It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card: "Tape Runs Out..." An Interpretation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Here is a card showing a tape being cut. The title is called a 18 1/2 minute gap.

< br />

That's a reference to one of Nixon's famous tapes. Had an 18 and a half minute gap on it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Here is my take on the card.

If one were to look up the rules of the card game they would find the different groups that are represented in the game. (from memory)

Bavarian Illuminati
Discordia
Servants of cuthulu
UFO
Bermuda Triangle
Network (computers, online etc)

At the end of the rules Steve Jackson brings up a few topics of interest that include Alester crowley and cuthulu mythos. Why the rule makers used a supposedly fictional witchcraft mythos from top to bottom, I do not know.
But in those legends are told tales of Azathoth, the blind insane god who is responsible for creation.

If you read that supposedly fictional ancient tale and you read the words carefully, you can almost see azathoth as a godlike matrix computer that only lets out mad chirping sounds from a flute with a broken rede. That flute brought in creation, and the blast was so powerful that not even the flute that made it could contain it..................and so it broke, and now everything that comes from it's music is just not quite perfect in it's creation.

Later in this story it describes the last day when the insane blind god stops playing his flute and everything in existence comes to an end. So I think that since the game recognizes the cuthulu mythos, that this could be an interpretation of one of those grimiore stories.

Not sure if I can find links to that stuff or if appropriate to link. I read it offline, and that is what I think of when I see that card.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
what i see in the card is

"just when they think they are about to be saved..." BOOM

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I had a dream about this card this last week and was just wondering if anyone had any updates on what it means yet ? .I dont remember the dream at all but I woke up saying the words THE TAPE RUNS OUT .....sorry to dig up old posts but I am still fascinated by these cards since everything seems to be happening just like the cards show.We all know they love to put everything in our faces to show off how much they are in control ..(NOT but think they are anyway) ...........So any NEW INFO ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

well I was thinking on this. I don't hold much credence in it but tape running out(matrix coming to an end) game over but what if it isn't. ?

Ok second point:
Has anyone looked at the start on the picture...and the alignment of the earth. This may be a clue as to "when" the tape runs out. If these cards are so obvious then the astronomy on the card will show it.
last, which was does one of these reel to reels run. maybe the tape is just starting....I mean the eternal clock resetting.

and yes........w/o God I think we are pretty much screwed. What hope do we have. we have messed it up really good and now need the grand poopaaa to come bail us out and reset this thing we messed up so grandly.
End of tape, new reel needs to be put on.......starting a new existence. Heck I am just throwing suggestions out so maybe it will strick a thought! :-)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thanks for replying .....So WHEN the rapture happens (this is saying it will HAPPEN FIRST ) then I will make them wait ...make WHO wait ? all those left behind ? make them wait for what ? .......I think the tape runs out has something to do with the SHOW thats going on right now (false scripted events to make it appear as if we are in the tribulation when it has not even started yet (not yet but soon for sure) the Rapture will start the REAL TRIB (no more scripted fake events) the real EVENTS START .............

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Revelation 14:14-20 “And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in your sickle, and reap: for the time is come for you to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the VINE of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

In my opinion this is the rapture - the separation of the grain harvest (God's children) from the fully ripe grapes (wicked). The 7 plagues (God's wrath) then follows for those who have not chosen to revere Him and follow His Laws.

And I too feel that we are getting close to the end of days. These cards are produced from evil - and the sense of events stepping up signifies that the know it too.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Revelation 14:14-20 “And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in your sickle, and reap: for the time is come for you to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the VINE of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

There is only one problem with that scripture being the rapture ...( there are three harvests ) Grain,(Barley) Wheat and then at the end of the trib Fruits of the Vine (Grapes etc ) ....One thing about Barley there are TWO PHASES to it ...because some ripen early (Christ and those who rose with him ) and a few weeks later (two thousand years maybe ? Pretribbers) then the Wheat who get put into the barn (they go into the wilderness to be TRIED AND PURIFIED) then the fruits and winter wheat at the end .....................

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by Albastion

Now what made you say that?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

[...] Why the rule makers used a supposedly fictional witchcraft mythos from top to bottom, I do not know.
But in those legends are told tales of Azathoth, the blind insane god who is responsible for creation. [...]

Thanks.

Steve Jackson based his game on the books of Robert Anton Wilson, who could have been a Jesuit. I believe he was not 100% honest, and therefore, an agent, and since the Jezzies are the biggest group of secret agents on Earth, and since Wilson's books are designed to lead people astray, then he is suspect, though I do agree with his "Guns and Dope" philosophy.

I find the personal interviews of Wilson, to be revealing as to his true nature. The modality would be of the "Leo Taxil hoaxers" who say that Satanism doesn't exist because Leo Taxil disproved it. It is a lie, proven by the dumbness of the people. Such persons run interference for the Roman Cult of Religion. The wretched book "Foucault's Pendulum" en.wikipedia.org... would be another example of this. I do feel Robert Anton Wilson is of this sort of cloth, not 100% real. He seems to have been "agent-like". We need more research about him.

When you read the details of "RAW"'s Illuminatus books, and the subsequent card game here spawned by those books, the one thing that is explained by the game, is that the general public, are complete frikking morons. I would say all Taxil, Eco, Wilson and yes Jackson, all seem to have contempt for mankind.

I think many ICANN based web domains operate on the exact same premise. Probably 97% of such domains, do have contempt for the "flock" of user, if you take my meaning. Even SJ has contempt for people who play the card game, there is a card in the Illuminati game which says as much since "card game players" are one of the groups who can be controlled, which is the whole point of the game --controlling fringe groups.

Anyway, here's the key pivot when it comes to "Chulthu-ism" and Christian interpretations:

en.wikipedia.org...

Arkham House and the "Cthulhu Mythos"

Derleth was a correspondent and friend of H. P. Lovecraft – when Lovecraft wrote about "le Comte d'Erlette" in his fiction, it was in homage to Derleth. Derleth invented the term "Cthulhu Mythos" to describe the fictional universe described in the series of stories shared by Lovecraft and other writers in his circle. Derleth's own writing emphasized the struggle between good and evil, in line with his own Christian world view and in contrast with Lovecraft's depiction of an amoral universe. Derleth also treated Lovecraft's Old Ones as representatives of elemental forces, creating new fictional entities to flesh out this framework.

When Lovecraft died in 1937, Derleth and Donald Wandrei assembled a collection of Lovecraft's stories and tried to get them published. Existing publishers showed little interest, so Derleth and Wandrei founded Arkham House in 1939 for that purpose. The name of the company derived from Lovecraft's fictional town of Arkham, Massachusetts, which features in many of his stories. In 1939 Arkham House published The Outsider and Others, a huge collection that contained most of Lovecraft's known short stories. Derleth and Wandrei soon expanded Arkham House and began a regular publishing schedule after its second book, Someone in the Dark, a collection of some of Derleth's own horror stories, was published in 1941.

Following Lovecraft's death, Derleth wrote a number of stories based on fragments and notes left by Lovecraft. These were published in Weird Tales and later in book form, under the byline "H. P. Lovecraft and August Derleth", with Derleth calling himself a "posthumous collaborator." This practice has raised objections in some quarters that Derleth simply used Lovecraft's name to market what was essentially his own fiction; S. T. Joshi refers to the "posthumous collaborations" as marking the beginning of "perhaps the most disreputable phase of Derleth's activities".[8]

A significant number of H. P. Lovecraft fans and critics, such as Dirk W. Mosig,[9] S. T. Joshi,[10] and Richard L. Tierney[11] were dissatisfied with Derleth's invention of the term Cthulhu Mythos (Lovecraft himself used Yog-Sothothery) and his belief that Lovecraft's fiction had an overall pattern reflecting Derleth's own Christian world view.

edit on 13-11-2011 by smallpeeps because: Umberto Eco name correction

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

There will be no rapture. The fact that John Nelson Darby invented the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine around 1830 AD is unquestionably true. All attempts to find evidence of this wild doctrine before 1830 have failed, with a single exception: Morgan Edwards wrote a short essay as a college paper for Bristol Baptist College in Bristol England in 1744 where he confused the second coming with the first resurrection of Revelation 20 and described a pre-tribulation rapture. However Edwards ideas, which he admitted were brand new and never before taught, had no influence in the modern population of the false doctrine. That particular prize to goes to John Darby.
The Dispensational Origins of Modern Premillennialism and John Nelson Darby
Prior to 1830, no church taught it in their creed, catechism or statement of faith.
Darby has had a profound impact on religion today, since Darby's rapture false doctrine has infected most conservative, evangelical churches, even today many Christians believe in the rapture.

Every Bible verse used by Rapture advocates are the same passages that Christians have used to prove the second coming with will being about the resurrection of all the dead, both wicked and righteous, translation of the living into spirit beings, the destruction of the earth, the great judgment and heaven and hell all at the same time. You will see in every one of their rapture proof texts, that Rapture is not actually specified. Instead it is the good old second coming as taught historically by the church back to the first century, not some new doctrine revealed for the first time to the Plymouth Brethren through John Darby in 1830 AD. Research always pays off.

John Darby's website: johndarby.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The link to the card at the start of the thread is a 404 error.

If the cage mentioned is a cage, why would you not want to clean it out? Because it is infected?

If I remember correctly, the tape is the wrong way, mine used to flow left reel to right reel.
The world split in 2, through Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran. ?
If the picture depiction was to happen the way shown, forget the tape and the cage, it's game over anyway.

An aside to the poster who says about the Chinese, Indian overpopulation. The Chines are the only race in history (that we know about) to tackle the overpopulation of their country rather than expand. The lifestyle of poor people does not put the same kind of stresses on the planet as the industrialisation, wars and polution of the consumers.
To the person who says that satan is described, why would satan sell something to hell, a domain he traditionaly owns anyway.

Just my 3d worth.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"When the Rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait! They'll never clean my cage! Now give me some more officers."

Said the PM of Australia, when locals ran her out of a local restaurant, for being such a bitch.

Ribbit

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Gee people would think your trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes by that comment.
So is it just a coincidence that events that happened and the 'playing cards' happen to have the same pics that match!!!
I don't even wanna get an answer from you. I hope God deals with you

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Guys,

Please observe the map on the card itself. This relates with what happened now in Malaysia. You know the current world trending: Missing MH370 (Malaysia Airlines) - KL to Beijing route.

The gold tape on top of China.

This involve a lot of conspiration. Just to say among of it:
The CEO of Malaysia Airlines stated they are carrying 4 ton of mangosteen.

I believe it was actually a Man-Ghost-Thin. Try to figure it out.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It is interesting story by relates it through this article:

SEMINAR NOTES FROM HOUSE OF THEOSOPHY SEMINAR WHICH REVEALS PLANS FOR LAST STAGES OF NEW WORLD ORDER

I may miss something that the tape are all over Australia and China. The world will be divided into two Western and Eastern.

Some thought to ponder.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Old thread, but I recently saw this card in another forum and took a look at it...

Given the content of the quote AND the effects of this card, it means that any plot(s) that are being "played" at the time get WTF'd to nothing...

edit on 27-9-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join