It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Preparedness Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is nice to have. These are just a few of the things I have obtained over the years, along with other stuff not mentioned here, in case of the unevitable...

Emergency Preparedness Plan
(EPP)

WEAPONS

1. Sniper Rifle / AR-30 .308 - www.armalite.com...
2. Sub-Machine Gun / M15A4-SOF .308 - www.armalite.com...
3. Pistol #1 (Glock 21 .45 - www.glock.com... )
4. Pistol #2 (Glock 20 10mm - www.glock.com... )
5. Ammunition (sufficient amount for all weapons)
6. Explosives (Semtex, C4, Grenades, Claymores, Dynamite)
7. Combat Knife ( KA-BAR� BLACK TANTO FIGHTING/UTILITY KNIFE- KYDEX SHEATH )
8. Weapons Lights (Pistol � Surefire W111D, Rifle � Surefire M900A)
9. Laser Sights ( Surefire L75 Infrared Laser Sight )
10. Phoenix 32 Compound Bow ( www.parkerbows.com... )
11. Carbon Express CX Arrows ( www.cabelas.com... e=index&rid=&cmCat=srchdx )
12. Magnus Stinger Broadhead Tips ( www.cabelas.com... entType=index&rid=&cmCat=MainCatcat21424 )

CBR

1. CBR Warfare Suit (Chemical/Biological/Radiological Warfare)

CLOTHING

1. Camouflage Uniforms (Woodland, Desert, Jungle, Urban, Arctic @ www.actiongear.com )
2. Combat Boots (Jungle Boots @ ORIGINAL S.W.A.T.� 9'' RIPPLE SOLE BOOTS, Winter Boots w/Gore-Tex @ BATES� ENFORCER SERIES SPECIAL OPS� 8" GORE-TEX� INSULATED WATERPROOF SIDE-ZIP BOOT )
3. Boonie Hats (Woodland, Desert, Jungle, Urban, Arctic @ www.actiongear.com )
4. Socks (Summer, Winter @ www.actiongear.com )
5. Insulated Underwear (Under Armor) @ www.galls.com )
6. Gloves (Shooting, Rappelling, Winter, Neoprene @ www.blackhawkindustries.com )

EQUIPMENT

1. Rope (550 Cord, 300 ft. Rappelling Rope, 200 ft. Standard .5 inch @ www.blackhawkindustries.com )
2. Backpack (BlackHawk Raptor Pack, BlackHawk A.L.I.C.E. Pack @ www.blackhawkindustries.com )
3. Stealth Surveillance Camera (www.cabelas.com... parentType=index&cmCat=Featured )
4. Fold-Up Shovel
5. Sleeping Bag (Summer, Winter w/Gore-Tex @ www.cabelas.com )
6. Tent ( www.cabelas.com )
7. Shooting Mat (BlackHawk Pro Shoooters Mats)
8. Rifle Carry-Case (BLACKHAWK� LONG GUN PACK MAT WITH HAWKTEX)
9. Scope Cover (BlackHawk, Nylon)
10. Weapons Cleaning Kit (ALLGUN� GUN CLEANING AND CARE KIT)
11. Flashlight (Surefire M2 Centurion)
12. AA Batteries (Energizer
13. AAA Batteries (Energizer)
14. 3V Lithium Batteries Box of 12 SureFire 123A Lithium batteries (SF12-BB)
15. Infrared Filter (Flashlight) FM63 Infrared Filter (FM63)
15. Flashlight Holster V72 Speed Holster (V72)

16. Waterproof Matches17. Waterproof Paper18. Fisher Spacepen19. Flint & Stone20.

FOOD & SUSTAINMENT

1. M.R.E.�s (50 Boxes)
2. Water Purification Tablets (100 Boxes)
3. Multi-Vitamins (Centrum Silver � 20 bottles)
4. Medical Kit
5. Survival Kit (SAS COMBAT SURVIVAL TIN *hm*)

OPTICS

1. Binoculars (STEINER 7X50 MILIRAY B ST-M22 RETICLE)
2. Spotting Scope (YUKON� 100X SPOTTING SCOPE)
3. Rifle Scope (Leupold Mark 4 Mid Range/Tactical Scopes)
4. Rifle Scope w/NV Capability (MINI-OSPREY� TITANIUM 4X 42mm GEN-3 NIGHT VISION RIFLESCOPE)
5. NVG�s (AN/PVS-7D GEN III DELTA GRADE NIGHT VISION GOGGLE / BINOCULAR SYSTEM)

Mr. M

[edit on 23-7-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I totally respect the reasearch you have done, its pretty cool and you appear to know your stuff.

However cannot help but fell very worried about you!

Are you Mad? LOL

I know the MOD uses teh phrase "fail to prepare, prepare to fail" but really do i really need to go ut and by rifles, machine guns, laser sights, scopes and stealth cameras?

Surely a food and medical supplies come before weapons?

Or am i missing the point of this post?

Regards

Boondog

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boon_Dog
Surely a food and medical supplies come before weapons?

Or

Ah, but with weapons you can get food and the rest of the things you need to live.

Very nice post, its hard for eveyday people to get some of these thing in this day.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
In the infamous words of John Titor:

26 November 2000 16:32 (safety, suggestions, assorted philosophy) 104

1.Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.
2.Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.
3.Learn basic sanitation and water purification.
4.Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.
5.Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.
6.Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.
6.Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
7.Eat less.
8.Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.
9.Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.

I think that about sums it up.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
StarChild: Do you actually own all this stuff??????

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
when the military take over "civilian affairs" starchild can kiss all that stuff goodbye...along with his right to stay on his property. maybe they'll let him keep the insulated underwear and multi-vitamins...but the stuff that can hurt and kill the authorities has got to go.

i have a question for anyone like STARCHILD....when the stormtroopers break into your property screaming for you to get on the ground and seeking to disarm and relocate you, what do you plan to do? is there any real chance for you to USE that arsenal of yours?

not really.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
See this is the problem. We are bred to be such sheep that when the time comes most will not have the resolve to do what needs to be done. When/if they come for you, will you just lay down and take it up the backside? Now I am not talking about any Rambo style crap. You will not stop a herd of tanks or a flock of bombers, but you can realize what battles to fight and when to flee. Once they have you in custidy though, you do not have the choice of doing either.

Starchild, I understand where you are coming from, but why in the hell are you posting all this on an open website? Never let your enemies know your defensive capabilities.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I agree, you should not have exposed yourself like that.
It's a fairly capable list, but how would you expect to move all of that, assuming we could not have access to vehicles?

Damn, I need to find some of those water purification tablets.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
1. I have a 30-30 (with plenty of ammo); a 22 with a scope (with plenty of ammo); and handmade Hackberry long-bow (with re-usable ammo!).

2. Anything else is icing on the cake and can be acquired through item 1.

I'm ready!

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So tell us then, what will you do, if you cannot find the items needed for 3 days, or longer?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If i had weapons and the feds came to my house trying to disarm me i'd sure as hell unload some ammo at them, until i either ran out or they killed me. I wouldnt go down without a fight.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
And people wonder why there is so much gun crime in america, I cannot believe what I am reading. When will people realise that your not all under attack

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Hunter
StarChild: Do you actually own all this stuff??????

Actually, yes, I do. I plan on obtaining more equipment, also. Better to get it now while you still can, instead of waiting until they ban the purchase of weaponry, which will take place when they eventually overrule the Constitution...

Mr. M

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right

when the military take over "civilian affairs" starchild can kiss all that stuff goodbye...along with his right to stay on his property. maybe they'll let him keep the insulated underwear and multi-vitamins...but the stuff that can hurt and kill the authorities has got to go.

i have a question for anyone like STARCHILD....when the stormtroopers break into your property screaming for you to get on the ground and seeking to disarm and relocate you, what do you plan to do? is there any real chance for you to USE that arsenal of yours?

not really.

Have you ever seen the movie Red Dawn with Patrick Swayze? If not, watch it. Then, you will understand what I am talking about...

Mr. M

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
See this is the problem. We are bred to be such sheep that when the time comes most will not have the resolve to do what needs to be done. When/if they come for you, will you just lay down and take it up the backside? Now I am not talking about any Rambo style crap. You will not stop a herd of tanks or a flock of bombers, but you can realize what battles to fight and when to flee. Once they have you in custidy though, you do not have the choice of doing either.

Starchild, I understand where you are coming from, but why in the hell are you posting all this on an open website? Never let your enemies know your defensive capabilities.

Like it really matters who knows... That's like saying that because I advertised a car for sale on the internet that someone is going to come and steal it, or find out about the ticket that I didn't pay 2 years ago.

Give me a break...

Mr. M

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousID
I agree, you should not have exposed yourself like that.
It's a fairly capable list, but how would you expect to move all of that, assuming we could not have access to vehicles?

Damn, I need to find some of those water purification tablets.

I suppose that I forgot to mention that I have no need for transportation, in the event of a National Crisis, and that my resources are in a covert location, inaccessable by vehicle, and positioned tactically so that I have the advantage over an opposing force attempting to overcome my location.

I suggest you catch up on some reading: - Sun Tzu's Art of War

Mr. M

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I am believing John Titor more and more now. You US-ians are totally ready to start a civil war...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Madre de dios.

That is a lot of stuff. And expensive stuff. I'm just going to ask for the bill.

DE

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The bill? Hmmm....

I'm not exactly sure. My guess is somewhere around $60,000. Give or take a little...

Mr. M

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What is all that? are you preparing for an emergency or for a civil war?

I think one thing is to be ready and another one to over do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join