It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One year later, the clean up crews are dying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow this is so friggin sad not only poisoning the Sea but the entire globe, theyre killing everything spreading cancer that must be one of the main reason I hear about higher cancer rate in recent years.

A storm could carry all of those toxic chemicals and spread over the globe, it sounds like a big conspiracy theory but it is like a big bio-weapon to spread cancer all over the world *Mind blown*.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hessling

not sure how true it is, I worked a spill another BP spill about 2 weeks ago and met 2 people that worked the exxon valdez spill.

I know this is late but just wanted to pass that on.
edit on 26-5-2014 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I remember during the 2010 BP spill cleanup, that idea that those involved in Exxon Valdez were all dead. It made most of my co-workers laugh, because several hundred of the almost 500 people I worked with, responded to that spill also.

The company I used to work for responded to about a hundred spills in the 9 years I was there. Only a couple of employees ever got sick or had any physical problems. Now maybe our use of personal protective equipment was better than some of the contracted companies. I did see a lot of contractors that showed up without a lot of gear, and it had to be brought in and given to them.

The biggest problems I ever saw, was the smoking and eating. Food is always available and finding someone who was in shape and not some 300+ pound diabetic was getting harder over time.
a reply to: Hessling

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just reviving this thread to point out that the creator/YouTube account that made this video was taken down by YouTube, so the video no longer remains. Suspicious? Always

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join