It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Demands Obama's Birth Certificate on ''The View''

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oh wait. . . found it!

sadhillnews.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
"LISTEN TO THE APPLAUSE when Donald Trump says “I want him to show his birth certificate. I want him to show his birth certificate.” Whoopie thinks it’s racial."

Looking at the clip i think they were applauding whoopis piss taking tbh , eg her wiping her hands down her front , the camera breaks to here as the applause starts to show what they are applauding , then later on whoopi gets similar applause ....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Good point.

Some people cant even comprehend the government lieing or being dishonest..

In my view politicians are liars and crooks by definition. So a government filled with them obviously means a lying and crooked government.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Trump invited Gadaffi to stay on his property on his last visit to the US. Since he is Bedowin, he has to sleep under a tent. Trump took his money and then kicked him off the property.

Did you see the GMA interview with Trump on similar topics -

His solution to Gadaffi was a surgical strike

Here is my previous post with the GMA interview ( The Gadaffi part is in the full interview );

reply to post by jibeho

Thanks for the NewsMax links

I also just came across another interview with him on the issue;

Here is the full interview -

ABC - GMA ( Trump a Birther?? )

edit on 26-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"If Trump is a birther, he's just lost any credibility with me."
Why Obot? Because he's got the guts to ask if the POTUS is a pathological liar who poops (metaphorically of course) on the people while laughing behind closed doors?

"What's the use of asking for [his] birth certificate? He's fairly well connected and could get fake id...."

Uh, no. It's not that easy. Copies of the real certificate, from Mombasa,Kenya showing him as a British subject, have been on the web. Very authentic, and if they really wanted to they could track down the hopsital personnel and records. If it was that easy to forge, they would have. It was easier to just control the press, the FactCheck (owned by Annenberg, a Bill Ayres connection) and tell everybody to shut up and not be racist. A guy who worked in the records office in Hawaii and now teaches, said the certificate didn't exist. B.O.'s Hawaiian friend now elected to high office said he'd find the damn thing and shut up the controversy. Didn't hear from him a week later.
I knew this person was a fraud from the moment I saw the articles in Time extolling him as an ideal American president because he wasn't really very American. I knew what they were up to pushing this non-entity, knew he'd was just a lying part of the lying machine. He evinces no respect for the American electorate much less the "Constitution." You think he cares about that as long as he can ride around in Air Force One and play "President." I can't see that person and not wonder, wtf is he DOING there? I loathed Bush (Bush I, ex-CIA director was present in Dallas, 11/22/63 btw) but even that creep at least had a resume that made some kind of sense. B.O. was supposedly editor of the Harvard Review and has NO LEGAL WRITINGS to his name! Only a book about what a journey it was to be black and get to go to Columbia and Harvard after suffering terrible racism in an Hawaiian high scool. Proved to be a lie, but then he's a pathological liar. He can't talk wtihout a teleprompter. He has no wit, no charm. He has no brains. He looks empty. He's ghastly, freakin' ghastly.
All that said. Trump? Why not. Nobody needs show presidential timber any more. At least he has good looking wives, generally.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

My point is; why is anyone listening to a self-important weasel like Donald Trump? This jerk has made money ripping off people and parlaying his debt with one bank into conning another bank to take it on.

The View, does NOT cover anything insightfully, and it's people who don't really know anything, paying attention to the nonsense in our media and arguing over the "social implications." They don't mean to -- but if you've got any insight like Rosie O'Donnell -- you won't keep a job with the other nitwits.

So in walks trump -- our economy is in trouble. We are in a third hot war. And what is important on this guy's mind? "Where is Obama's birth certificate!" They birth certificate has been shown -- and the Governor of Hawaii backed it's legitimacy. The birth announcement appeared in the Hawaii newspapers. Nobody else has any more proof than that -- I certainly don't.

>> So while Rome burns -- Donald Trump and a hundred people on ATS are so damn worried about whether one capitalist in Washington was born in the USA or not,... that is really, really stupid.

This topic is stupid. Trump is a stupid crook. And the View is a stupid TV show about people who pay too much attention to Lindey Lohan as if it mattered at all. Go ahead America and elect Trump or Gingrich president -- choose your flavor of crook. I don't care. Obama is merely helping the Elite rip us off SLOWER than the Republicans -- you can impeach him if you like.

Birthers and Trump deserve each other.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I didnt mean to post a stupid topic.... but hey just look at Boondock's recent thread about running for president... 47 flags...WTF!!

Yes Trump is a capitalist and i am starting to think this all to bring on publicity, but you gotta admit when it comes to budget and econmics the guy is pretty smart.

He raises a very good point about China, something i have also mentioned before. While China's Econmy is growing at 20% + every year, inflation and recession are killing the USA and many other countries ( Australia included )

Who has a better strategy so far?

China in growth or the USA in trying to show it's military might and still be '' the world police '' in Trumps own words...

Forget about healthcare and jobs and planning for future.....

Keep spending Billions per year on Military and defence or bailing out wall street for over 800 Billion... whhy not lmao
it's actually becoming quite comical to watch it all.

Watch Micheal Moore's recent adventure - Capitalism or even Sicko, it might actually open your eye's.... for once!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by centralcasting
"If Trump is a birther, he's just lost any credibility with me."
Why Obot? Because he's got the guts to ask if the POTUS is a pathological liar who poops (metaphorically of course) on the people while laughing behind closed doors?

"What's the use of asking for [his] birth certificate? He's fairly well connected and could get fake id...."

Uh, no. It's not that easy. Copies of the real certificate, from Mombasa,Kenya showing him as a British subject, have been on the web. Very authentic, and if they really wanted to they could track down the hopsital personnel and records. If it was th...

LOL.

Obama is "laughing behind closed doors." Since you are speculating, maybe you should have an evil maniacal laugh. I can even see him doing this in diaper, 40 years ago. Being born in the NorthEast, with a silver spoon up his rear -- means that a crook like Trump, should be President instead.

The BIRTH certificate has been shown. The Kenyan document was proved FALSE -- it didn't have the proper name of the country when the document would have been written -- or maybe this is some NEW document, after someone did a bit of research. Who knows? I don't really care.

This is like the "Global Warming Gate" -- 5 different agencies have looked into it and found that there was NO CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD -- yet it is still "evidence" that Global Warming is a fraud.

>> There is NO EVIDENCE that will be accepted for Obama's birth. But really -- the people protesting so loudly, don't really care if Obama is TECHNICALLY eligible to be elected. They didn't care that Dick Cheney was ineligible to be Vice President since both he and Bush had residency in Texas.

The rules don't matter to you guys-- except as a technicality to win a debate. The non-foreign President rule is a PROTECTION from the influence of foreign governments. Why are you folks not protesting the Supreme Court's ruling to allow foreign corporate "donations" to campaigns? Why does any foreign government or company have to wait for a Manchurian candidate when they can merely BUY a politician on the open market?

Carly Fiorina has MOST of her money derive from foreign companies that benefit from outsourcing that was funneled through the US Chamber of Commerce -- WHY is it important that Obama be a US citizen, if the US public no longer controls our country anyway?

Who is outsourcing jobs faster than the Republican party? What the hell Worse could an Kenyan double agent do than Illinois or Wisconsin governors?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
What's the point of asking to see Obama's birth certificate? I'm sure he's fairly well conected and capable of getting hold of a fake ID.

Good point. Then the next question is, "Why hasn't Obama used those connections and produced his (maybe fake) birth certificate?"

Either the birth certificate does not exist (my view) OR there is something on the birth certificate that Obama does not want the public to see.

Personally, I really wish people would forget about the birth certificate and focus on Obama's passport(s).

Obama made a trip to Pakistan when it was ILLEGAL for an American citizen to go there. What passport did Obama use? Where is it? Because of the various entry and exit stamps on passports, passports are very hard to fake.

Did Obama use an American passport? Not possible. If he had, he would have been arrested and jailed upon returning to the United States. So, which passport did he use? British? Kenyan? Indonesian? He could have any or all of them. One thing for certain, he did NOT go to Pakistan on a U.S. passport.

This creates a conundrum for Obama. If he produces a valid U.S passport WITH or WITHOUT the requisite Pakistani stamps, it is proof that as an American citizen he broke the law and somehow avoided punishment. If he produces a FOREIGN passport with the Pakistani stamps, it is proof that he is NOT an American citizen for whatever reason, whether born here or not.

So, get Obama to produce the passport showing the Pakistani entry and exit stamps and lay this whole birther nonsense to rest. Of course, he won't produce it. He can't. His whole house of cards would collapse if he did.
edit on 26-3-2011 by mmerlinn because: Corrected misstatement.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Still baffles me why a birth certificate matters. He's the president so obviously he's an American citizen of some sort. All that matters is performance. That should be the only thing evaluated, nothing else.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I demand to see Donald Trump's bald spot and toupee glue.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TitaniumL
Still baffles me why a birth certificate matters. He's the president so obviously he's an American citizen of some sort. All that matters is performance. That should be the only thing evaluated, nothing else.

As long as he is an American citizen, you are absolutely correct. But because of Obama's POTENTIAL for not being an American citizen, he should do everything in his power to reassure us that he is LEGALLY entitled to be President according the the HIGHEST LAW OF THE LAND, the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Not sticking up for OBAMASS...but had to get in this dig on el stupido puto Donald... I demand he rid himself of that hideous hairpeice!

Really how did he end up having a very fashoinable daughter when he has NO SENSE of fashion Whatsoever???

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I guess by now it has become his trade mark, just like the black suit and red tie.... i have lost count of the amount of times he has worn that combination.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
I think everyone misses the point with this birth certificate carry-on.

It's all about catching Obama in a lie, because they have convinced themselves there is one. They have sown the seeds of doubt and they are milking it. I'm guessing without exception the fools behind this recurring nonsense do not have real jobs or are elderly racists.

The bottom line is they have this idiotic 'the president must be born in the USA' clause to dance around and they will not spit that stone out.

The birth cert is missing or he's not showing it to you because you didnt say please. who cares?

Hawaii isnt part of the continental US anyway. and was probably not part of the US when it was decided the president must be born in the US. So, taking these idiots logic to the extreme, wether he's lying or not, the guy cant win.

Whoopi? Is that you? This is not a race issue. It is the issue of a cover-up. If there is no cover-up, then they should have no problem showing the certificate. Not the certificate of live birth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by ldyserenity

I guess by now it has become his trade mark, just like the black suit and red tie.... i have lost count of the amount of times he has worn that combination.

True. LOL.

I never could stand Donald, he's so full of himself, I cringe at the thought of him running this country.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just to keep the thread and topic upto date and informed about the recent Trump event's, here is an article from The Washington Post.... so how does capital hill feel about Trump's ambitions???

Washingtonpost.com

Posted at 12:52 PM ET, 03/17/2011
Donald Trump for president. Seriously?
By Jonathan Capehart

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi took a rather predictable — and not far off the mark — swipe at the potential Republican field for president in 2012 yesterday. “The Republicans don't have a bench,” she said, predicting President Obama's reelection. “They don't even have a team. . . ." And right on cue to prove her point enters Donald Trump.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69627ee9dc48.jpg[/atsimg]

In an interview with ABC News’s Ashley Banfield, the realityTV star/billionaire, shows that whatever experience he lacks on the national political stage he more than makes up for with unparalleled confidence.

Trump said he is ready to spend $600 million of his own money to run for the Republican nomination.

That's one of the nice things. I mean, part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich. So if I need $600 million, I can put $600 million myself. That's a huge advantage. I must tell you, that’s a huge advantage over the other candidates.

Speaking of the other candidates, Trump decimated the entire lineup of contenders, except for Newt Gingrich and Mike Huckabee. It just so happens these two fellas have dabbled in the far right's nether world of conspiracy and paranoia. A world The Donald gleefully waddled into when he declared, “Let me tell you, I’m a really smart guy. I was a really good student at the best school in the country. The reason I have a little doubt — just a little — is because he grew up, and nobody knew him.”

It’s all very entertaining. Trump is known for doing all sorts of things, including making noises about running for public office, for the sole purpose of ginning up publicity for himself. If he runs, it means he’s serious. That he’s getting real attention as a real contender tells me the Republican field is in serious trouble.

Full Article

edit on 26-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Breaking! Donald Trump will say anything to garner attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes Trump is a capitalist and i am starting to think this all to bring on publicity, but you gotta admit when it comes to budget and econmics the guy is pretty smart.

He raises a very good point about China, something i have also mentioned before. While China's Econmy is growing at 20% + every year, inflation and recession are killing the USA and many other countries ( Australia included )

Who has a better strategy so far?
Watch Micheal Moore's recent adventure - Capitalism or even Sicko, it might actually open your eye's.... for once!

Trump may be "Smart" as a crook -- but that wouldn't translate as a benefit to the working man in this country. He'd merely do things that gave benefits to the Ownership Class.

>> Yes, China's economy is growing. Those who always "laud" Capitalism, don't seem to understand that a Communist and now merely Totalitarian government does just fine with Capitalism.

China is doing everything the OPPOSITE of what Republicans recommend right now; they've got universal education AND health care. They have a planned economy. Foreign corporations cannot own more than 50% of a company in China. The protect domestic manufacturing through tariffs and the government INVESTS in companies to make sure they thrive.

>> China will eventually, have a huge economic downturn -- but that's only because I have faith that the "Trumps" of America will preach greed and Milton Friedman's gospel over there, and that corruption will make a few people rich while they sell out the average person in China. Until children are working for food all around the world -- there is no LOW POINT to labor's 'global competition.'

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmerlinn

Originally posted by TitaniumL

As long as he is an American citizen, you are absolutely correct. But because of Obama's POTENTIAL for not being an American citizen, he should do everything in his power to reassure us that he is LEGALLY entitled to be President according the the HIGHEST LAW OF THE LAND, the Constitution.

"Potential" for not being a citizen? Is that because of his funny name?

Half the country has one family member who is an immigrant. His Birth Certificate has been shown and verified -- there is NO VERIFICATION that will satisfy the Birthers. How could ANYONE prove they were born here other than with public records and witnesses?

So why keep bringing this issue up? You can never be convinced or have proof.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join