It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card: "Tape Runs Out..." An Interpretation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Part of the scenario I posited above
is the fact that there are some 50,000 undersea volcanoes
and faults set to go off
similar to what Indonesia and Japan have done.
this is part of the glaciation process, which according to core samples can occuir in a couple years time.
and it happens on a regular time table too

tape is magnetic...our magnetic field has resduced greatly recently

turns out this is true
they are just discovering how many undersea volcanoes there really are.

the scret societies have this history
they just aren't sharing
much
edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Originally posted by Terrormaster
The Illuminati cards are NOT fortune telling cards. They are not based on regular playing cards. And they are based on Tarot or any other mystical card system. It's simply a card game similar to Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. I will admit the imagery is a little creepy considering when it was printed in relation to events of the last decade. But other than that, it's just a game.

Some people call it a game... and maybe it is! But if it's a game, it's one that I want to play over and over and over and over and over again!

For the purposes of the game, it basically lets you take back a move that you had just played... or force an opponent to take back a move that they were about to play.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Where do you get Dec from the card? It's not foretelling some super secret plot to end the world, it's a game based on what you people believe. I will be glad once 2012 is over so we can see what the new date of the end of the world is to bring..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
OK.. That's got to be one of the most bizarre cards in the deck. Some of them you can get an idea of what they're about...ie. oil spill, war etc. but this one is strange. Maybe something about inner/hollow earth? I thought about the 2012 movie. Looks like the earth is splitting, but the tape running out and someone in a cage??? Who knows.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I agree with one of the posts above, the tape in the image is the old style magnetic tape, it is a scientific fact that the magnetic field is decreasing, scientists believe that the magnetic field is generated deep inside the earth, the magnetic field is created from convection. Eventually the field weakens enough and flips.
National Geographic

The cage could refer to the representation of the magnetic field as illustrated by this image

askphysics.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Great Find!! That puts the wording into perspective.
Again...way to go.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Someone brought up that I didnt mention that it was a reel to reel tape deck (basically obsolete even in 1995). I was looking for the symbolic not the obvious. But it got me to thinking....a tape player plays a recording (music, message, conversation, etc) so it could be construed that what we are witnessing is a pre-recorded message for a game plan (like a fake rapture)....which implies that this is all by design. Then the tape stops and things fall apart (literally) not according to plan. As to the cage....someone referenced the magnetic field. I think that will play a big part. Especially if the field goes down after the earth stops spinning for a 3 day period and we get hit with a CME at that time. A cage could also refer to a Faraday cage but I believe this guy is imprisoned (Alex Jones would say "Prison Planet") and not in some cage to protect him from solar radiation, etc. Good contributions tho. Keep em coming as this is the most important card in the deck IMO.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

your theory was spot on to what i was thinking. in some instances one must think in the literal since. hidden in plan sight.
when looking at these card think of them as little windows in which to see through.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
OK.. That's got to be one of the most bizarre cards in the deck. Some of them you can get an idea of what they're about...ie. oil spill, war etc. but this one is strange. Maybe something about inner/hollow earth? I thought about the 2012 movie. Looks like the earth is splitting, but the tape running out and someone in a cage??? Who knows.

It makes more sense when you read the original "cage" quote in context. It didn't originate on the card.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Someone brought up that I didnt mention that it was a reel to reel tape deck (basically obsolete even in 1995). I was looking for the symbolic not the obvious. But it got me to thinking....a tape player plays a recording (music, message, conversation, etc) so it could be construed that what we are witnessing is a pre-recorded message for a game plan (like a fake rapture)....which implies that this is all by design. Then the tape stops and things fall apart (literally) not according to plan. As to the cage....someone referenced the magnetic field. I think that will play a big part. Especially if the field goes down after the earth stops spinning for a 3 day period and we get hit with a CME at that time. A cage could also refer to a Faraday cage but I believe this guy is imprisoned (Alex Jones would say "Prison Planet") and not in some cage to protect him from solar radiation, etc. Good contributions tho. Keep em coming as this is the most important card in the deck IMO.

"Clean MY cage" is a figure of speech, and makes more sense in the context of the original quote, which doesn't come from the card originally.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I see the people of earth trapped in a cage (earth) The Devil has been in charge for 2000 years because he was given the earth for a period of time and when the rapture comes he is going to fight it. "They will never clean my cage"

No need to try to figure out what the quote might mean. In its original context, which is not from the card, it's pretty clear.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've been looking at these cards for a while now. They are very straight to the point.

What I'm saying is that when one of these disasters happens, the card looks almost exactly like to the disaster that has happened. It's like looking at a picture taken right there.

Have you noticed the Twin Towers? the Japan Building? Pentagon? etc.

I didn't say that the 2012 date is the end. I said, that the card "Tape Runs Out" is obviously showing the last day on Earth

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

That card should be subtitled..."Game Over!" as it would be for all of us if it happens like that.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I posted on the other thread, but again here since it's card specific:

when I looked at the card, my sense was around China and money.

I know the tape is not literally attached, but something about it has me thinking...so I did a little digging. Go with me for a sec?

The tape running out - first impression I had was a ticker tape, something to do with accounting. Perhaps China calling in USA (and/or other countries) debt?

Then I looked up definitions of the word CAGE:
(skipped all the obvious ones for animal cages, sports, etc.)
A term used to describe the department of a brokerage firm that receives and distributes physical securities.

A reference mainly used by industry workers, the cage is like a vault where all certificates and bonds are held in physical form.

A department at a brokerage responsible for receiving and distributing funds, as well as maintaining records. The cage enables the rest of the brokerage to function, especially by keeping records of dividends and other payouts and receiving payments from clients. It is more formally called the cashier's department.

And this from Wiki:
Don't fight the tape is a term used in finance. It means do not bet or trade against the trend in the financial markets, e.g. if the broad market is moving up, do not bet on a downward move. The term tape here refers to the ticker tape used to transmit the price of stocks

And, while not exactly the same, an image to show paper telegraph tape was once on reels:
www.radista.info...

Anyway, total long shot, but that's what my first impression said.

Also, the image of the earth breaking in half is through the middle east on the side we are looking at, but that would go through the pacific ocean, middle of the ring of fire. just saying....

www.freemaptools.com...

One more thing regarding the "clean the cage"

"The Commercial And Government Entity Code, or CAGE Code, is a unique identifier assigned to suppliers to various government or defense agencies, as well as to government agencies themselves and also various organizations. CAGE codes provide a standardized method of identifying a given facility at a specific location."

CAGE Codes are used internationally as part of the NATO Codification System (NCS).....

en.wikipedia.org...

My original post, since I don't think the sources copied:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
The text on the card is a quote from the Church of the Sub-Genius circa 1980.

Here is the full original context for 'Tape Runs Out' quote

Here's the part with the quote, which also ends the piece:

I am a god damn visionary, I see the future and the past in comic books and wine bottles; I eat black holes for breakfast! I bend my genes and whittle my DNA with the sheer force of my mighty will! I steer my own god damn evolution! I ran 'em out of Heaven and sold it to Hell for a profit! I'm enlightened, I achieved `Nirvana' and took it home with me. Yip, yip, YEEEEEEE! I'm so ugly the Speed of Light can't slow me down and Gravity won't tug at my cuffs! When the Rapture comes, I'll make 'em wait! They'll never clean my cage! Now give me some more of..." (Tape runs out.)

edit on 22-3-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

Reading this again, I see the speaker as Satan himself. Read it again with that in mind and see if you concur.

OP, I thought it was important to point out that it was a home-sized reel-to-reel tape machine, and I'll tell you why. When I was young, my mother would record her political views (John Birch "commies are comin'" stuff) on a machine very much like this one. So that made me think of "narration," or "story telling.' I see the coming Rapture as the END of the story for Christians. Sadly anyone who is left behind will continue the story - amid hunger, disease, catastrophic EQs, and various other plagues - but as far as the Christian church goes;"Game Over. We win."

If you folks haven't yet made your decision to trust Christ and put your faith in Him you need to hurry. Christ will return SOON: I stake my eternal soul on it. ALL of the "End-Time" scenarios - Nibiru/Planet X, Yellowstone erupting, an alien invasion, 2012, all of them - are nothing more than a smoke screen being prepared by the Devil to blind people to the truth.

The truth is this: Jesus Christ is about to return and rescue His Father's children from the clutches of the Devil. The Bible says that if He did not return, NO FLESH would be saved. That's the ancient's way of telling us that we have F'D up God's creation: We have made war against our neighbors, practically embraced homosexuality as a normal, "alternative" lifestyle; we have lied, cheated, and have been so greedy; we have polluted the world and ourselves to the point that it is only a matter of time before we destroy ourselves.

ATHEISTS ANSWER THIS: Forget for a second I ever mentioned God. He and Christ's Second Coming have no part in the following question.

Taking into account everything you see in the news - terrorism, earthquakes, threats of nuclear war, nuclear waste, greed, corruption, the fact that the top 1 percent controls more wealth than the other 99 percent - How long do you think the human race will last?

Myself, without Divine intervention, I say we're screwed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yet if we didn't have overpopulated China, and India, we wouldn't have these sorts of problems, now would we?

I believe what you say, but I think humanity right now isn't THAT off course to destruction. What's really the problem on this planet is overpopulation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yet if we didn't have overpopulated China, and India, we wouldn't have these sorts of problems, now would we?

I believe what you say, but I think humanity right now isn't THAT off course to destruction. What's really the problem on this planet is overpopulation.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is a card showing a tape being cut. The title is called a 18 1/2 minute gap.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Line of stars:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f0cd1416d5c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Here the high quality photo I found:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1725b512636.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join