It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 2010; very close amazing details

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Any youtube video of a "UFO" with a soundtrack is a fake. Why bother to add a soundtrack, why not just have the original audio of the filmer describing what they see, what time it is, location etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
why do people have to hype this stuff up with music? why can't they hype it up with a logical analysis of what's going on...all you video pros out there...anyone who really wants to sink their teeth into the truth...where are you to really make this shine or crash? [snip] the music and the over-combing-of-the-hair drama, gimme the nitty gritty.

PLEASE!!!!!

edit on 02/28/2011 by doyouremember because: left out some important thoughts

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have seen a similar craft before with binoculars.
Not saying thats what the video shows but it looks like what I saw.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

by the way IMO... love is not the teacher....LOVE is the asphalt on which we pound each others faces....we all want to prove something to one another. some need a beating...some need to do the paving...please don't forget that WE are all at different stages in evolution.....i HATE that word....eveolution....... but i am convinced thus far

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Sorry people if you search for walson on here you will find numerous threads, he's a known fraud who has refused point blank to explain how he makes his video's but has been caught out previously, he's got links to Jose who is banned from ATS and for many has proved also to be a fraud.

Take either persons video's with a pinch of salt, they are fabrications...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

Thanks for an interesting perspective

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
reply to post by loveguy

Uh-oh. John Leonard Watson's back from the dead.

It's actually John Lenard Walson.

And i don't think he's dead either.

Even if he is, he's left a valuable legacy in the form of his observations and recordings. His lunar stuff is very good.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Sorry people if you search for walson on here you will find numerous threads, he's a known fraud who has refused point blank to explain how he makes his video's but has been caught out previously, he's got links to Jose who is banned from ATS and for many has proved also to be a fraud.

Take either persons video's with a pinch of salt, they are fabrications...

Careful, i would hope you have proof of your accusation these people have fabricated the work they are saying is genuine.

You could quite rightly find yourself on the sharp end of a defamation lawsuit.

Unless you have proof of course, then you won't.

So...proof please?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
1) No background reference points of any kind (stars, buildings etc)
2) No excitement in the voices
3) Music and new age-y messages
4) Fades to black at the end - UFO not seen leaving
5) No obvious movement other than camera shake
6) No background witness report or context
7) Unusually in focus - almost like a small object close to the camera

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/324377a1dd01.jpg[/atsimg]

Certainly unidentified at the moment but it's not clear it's flying so can't even call it a UFO in the true sense of the word.

edit on 24/3/2011 by MarrsAttax because: sense

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Look, just found a whole rake of UFO's in day light.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone

Also has a dot of light beneath it, moving as it does. HOAX alert!!!!!! It looks like the metal part on a pencil that holds the eraser, inverted.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

So...proof please?

Well you best tell the mods to remove his work from the hoax section then, just incase they get done..

Seriously, I understand and applaud you for both offering advice and standing up for someone's works in general, I don't have the time to find the proof at the moment but I believe it was proved beyond a reasonable doubt that his work was not what it seemed.

I remember talking to him myself on here many years ago before he was banned I believe and he point blank refused every ones request to explain how he took the images despite claiming it was merely done with a standard scope, no one could replicate his ufo images and he then partnered Jose in things that have been proved fake or adjusted.

His Moon shots were fine as far as I remember and people applauded him for them.

Mr Walson and Jose are welcome to sue me, for a long time now I've had nothing and I've still got plenty of it left.

Edit

Here's one link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also looking at it remind me of how even I proved one of his video's was 100% fake, he claimed his house was being buzzed by men in black in helicopters and offered footage of them, part of the footage was familiar to me and I sourced it as someone elses footage of a helicopter with a UFO being seen behind it.

All he did was cut and paste it into his video as proof......So I shouted hoax and still do to this day..

edit on 24-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: to add proof..

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by doyouremember
why do people have to hype this stuff up with music? why can't they hype it up with a logical analysis of what's going on...all you video pros out there...anyone who really wants to sink their teeth into the truth...where are you to really make this shine or crash? [snip] the music and the over-combing-of-the-hair drama, gimme the nitty gritty.

PLEASE!!!!!

edit on 02/28/2011 by doyouremember because: left out some important thoughts

Don't worry, you are not alone in this hate of that stuff, there's another thread re 2 jets chasing a ufo, its had all the production stuff like a front end added to it, the sound was removed and a fancy edit done to remove most of the footage and to do a video emboss on it.

The reason, to make it look more exciting and to hide the fact it was 3 planes after all.

So when I see supposed fresh at the scene video;s that have front ends and music and those that just cut off suddenly then my BS meter start going off scale.

There only one guys stuff that I actually enjoy where its presented brilliantly and that's Luna Cognita, his stuff is a wonderful compilation of stuff with some genuinely high grade background and research.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
OMG! It's a flying radiator

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

This is my veiw totally you guys will never find an Alien video on here, because you all wouldn't believe it even if it slapped you in the face. What the evidence of this guys seeing many UFO's is not good enough?

So would a video have to come from a first time ufo experiencer, that has a HD camera with a tripod, and not posted on You Tube, just posted on ATS, in Raw footage file?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by samstone
reply to post by loveguy

This looks to me like the lens cover of a street lamp.
Notice the ridged top of the cover and compare to other street lamps

Sorry best picture I could find.

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
1) No background reference points of any kind (stars, buildings etc)
2) No excitement in the voices
3) Music and new age-y messages
4) Fades to black at the end - UFO not seen leaving
5) No obvious movement other than camera shake
6) No background witness report or context
7) Unusually in focus - almost like a small object close to the camera

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/324377a1dd01.jpg[/atsimg]

Certainly unidentified at the moment but it's not clear it's flying so can't even call it a UFO in the true sense of the word

Yeah, right on! Credibility of this video close to zero...

Remind me of this one:

Ufo?.......till the end...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, thanks everyone for your input.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
streetlight...

2nd...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join