It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compass Deviations/Rumble Noises

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm in Gloucester, UK. My compass is normal.

edit on 22-3-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockologist
Ok I probobly read way too much science fiction over the years but had an interesting take on the rumblings and japan....b4 the flaming begins I am not saying that I believe this is real but I thought it would at least make a good sci fi plot.....

What if almost a year ago we woke something up in the Gulf...something big and something that likes to burrow? What if this thing is tunnelling around the world, causing these sounds and maybe even some hard core seismic activity. And what if a lot of the military action we are seeing is trying to combat this giant menace?

Again total fiction but would fit the history pretty well

Thats cool, reminds me of the "Ancient Weapons" in final fantasy 7, good game good times

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ruffagii

Well if it's the Ruby or Emerald weapon we're all #ed. Lol. No knights of the round this time around kids. Meh, but in all seriousness - I'm wondering if all of these noises happen at night?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XSilencedxdream

No....I heard it this afternoon. It lasted for about 45 minutes to an hour, then abruptly stopped.Everyone in my neighborhood was outside checking it out....it was coming from above, and lasted too long to be a jet (didn't sound anything like that) it sounded like rommmm rommmmmm rommmmm with a constant rumble in the background and an ocaisional thump or bang...and it was LOUD....so much so at one point my neighbor and I had to raise our voices to hear each other.....my friend who lives about 7 miles from here said it was so loud she could feel it in her chest.Then it stopped....and it was still and quite....almost too quiet! It really made me uneasy, I have NEVER heard anything like it before ( and I used to live near a navy base, so I know jet sounds) I am in north central Louisiana right now....anyone else from there who may have heard this? Oh.....I forgot to mention that we drove around trying to see if any construction was going on or anything that could make this noise and there was nothing.
edit on 23-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This may be nothing, but anybody compare the Google map from the OP, with this....

hisz.rsoe.hu...

See the comparison with the two? Lots of events taking place today in the same area as the where people are hearing the most rumbling noises/bad compass readings.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

I have been lurking on this site for a few months, especially after seeing two orange orbs low in the sky in January (which I reported to the National site). Yesterday, I was cleaning out a cabinet (searching for old coins) and found an old compass. I held it up, and it indicated N was pointing DUE EAST.
I am in Kansas City, KS, 1 mile south of the Missouri river, and 3 miles west of the Missouri state line.
Very very weird.
Finally joined - so I could give my compass reading info - and chime in on the rest of the...uh...shall we call it - FUN?. Fascinating stuff. Frightening.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I heard this noise.... it was veryyyyyyyyy creeepy

Sounds like race cars almost going around a track... but with steam sounds and some clunks

VROOOOOOOOM VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM it goes short to long and alternates pitch as well.. it sounds like nothing I have heard before..

I am in North West GA..

I have some breaking info too.........
This noise happens around 9pm or has been.. the same time the CSX train rolls through...

and not only that but a military C130 (?) flys over around 9pm as well almost every night..... It has for many many many years here..... seems they coincide....?

I lined up which way the plain flys it flys along the Appalachian mountain chain!!!!

THE SAME PLACE MOST COMPASSES HAVE BEEN OFF!

My compass is also saying North is more East than it should be.. by a bit

I have a feeling I am right in the path of something.... I also heard 2-4 other planes fly over really high around 30 mins within 9:00pm (eastern)

Oh yeah the sky was DARK with clouds.....
edit on 1-4-2011 by doommarine3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
humanity still have to witness the full unleash from a Super Volcano...i just hope we are not witnessing the only warning our Mother Earth will issue

always keep in mind the only valid explanation i encountered so far as for the rumbling noise is well explained in this thread...

Compass Anomalies and Rumbling Noise connected?? Volcano Eruption Imminent?

by imminent it could mean days/weeks or a year...not years though i think

i still cant figure out why this lack of attention from both the scientific community and the MSM

sometimes i really wish a have a loud speaker which will reach the whole globe

EDIT to ask : Is the rumbling noise still being heard?? (1st April 2011) ??
edit on 1-4-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I heard the noise - 3:03am 5/10/11 - Virginia Beach VA
Steady drone sound - atypical of jets. No fade-away, had abrupt end.
My thread reporting it is here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Your Google map has been updated

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join