It certainly is very nice to wrap all of our problems up in a nutshell and just blame the reptilian conspiracy. But it takes more than sinister music and slow motion video to expose the real causes of our problems.

You have done your part to expose the villains as you suppose them to be. Good job. However, I gotta tell you, if there really is a reptilian race who morph into human form and have been doing so for countless centuries so that they control basically everything, then dude its much to late to do anything about it.

And if they morph so well, then why can't they morph their eyes also.

I understand the ramifications of a sinister race which controls humanity and its destiny. But it's not reptilian. It's human. The growth and development of certain aspects of our genetic tendencies have gotten way out of control and we see these exemplified in those who have risen to the top of the human organizations and systems.

Use the reptilian metaphor for a while to help understand all of these negative characteristics more fully. If that is the way some need to go to understand our situation, fine, I guess, but as you suggest in your post, about keeping an open mind, I hope you can also.

Yours in open mindedness.

Hi terry. thanks for the comments.
i am loathe to believe any of this but is it wise to discount it out of hand without at least some
level of investigation. i have only recently come to realise the extent to which truth and
history has been subverted and distorted. i would have written this off a year ago as drivel but
now, having gone through the forbidden knowledge link, watched numerous you tube videos and
become aware of how so much knowledge has been surpressed, it does appear to me to at
least possibly join some otherwise unconnected dots.
i cannot explain why the eyes are not concealed but to put all anomolies down to pixilation
and video artifacts seems wholly inadequate to me.
As someone said, there are stranger things on heaven and earth than all our philosophies.
Things that come to mind : dulce base, alastair crowley+satanic cults and rituals,
brice taylor, ufo's. It does seem that there is more than just human natures to consider.
but thank you for replying.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hey, I was looking for my dog. I thought I'd check the Hoax Bin. Has anyone seen him? His name is Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Explain to me what is happening with drew carey? I dare you.

I think its him getting fatter.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by pshea38

So anybody who is filmed with bad teeth or looks away from the camera faster than the camera can refocus or has very light blue eyes or [Dark Blue, Brown or Dark Brown eyes ]
or is shown pixelated [Which often includes the background and their clothes due to either a crappy digital signal or horrible recording devices-Not to mention possible digital manipulations ]
or licking their lips is a reptilian?

Great safety tips.

edit on 31-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I guess it is a lie/scam/con/hoax because the vast majority of ats members
think it is. if the above explanations are good enough for you, then so be it.
It certainly doesn't explain everything to me but i guess i am one of the
minority, so i must have been conned. Can you dispute all the apparently
reliable witness accounts in the forbidden knowledge link articles with the same
logic and certainty?
i am sure that i am not sure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join