It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retribution by God himself ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am sure a lot of people are going to flame me, bash or try to have this thread removed but I had a thought. I did some checking and to my shock the same area that was devastated by the large earthquake and Tsunami was right where Japan has been slaughtering thousands of Porpoises every year. I know, I know yeah its not the PC thing to even bring up but you all know I am not one to throw this out there lightly.

For those who are not aware of how bad Japan treats these poor innocent creatures God gave us check this info out.

Sea Shepherd had Cove Guardians in Taiji, Japan, every day this past hunting and killing season. Historically, approximately 1,800 dolphins were killed in Taiji each year. This season, 850 were killed. In the northern prefectures of Japan, another slaughter continues essentially year round. Hunters, killers, and other porpoise molesters move to various ports in order to conduct the largest cetacean slaughter in the world. Many thousands of porpoises are killed each year. The official numbers do not count those that are wounded, but not brought into port nor do they count the numbers of nursing babies that are left to starve to death after their mothers have been killed. Through the dedication of Clare Perry and others, the world has been learning about this senseless and cruel massacre. It is long past the time when this must stop.

www.seashepherd.org...

Check out where all this happens bellow.

www.google.com...://www.japanprobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/taiji-japan.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.japanprobe.com/2008/04/1 4/do-the-japanese-eat-dolphins/&h=172&w=150&sz=4&tbnid=sbFB6Ehj1XRsTM:&tbnh=100&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTaiji,%2Bjapan&zoom=1&q=Taiji,+japan&usg=__ LjZppOf36_4IjHnjCd81EPOUWO4=&sa=X&ei=5F2PTfHCK8TytgfbiN28DQ&ved=0CCMQ9QEwAA

Watch these videos here and your heart will sink.

www.google.com...://www.seashepherd.org.uk/taiji/download/taiji1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.seashepherd.org.uk/taiji/&h=1704&w=22 72&sz=445&tbnid=iZKvRRL7bRtYNM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTaiji,%2Bjapan&zoom=1&q=Taiji,+japan&usg=__S11uP3hqJ_K6KQMKPRMWEoXC9RI=&sa=X&ei=5 F2PTfHCK8TytgfbiN28DQ&ved=0CCUQ9QEwAQ

We all know mother nature is nothing to mess with and things happen. How many disasters will it take before we human wake up and stop this madness? I for one think God has passed his judgment on earth and we are witnessing our final days as these disasters will keep increasing till every human begs for Gods mercy.

After seeing just how bad the Tsunami was I think it was nothing short of Biblical and I would bet a whole lot more people are going to listed as missing than the media is preaching.

We are all witness to God's wrath today. Blame it on what you will but the sooner people start reading Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel and Job for starters in the bible the better prepared they will be.

The earth is rumbling
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We see signs in the Heavens.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wars and Rumors of war!!!
Gee, pick a thread.

The Bible warned us, God have mercy on us all!!!!

I pray for all of the world not only Japan.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Umm, I think you will find that Japan is reknowned for experiencing numerous E/Q's each year, and they were expecting a big one anyway. Where this occured is just a coincidence to what has been carried out by the Japanese in this area.

Also, what about the Earthquake and tsunami in 2004? Who was to blame for this one? It devestated so many countries, that I don't think you could point the finger at any particular country for that one.

So, no sorry a BIG fail I'm afraid!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Don't you think if this was the case Bush would be dinning in the earths core by now? Just saying........No connection.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Have you ever sat with these porpoises in the wild? They are way more intelligent than most people are aware.

I have personally seen them do this in the wild right under my parents pontoon boat and the mother was doing it so her young baby could play with it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is no god , the bibles a book of made up stories and those that devote their life to believing such mumbo jumbo should be sectioned. Apart from that bit , you may be onto something.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So yo must believe porpoises to be most important to god than the millions of cows we slaughter each day? Pigs? Chickens?

I do not see your point. Your justifing the misery heaped on these poor people with your religious bull.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
my question is... why wouldnt he have done it when they killed more of them any other year? Somehow, I seriously doubt that Japan would be punished for something when as a people, we're supposed to have free will and domination over the animals of the earth. Kinda seems hypocritical, dont ya think?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Seriously? Dolphins? Think about it. Why so much catastrophe and innocent lifes over dolphins? If you believe in God, you should understand that we have been placed above animals such as dolphins in the universal hierarchy.
Also, do you really think god is some angry PETA member of the sky that just decided, "you know what? There's a whole lot of people living peacefully on that Island, but a couple are brutally murdering a large fish (albeit an intelligent and entertaining fish). Because of that I'm going to kill a whole bunch of them and destroy they're home."
I'm not "flamed," I just think it's funny. Seriously, thousands of lives (so far) and so much damage because of unfair treatment of dolphins? Man, (or Human if you prefer) is what we are. It is our responsibility to treat other creatures without cruelty but how about you worry about the cruelty man has for one another first.
That's just what I think and I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If that's the case where's our comeuppance for vaporizing how many innocent people with those two A bombs? Or for what we did to the Indians or slavery, how about the Catholic church and everyone they slaughtered or the Muslim extremists, what about Germany surely they're due, I've heard some pretty bad things about a couple warlords in Africa might as well carpet bomb the whole continent with meteors, don't forget about the gulf oil spill England has it coming as well. The way I see it, by your reasoning innocent people must be made to suffer for their countrymen's misdeeds, I guess we've all got it coming.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't follow. It seems this would make more sense is porpoises were all ramming the earths crust to kill the Japanese in retaliation.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You know what? The OP's heart is in the right place...to be concerned about the slaughter of sentient creatures.

Yes, I said SENTIENT. They are self-aware and they feel pain. The same as any animal.

Fool yourselves into thinking: "Oh, they are just animals...dumb animals." I beg to disagree. Some of these "dumb animals," are alot smarter than some humans with their selfish attitudes and thinking human beings are the top of the pyramid.

We better start being better stewards of the Earth and treat its creatures with respect and dignity.

Animals feel pain. Animals feel fear. Animals feel happiness. And Animals mourn for the deaths of loved-ones.

The above facts mean they are SENTIENT and SELF-AWARE and deserve much more than to be grouped and herded into death camps just for the sake of making a dollar. Doing this, is very bad for human health, as many upon many animals, lacking proper or adequate medical / veterinary care, are grouped together in very small areas, given antibiotics which create super-bugs, all for the sake of making money and serving human being's conveniences so they don't have to go to the trouble of raising a few livestock themselves.

How much more do we have to learn to see that this is bad? Very bad. Not only does this put lives in danger from mass-infections of over-crowded animals to humans, but it also does the same for animals. Just look at the Avian Flu epidemic. Don't you think it would be less infectious if every family or person could raise their own poultry on their own farm or area? If a Bird Flu epidemic were to strike, it would limit the infected birds to a few instead of thousands of egg producing hens in chicken farms, where the epidemic would spread very rapidly to birds and humans.

I would rather eat beans and potatoes the rest of my life to NOT support this flawed and uncaring production technique. Can't you see how wrong this is? It's about time humanity lived in harmony with each other as well as their environment and the creations in it.

It's a shame and a horrible one at that. If you don't think any of this is wrong, you've been conditioned to think that way and conditioned to be uncaring and unempathetic to any other living being, whether it be a person or an animal.

Yes, we may have been given control over this domain, but we must use this control wisely and with care and compassion. To do anything other is a waste of time and resources.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

We all know mother nature is nothing to mess with and things happen. How many disasters will it take before we human wake up and stop this madness? I for one think God has passed his judgment on earth and we are witnessing our final days as these disasters will keep increasing till every human begs for Gods mercy.

You speak of Mother Earth, the Goddess, but you tell us to ask for God's mercy to stop this, am I reading you right? I think asking Mother Earth for mercy is a better idea. Not to flame you, just pointing out something. I think that Dolphins are ET beings of a higher intelligence. I think they watch over Earth and it's inhabitants. some say if ETs wish to come here, they must first get permission from the Dolphins. So, that being said, there is wisdom in your post. If the Dolphins are higher in vibrations that we are, and thus closer to the Divine, perhaps they did petition for a disaster to come down on Japan.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If there was a god who returned the cruelty of killing dolphins with such massive cruelty towards so many innocent people who had no say in it, then that god could go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Luckily, there isn't.

There is a great spirit who lives in all of us, and we need to grant the earth and all living beings the respect their inner potentials deserve.

There is no evil sky-monster raining down terrifying fates on innocent children, whatever the various collections of old tribal legends may say.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well then you Americans better cement your asses because what will come for you will be pretty dammed harsh if OP is correct.

What ignorance....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

Yes, I said SENTIENT. They are self-aware and they feel pain. The same as any animal.

Killing animals without purpose is wrong. Still, I highly doubt that animals of any sort are sentient. Self aware? Maybe in the sense that everything knows it's alive to some slight degree. Unreasoning, definatly. Feel pain? Sure, every animal I know has nerve endings.

I think believing that animals being equal to humans is just as silly to me as GOD existing to athiests.

new topics

top topics

join