It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any "Wanderers" out there...aliens incarnated in human form?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Reply to ladygreeneyes: All I can say is something resonates with you or it doesn't. Intuition is the most trustworthy counsel. Follow your intuition, that inner voice. If this doesn't speak to you, perhaps the message was not directed at you. Follow your heart in all things. I think that is the best advice I could give to anyone. PEACE.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Isn't about what resonates or doesn't; it's about what is likely. I am not saying there could not be hybrids. In fact, I believe there are. I just don't think they are extraterrestrial/human. Not the way most mean. Non-human/human? You bet! Done any reading on the Nephilim? Some seriously spooky stuff. We are told this will happen in the last days, too. Trust me, more than one reason that's an issue in which I have more than a passing interest.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

I concure. From cradle to grave we are indeed indoctrinated into this Matrix, this shared reality. The closer I get to the grave end of this 3D continuum, the more I wish to break free. I feel as if I am playing a computer game and have one small, miniscule task to complete to move to the next level. I cannot find this task or key, though I know it is right in front of me. I seach and search for the key and as of yet, I can't find it. I am so bored. Bored to tears with this game, this level. Where the heck are the cheat codes anyway? Namaste.

It gets that way sometimes. Existenz is what it is. If it feels like a trap you might be doing it wrong!?

edit on 4/13/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: cleanup

edit on 4/13/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nice thread HumbleOne.
I'm sure you know by now that you are not alone here even though there are many that do not understand yet.

Personally i do not know if i am a wanderer or not... When i read through the RA material at first i was very excited because a lot of persons, books and topics were mentioned that i had read a lot about years earlier without the conscious intent of seeking an answer. I had already read through most religious texts and found the same message in pretty much all of them.

Generally while reading through the RA material i was finding myself thinking things like "well duh, of course".
I was left with a sort of feeling that this was not really news to me but sort of an affirmation of something i have always felt to be true, something i could finally give my reasoning a name to "we are all one" now go live out your life.. I never felt any "aha" moment so to say.
Sometimes i find my self wondering if i was not reborn by some sort of accident, if i already know this then what is it that i do not understand yet?

Maybe that is the problem that i "know" it but do not truly "understand" it or maybe i do understand it but have yet to experience it... does this make any sense?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join