It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ERIKSSON Files.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION.

Sabina Eriksson and her sister Ursula came to media attention when they were the focus of a documentry called Madness in the Fastlane which followed the incident of them both attempting suicide on a busy motorway despite the prescence of police officers.
The explained evidence presented by the documentry is ambigious at best and formed in part a cover story for something more sinister than just being psychologically imbalanced. They are both infact monarch programmed agents of a failed assassination mission. Many questions and facts remain to be uncovered that are absent from the subsequent police investigation such as family background, previous medical history which may have ruled in any mental disorder and lack of information gained from either sister.

The psychiatric evaluation in the documentry was skittish vox pop with no further consideration given to alter personalities common in monarch programming.
Since these two women are to be considered normal citizens and not 'celebrities' hardly any information about them is not easily availible for scrunity so the role is to become as a detective and try and piece together the known with the unknown and deduce the most likely truer scenario.

I put it forth that the two sisters were enroute to complete an assassination on a human target in London and their mission failure resulted in their alter triggering a suicide programme.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
GOALS

That the Ericksson sisters are mind controlled.
That their actions indicate involvement in a covert assassination mission.
That a cover story was set up to divirt attention from further scrunity.

OBJECTIVES

To identify similar cases of assassination in history.

To identify their movements and examine the nature of their programmed motivation.

To identify the most likely target that was in London.

TEAM MEMBERS

Tindalos2013 (TL)

If you would like to become a team member of this project then U2U me. Remember that a high level of input is required on a level two project.
N.B. Preference will be given to U.K. ATS members due to the local focus of the project.

LEVEL 2 WORK PLAN (3 WEEKS).

This research project will consist of three parts, one for each of the three weeks.

The first part will track the histories of covert assassinations with provision of factual documentation.
Part two will investigate the events in detail to discern a true account as possible of their M.O.
Finally, in part three it will be explained who the most likely target was they planned to assassinate and why.

I have already sent emails out to contact Jim Nally, director and producer of the documentry to request viewing of ALL the raw footage that was not included, and to Andrew Collins who may have received important additional documentation from Andrew Russell. I will be also making additional queries to various police authorities and local MPs to open an official inquiry into the original investigation.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Currently Sabina Eriksson is still serving prison sentance at HMP Bronzefield in Ashford, Middlesex for the murder of Glenn Hollinstead in 2008 as the result of the unfortunate events that will be under scrutiny in part two. In April 2011 she will be released from prison and from there will leave for America to live with Ursula somewhere in the vicinity of Goleta, Santa Barara CA. I would hope to have arranged a face to face casual interview with Sabina before she departs this country.

?Are they monarch slaves
?Are they unwittingly part of a hybrid experiment.

Knowing what is already exposed about MKULTRA lets consider the evidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
PART ONE - Back through the Mirrors.

In the March 1995 transcripts of the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments concerns were raised about the dubious nature of experiments on humans onwards from the 1950's. Notable Ph.D attendees included Ruth R. Faden, Susan E. Lederer, Ann Stevenson, Duncan C. Thomas, Nancy L. Oleinick, Ruth Macklin.

Chris DeNicola, Valerie Wolf and Claudia Mullen, of New Orleans, Lousina. Ms. Wolf said research subjects had been victimized as children in mind-control experiments, some of them involving radition and torture.

Ms. DeNicola and Ms. Mullen, recalled similar incidents and suffered similar ailments.

1966-76. She (DeNicola) said this was part of an effort to train her as a spy and assassin.

Ms. Mullen described a series of exposures to drugs and abuse from age seven in 1957, continuing to 1984. She said the doctors involved were funded through Edgewood Arsenal in Maryland

The success of such experiments have been well documented via declassifications from the CIA and other agencies. So safe in the knowledge experiments of this similar kind are all too real you may ask how is one conditioned to such extent as to become a mind controlled operative of spying and assassination. As will be demonstrated next it is a relatively complex and gruesome process involving techniques, including hypnotics, that break the mind into individual fragments known as alters that are then pre-programmed with specfic commands that are activated via external triggers.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The initial experiments advanced quickly and one such outcome was something called Operation Open Eyes (OOE).

Concerning OOE.

In 1977 Condon wrote to Bowart after reading his non-fiction account of the cryptocracy's developments in mind control:"I feel like a monk in the Dark Ages who is writing to the captain of a Space Ship. .. This whole thing blows my mind...'

Survivors include his wife, Evelyn, two daughters, and grandchildren.

Published by MindNet Journal April 1996;

Editor: Mike Coyle.
Assistant Editor: Rick Lawler.
Research: Darrell Bross.

The disclosure is an explanation of techniques used in monarch programming and how to obtain the most efficacious result.

There we will put the subject into level 4 hypnosis, where he does no longer differentiate between right and wrong. ( We do this at the medical facility at the Farm -- one of our contract hospitals. If he has to perform a articulately suicidal or important assignment we do our job at Stony Mountain facilities.) At level 4, diverse programs can be written/or overwritten into the brain. Any command is accepted at this level. At that level you can give the test subject a complete personality, history and make him/her believe anything the program requires for the accomplishment of any desired project. He is then given a new life in a new state and town. Driver's license, car, bank account, passport, credit cards, Birth Certificate, and all the
small things -- such as photos of his family (that don't really exist.) Subject and patient (one and the same) has now an agenda (that he believes is his own) and is prepared for level 5 hypnosis.

At this stage, very carefully a code word or sequence of numbers or a voice imprint is etched into his brain. That is commonly known and referred to as the trigger that will activate subject to action.
He then lives a very normal and sometimes useful life, until subject is required to perform the programs implanted/written into level 4 hypnosis at the point of activating the trigger,
subject is beyond recall. That's why a level 5 person can only be approached after his/her operation. There is no actual recall in the subconscious program of any of the hypnosis. If an act of violence had been perpetrated, subject will not be able to associate with the deed. Only shrinks trained in this particular form of sub mental behavior will find any tracks leading to post level 1 or 2 mind control.
I have personally witnessed level 1-5 programming, and was myself a subject of level 3 programming.

MindNet

On the Rumour Mill News website it also explains the practical applications of OOE.

There have been many books written about CIA mind control programs, but no document or book has exposed the method used to create a programmed assassin. This article covers the basics of the program. Once you read this, you will understand how and why mass murders such as Columbine, take place. In the case of the mass murders using guns, these mind controlled assassins are being used to sow terrorism in order to force Congress to pass tougher, more draconian gun laws which do not stop terrorism, but take away freedoms Americans take for granted.

In the case of the children being murdered by children. This is a "CIA modified" "Hegelian Dialectic" technique. In other words, if you want society to become something different than it is, you must set up the conditions which will bring about the desired results. The German philosopher, Frederich Hegel called it: Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. The CIA calls it: Crisis Creation, Crisis Solution, Crisis Control.

Rumour Mill News

The CIA utilizzare a major role and conduct planning and action in millitary warfare as do other groups such as MI6.

Former MI6 intelligence officer, Richard Tomlinson, revealed that MI6 also planned an assassination attempt against Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosovic. Conceived in 1992, MI6 put forward three options in a report entitled 'The need to assassinate President Milosovic of Serbia'. These were: to train a Serbian paramilitary group to carry out the assassination; to send in an SAS team to kill him with a bomb or sniper ambush; or to kill him in a road crash to be staged during a visit to Geneva, such as by disorienting Milosovic's chauffeur using a blinding strobe light as the cavalcade passed through one of Geneva's motorway tunnels. It appears that the plan was not carried out.

An insight into MI6 assassination techniques

Dear Sir,

I would like to bring to your attention a proposal by MI6 to assassinate President Milosevic of Serbia. My motive in doing this is to draw to your attention the casual and cavalier attitude that many MI6 officers have to British and international law. The officer who wrote this proposal clearly could (and in my view, should) be charged with conspiracy to murder. He will no doubt escape unpunished, like many other MI6 officers who routinely break the law. This lack of legal accountability of MI6 officers needs to be addressed urgently.

MI6 1992 proposal to assassinate President Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia

News clippings.

I have selected a number of articles from news related sources that show that sometimes seemingly random killings often conceal in plain sight actions carried out by mind controlled assassins, either as a millitary operation or to witness the effect of a paticular experiment programme i.e. alter commands.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Online news clippings.

In 2003 Anna Lindh, swedish Foreign Minister, was murdered in Stockholm days before a referendum vote of joining the euro.
Her killer, one swedish born Mijailo Majailovic, had been diagnosed with a mental disorder during the time. He claims to have had 'voices' in his head.

BBC News. one

BBC News. two

Anna Lindh

Mijailo Majailovic

It seems that many of the random killings on high profile targets are done by those who are deemed to suffer mental ailments. It can be used as a convienient scapegoat to hide links to covert operations.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Swedish Murderer Avoided Death Penalty.
Kenneth Eriksson, 46 returned to sweden after a five year prison sentance for manslaughter in 2005.

Thailand killing

thaivisa.com

Her head had been smashed in and it
was estimated that her she had been
dead for three days. The man who
discovered the body, Ruengsat
Tonruang, 39, a member of staff at the
hotel, told officers that he was working
on a wall at the back of the hotel when,
after throwing away a tin of zinc, he
thought better of it and went into the
undergrowth to retrieve it. It was at this
point he saw the head sticking out of the bag..

While the target may not have been high profile politician it cannot be discounted that mind control was involved. It is important not to forgot that most of the public are unaware of such extensive mind control programmes and many more could not distinguish one type of polyfragmentation from another, thusly it becomes just another news story soon and easily forgotten.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Garda (Irish Police) members of a satanic/paedophile network based in Dalkey, Dublin, ritually (occult satanic abuse) raped Cynthia Owen and her siblings for 6 years.

Cynthia Owen

N.B. news media always use emotive language and 'satanic' scandals are no exception. It is sloppy to any extent that journalist and editors do not clarify that satanism is a world apart from what they portray in such news reports. Thusly it gives rise to the public thinking anyone claiming to be a satanist rapes women and children. They dont. It is these kind covet networks that abuse satanic systems adding to the confusion.

The number people going missing in Ireland is alarmingly linked to these covert networks which at least a percentage of are actual agencies involved with some monarch programmes. People vanish suddenly all the time across the world and will remain unknown so the focus can be only on the ones that garner media attention.

Statistics for Missing People in Ireland

Northern Ireland Assembly on the satanic abuse case of Sarah B.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Having found such satanical mechanics in Ireland it is not out of the realm of posibility that Sabina Eriksson had become a victim of such cults, her subsequent behaviour in 2008 indicates to me a level of mind control. I began searching for clues for further nefarious and tangible evidence to give support to the involvement of monarch programming not only in Ireland but in Sweden too. Again it becomes clear that technology to alter behaviour has been used on numerous occasions in experiments. As I will offer next provisions of documents and articles it will begin to form clear links and finally present the scenario of a covert operation of assassination involving the Eriksson sisters.

Looking back into Sweden scandels I found plenty to choose from so here I will present the most relevant starting with the year of 1973.

On another note I have made requests to see all the raw footage of the documentry before it was all edited together. I sent email to Dominic Frisby who provided narratation for Madness in the Fastlane asking for Jim Nally's email address, who was director and producer. Dominic replied that I best get in touch with Cara Harding, Production Manager of Mentorn Media, which I did today and now wait for a reply.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Typo.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issue involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing home patients were implanted in the mid 1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger (SOU).

Microchip implants in humans.

Olof Palme was assassinated the 28 February of 1986. In 1988 Christer Pettersson, alcoholic and a Swedish drug addict, was arrested in relation to the case but was acquitted for lack of evidence.

Such mind control techniques are used for political purposes and induces the targeted persons or groups to act against his or her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individuals can be programmed to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward, this makes the individual the ideal patsy as was Oswald who was blamed for the shooting of President Kennedy in Dallas and was himself assassinated in public before court trials.

Sweden's JFK Style murder mystery.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: added link.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Eleanor White's comments: Dr. Rauni Kilde, formerly the Chief Medical Officer for Lapland (northern Finland), is one of our bravest professional supporters. She was given an award from CAHRA for her appearance on a now unavailable video by Transmedia Productions in London, England.

She has given us permission to post this article, an example of the most vigorous support we have ever received. We thank Dr. Kilde most sincerely.
The following article was originally published in the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal, SPEKULA (3rd Quarter, 1999).
SPEKULA is a publication of Northern Finland medical students and doctors of Oulu University OLK (OULUN LAAKETIETEELLINEN KILTA). It is mailed to all medical students of Finland and all Northern Finland medical doctors.
Circulation 6500.

MICROCHIP IMPLANTS, MINDCONTROL AND CYBERNETICS by Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland

SPEKULA 1999

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The woman in the video explains clearly about MK-ULTRA assassins and spies which offers a plausible explanation for the seemingly new wave of assassinations carried out at Virgina Tech and other places. When such atrocities happen it follows that, in case of the US, a call for tighter gun laws is widely considered and more security in otherwise safe places. The draconian grip on public minds concerning this and other events increaseS every year with new horror unleashed of the lone gunman gone crazy, embarking on a rampaging massacre. To me it is highly suspicious.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Author Info
Benjamin F. Jones
Benjamin A. Olken
Abstract
Assassinations are a persistent feature of the
political landscape. Using a new data set of
assassination attempts on all world leaders from
1875 to 2004, we exploit inherent randomness in
the success or failure of assassination attempts
to identify assassination's effects. We find that,
on average, successful assassinations of
autocrats produce sustained moves toward
democracy. We also find that assassinations
affect the intensity of small-scale conflicts. The
results document a contemporary source of
institutional change, inform theories of conflict,
and show that small sources of randomness can
have a pronounced effect on history.

Hit or Miss? The Effect of Assassinations on Institutions and War (pdf)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A commentry by Adam Ozimek.

A leader of some country somewhere has been
assassinated in 2 out of every 3 years since 1950.
That ’s one of the attention grabbing facts in a
recent paper by Benjamin Jones and Benjamin
Olken, which exploits the supposed randomness
in the success or failure of an assassination
attempt to find out whether assassinations
actually matter in terms of the social and political
impact of assassinations. The idea is that while
the probability of an assassination attempt is
endogenous to social conditions, i.e. an
assassination may be more likely when change is
afoot, the probability that an assassination
succeeds conditional on the attempt being made
is random.
The authors have collected data on all 298
assassination attempts from 1875 to 2004, which
I think is an interesting enough dataset to merit a
paper of just descriptive statistics. For instance,
75% of all assassination attempts fail. At 28%,
gun attempts have the second highest success
rate, behind only the”unknown” category, which
has a 40% success rate. Knife attempts have a
success rate of 13%, and on average .3
bystanders killed, which seems high to me.
Attempts are made by solo rather than group
attackers 59% of the time.

Do Assassinations Matter?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

GLOBAL STATISTIC FOR SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

1996. 20 Dead 11 Wounded.
1997. 15 Dead 26 Wounded.
1998. 09 Dead 35 Wounded.
1999. 16 Dead 38 Wounded.
2000. 05 Dead 02 Wounded.
2001. 07 Dead 15 Wounded.
2002. 13 Dead 12 Wounded.
2003. 04 Dead 03 Wounded.
2004. 03 Dead 06 Wounded.
2005. 11 Dead 02 Wounded.
2006. 26 Dead 13 Wounded.
2007. 33 Dead 29 Wounded.
2008. 18 Dead 19 Wounded.
2009. 15 Dead 00 Wounded.
2010. 01 Dead 00 Wounded.

Statistics of school shootings

Wikipedia, School shooting.

It begets common sense to realise that not all shootings are linked to mind controlled assassins but there is a high probability that at least several are related. And the mix of them would go without observation admist the other shootings.

Below is a quote spoken by the whistle blower Deep Throat, The X-Files which sums it up quite well.

"And a lie, Mr Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths."
edit on 25-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: typo.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
PART TWO - Following white Rabbits.

Sabina and Ursula Eriksson were born in 1967, Sunne, Vormelands in Western Sweden. They suffered much bullying during their childhood as they were considered 'odd'. In 2003 Ursula left Sweden to live in America and Sabina left to start afresh in College Wood, Mallow Creek in County Cork, Ireland.
The twin sisters have family but little information is readily available. They are very protective of one another due to their unbringing, a bond forged during their childhood and it is likely they would have mantained frequent communication with each other regardless of living so far from each other. Both sisters have led a healthy and atheletic lifestyle, of which may be a key element in their actions. During her time living in Ireland I think Sabina may have been recruited into a particular millitant activist group and it was during this time she had been beaten and subjected to mind control by dangerous criminals who no doubt made death threats to her and her family. Ursula would have been aware of this and this is what prompted her to book a flight and rescue her sister in Ireland in 2008.

I also think that Ursula was involved in the same sort of millitant activist group, sisters alike in many ways such was their close bond with each other.

While I wait for a response from HMP Bronzefield in regards to Sabina let's examine in-depth the qualities that makes an assassin, and compare them with both sisters to conclude common traits.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Both sisters have experinced social isolations and developed explosive and angry behaviours and as a result became sympathetic to radical ideas and millitant groups such as shugden activists.
It is critical not to rule out previous contact with mental helath organizations considering that Sabina would have been taken in and abused by a satanic cult during her stay in Ireland as she would be considered an easy target and pawn. There had been no previous communication with the target of assassination which is not uncommon, essential for a stealth attack.
Some other key elements which can be attributed to the sisters and the outcome of an attack include to avenge a perceived wrong, to gain notoriety or fame, to end personal pain (to be killed), to bring about political change.
Attacks are used to solve a problem and require planning such as weapons to be used, target location and approach method, how close to get to the target, what to wear and carry and how vunerable the target is to an attack.
A failed mission can lead to culprits bringing the attention of authorties to themselves, obtaining help from acting violently or bringing injury or death upon themselves.
These are just a few examples that match the actions of Sabina and Ursula Eriksson. Take time to read the document via the link below for a better understanding of assassinations.

Protective Intelligence & Threat Assessment Investigations
Combined with a certain amount of satanic mind control the two sisters had both the means and motive to carry out the assassination in London. With triggers in the mind placed previously they had been set up as sleeper agents ready to be activated as weapons at any time, working as part of a cell operation for either the CIA or the chinese secret police.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Received reply from Andy Russell concerning the Eriksson sisters. I had considered going to the press but I decided against it because no doubt they would turn the whole thing into a circus so for now it will remain low key.

Subj: colin andrews/the twins
Date: 31/03/2011 14:03:55
Show details
Hi,
Colin Andrews passed on your email.
The situation is that I am great difficulty getting
hold of the information
from the relevant authorities. Despite using the
Freedom of Information Act
the Crown Prosecution Service, Police
Authorities etc are refusing to give
me any information as they do not believe it is in