It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell Is This Over Mankato, MN!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So, what the heck is this guy getting with his camcorder? I can't figure it out. If nothing else he gives a really entertaining monologue along with the video. Enjoy...

Behold! "The Sky Creeper"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'd suggest you change your title. I opened this with only confusion, try to add the word "Flying" or something. Maybe that might throw off the video, i didn't even watch it yet D:

But just maybe something that would be more... 'Hai guiz whats this UFO over this city'
Not literally, just saying

Anyways gonna watch the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
So, what the heck is this guy getting with his camcorder? I can't figure it out. If nothing else he gives a really entertaining monologue along with the video. Enjoy...

Behold! "The Sky Creeper"

This was hysterical.

I just pissed all of my neighbors off.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
what the hell is wrong with people? why does everything that is not human, unknown, diff from us have to be evil?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
They look like satellites to me possible the ISS and something else. It's still cool with hilarious commentary. On a related note there have been a lot of UFO sightings in MN lately, I know of a lot of Cigar shaped craft being reported in Northern MN for instance. So hey I am open to the possibility but as of know all I see is satellites.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The asinine commentary is more entertaining than the video itself!
Pretty ironic that this tool is cussing like a truck driver while quoting the Bible.

edit on 3/25/2011 by BLKMJK because: ...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
lol...why are planes at night so mysterious???

grow up 20 miles from an airport...and on a cloudy night i'll show you some video that'll blow your mind

spiritual southwest.....only one soul checked for free!!
edit on 25-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The "Blinking Skippers" are going to have me giggling in my sleep.

Disregard the planes. It distracts from the monologue
edit on 25-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is very clearly planes taking off and departing the airspace in a pattern at night. The one that so mysteriously got brighter was because he did a left turn to join a counter clockwise departure pattern and was aimed at the camera for a time..

The guy doing the commentary is also very clearly a moron.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
LOL I'm sorry, I wasn't actually gonna post anything on this thread but... after I saw "THe Sky Creeper" I started to laugh so histericaly... So this guy is really high and he stops his car by the road and starts recording the adjacencies of an airport claiming that whatever goes by the sky is a "spiritual entity"... That ends my night, was really funny to watch, thanks!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The scriptures said "Thou shalt not cuss"...

Totally hilarious, totally silly, totally not ufo's...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sky creeper , Spirit energies ?...... more like planes from Mankato regional airport .

Just another Youtuber trying to pass off footage of planes at night as evidence for their delusions .....Spirit energies

www.mankato-mn.gov...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Very entertaining narrative if nothing else!

Hey dude, wanna pass the joint!!???:

new topics

top topics

join