It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large fuel fire breaks out at Miami International Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Large fuel fire breaks out at Miami International Airport

www.miamiherald.com

Miami-Dade firefighters were battling a major fire at Miami International Airport late Wednesday night.

Drivers could see smoke billowing from the airport as they drove on nearby State Road 836 shortly after 11 p.m. An airport spokeswoman said the fire was near a fuel storage area.

Late Wednesday, firefighters rushed to the airport to try and put out the second-alarm blaze. Several units were on the scene with more on the way.

It’s unclear if air traffic has been impacted.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Might not be anything yet other than an accident, but lets see what unfolds.

Hopefully this is not a terrorist act.

Like WTF else would you like me to say at this point, MODS to get this posted? LMFAO!

Like WTF else would you like me to say at this point, MODS to get this posted? LMFAO!

www.miamiherald.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

hopefully nothing too bad happens and it gets contained quickly

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well here are some things you could say...Miami International Airport is a hot bed of Drug smuggling activity so it's entirely possible the fire was set as a diversion to get some form of contraband out of the perimeter of the airport.

The Intelligence agencies and radical splinter groups of the world love Miami, it's warm year round, and has plenty of places to train secretly out in the Everglades.

So no one is going to dirty up that pool.

Plus they all know Proto lives here and it would really perturb me if anyone seriously damaged the place, and I think we can all safely say no one wants that to happen.

Definately not a terrorist attack.

new topics

top topics

join