It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Fukushima Reactor on a Nuclear Ley Line?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Researching The Nuclear Ley

What is The Nuclear ley? The Nuclear ley is what I call an imaginary line that intersects the city of Nagasaki, the city of Hiroshima, and the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant in Japan. I plot ley Lines as a hobby, so my first instinct when I make a mental connection, (such as the three worse nuclear disasters in the world all occurring in the same country) is to see if it's possible to draw a line that connects everything up. This is the nature of Ley line research.

My first point of research was to decide what to connect. This may seem obvious to the lay person, but to a seasoned researcher, this issue can sometimes be a question of some importance. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were a given, but Fukushima was more nebulous. Do I draw my line to the city of Fukushima, or to the powerplant which is some distance away? Using my trusty yard stick and my map of Japan, I drew a pencil line from the northern end of Nagasaki, through southern Hiroshima, to the city of Fukushima. It all connected. Nice!

Now that gave me a quick rush of satisfaction, and to a layman that may seem to be an extraordinary thing, but I have to be honest with you, that technique cheats a little bit. Allow me to continue and explain.

After seeing the potential for a nuclear Ley line and being satisfied with the result, I went to work attempting to nail down the actual Ley line, assuming one even existed. I use Google earth as a tool for this. First I decided to change the Fukushima target from the Prefecture of Fukushima to the Powerplant, my reasoning will become apparent in a moment. While it's possible to draw a line that touches Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Fukushima (and actually continue on to bulls-eye Sendai and Miyato-jima!) it wasn't what I was looking for. When I research Ley lines, I like EXACT matches. Here is what I came up with.

First I researched the exact impact points of Fatman and Littleboy (The two nuclear bombs that hit Nagasaki and Hiroshima). I then eyeballed the center of the Fukushima reactor complex. I then used the Google Earth path feature to make a two point path on the hope of connecting everything. When I was down to this level of detail, my line misses Hiroshima...just barely. This is what I call a class C line, sort of "Close enough to warrant further research, but no cigar yet". If there were five or six other impacts that all barely missed the line, it would strengthen the Ley, but alas, we have only three to work with. Let us hope we never have an opportunity to do that either.

During my research I did widen the line by using the length of the cities and powerplant. This made Hiroshima touch again, however the actual impact was still not on the line. I then did a bit of research and drew red circles defining the kill-zones and safety zones of each of the sites. This worked, but I am a stickler for EXACTNESS!

I have found the idea of a Nuclear Ley in Japan to be very interesting, but inconclusive. Things like fault-lines can bend a ley. Other natural occurrences can bend a Ley as well. If "earth energies" actually exist, a fluctuation in those energies could bend a Ley, as could any fluctuation in the Earth's magnetic field. Magnetic Pole drift could certainly shift a Ley line. Certainly this Ley would not need much shifting at all. With just the slightest maneuvering it lines up already.

But as I said, I am anal-retentive when it comes to my Ley Lines. I offer this research to anyone who is interested in continuing it, or may have some use for it.

Download The Google Earth File Here!
edit on 30-3-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ok, I added a link to the Google earth file in case anyone wants to look at the actual line.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I've run across Fukishima in my pet project ley line.

If you take the Capital Building and extend out through the Washington momument you go through Bohemian Grove and on out to Fukishima.

I found your post after researching for a thread about this I'm working on.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: woghd

Cool post. i have always wondered about ley lines.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FreakySteve

Looking forward to your thread Freakysteve!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

cool, I'm probably going to put the thread right into skunk works
It's a pretty "out there" thing even by my own sensibilities.

top topics

join