It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qadhafi's lies pushed us into fight, captured soldiers say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Qadhafi's lies pushed us into fight, captured soldiers say

www.dawn.com

BENGHAZI, Libya: Their bodies are broken — as broken as their loyalty now to their one-time leader Moamer Qadhafi, whom they say lied to push them into battle against rebellious compatriots in eastern Libya.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It seems a few captured soldiers have been mislead as to who they have been fighting... Could this be true? Who would ever believe it possible for Gadhafi to tell a lie? One of Gadhafi's soldiers wakes after witnessing death in battle,only to find himself wondering why he is being well taken care of...

www.dawn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-3-2011 by 5StarOracle because: .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just listened to Gen wesley clark in an interview from 5 years ago saying that this would be happening..
there are seven countries in all and Libya was like number 5 on the list for conquest.
the interview and links are on Rense.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
how stupid do you need to be!!!!!????? they propped gaddfi up so they could bring him down like this and make the U.S look as nice as possible, but they are still VERY EVIL!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

So was it "them" disguised as Gadahafi I watched on TV lying and shouting threats, leading up to all this??? some things are what they are, the media has to have some truth now and then...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
How would that be any different than what our armies do though? Our armies are lied to as well, told they are fighting to keep their families free.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well that gives me new hope that we are doing the right thing by helping opposition. It seems that the "great Americans" hannity and limbaugh think the opposition is al Qaeda too. I guess gaddafis lies know no boundaries

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You want lies?

Obama deserved the Nobel peace prize, Qaddafi is just a misunderstood nice guy and the checks in the mail.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: answered

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok now that I have read the article, I say what? The soldier assumes that since a hospital took care of him, then the rebels are good guys? Where is the logic in that connection? What does a hospital doing it's job have to do with the people rebelling?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I just listened to Gen wesley clark in an interview from 5 years ago saying that this would be happening..
there are seven countries in all and Libya was like number 5 on the list for conquest.
the interview and links are on Rense.

the interview was 5 years ago, but in hte interview he says he learned about the alleged plan just a few days after 9/11 - the countries were Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and finishing off Iran..and all within 5 years.

So not such a good prediction really!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Ok now that I have read the article, I say what? The soldier assumes that since a hospital took care of him, then the rebels are good guys? Where is the logic in that connection? What does a hospital doing it's job have to do with the people rebelling?

Because he probably witnessed what happened to the guys who Kaddafi caught and expected the same treatment, being beaten to a mass of hamburger flesh and rolled up in a carpet.

new topics

top topics

join