It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I hear the rumbling all the time in Chico, Ca. I always update my wife in it when I hear it. I always think maybe it's tremors for an earthquake but nothing ever happens. It's strange though. I wonder what it is.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Heard in Northern New Jersey, 12-12:20 am, June 26th.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Back on May 29th,Memorial Day weekend, 2010, my wife and I went halibut fishing in prince Williams Sound here in Alaska. We paid for a charter that took us out to this area called Smith Island.

The fishing was unbelievable for the first couple hours. The sky was clear and blue almost no cloud in the sky. Water was like glass.

When the fishing died down we were Talking when we started hearing this sound at about 9am.

The sound grew over 2 or 3 minutes into an incredible jet-engine sounding roar that we could feel In the boat and in our chests. It was as if a jet engine was a like 100 yards away but nothing was there. No other boats, no visible aircraft, nothing. The entire event lasted about 6-7 minutes I'd say.

This noise definitely came from the sky. We were on the southeast side of smith island and the roar was coming from the west.

The captain said he had never heard it before in the six years he had been running the charter. It was so loud and rumbling we were looking across the water thinking a wall of water was coming but nothing happened and the water remained completely flat.

From the time we started hearing what sounded like a high flying passenger jet to when we heard the incredible thundering road sound was about 2-3 minutes. The roar sound built up and then faded in the period of about 1-1.5 minutes.

Another thing is that it appeared to be moving slightly in the western sky from south to north.

We looked for aircraft but saw nothing. One thing I remember..

The build up occurred in a slow and steady way. The fade out occurred more rapidly and had these loud popping or clapping sounds along with it during the fade out.

It is one of the strangest things I've ever experienced. There were five people on the boat but no one could explain it and we had two biologists on the boat even. They were as perplexed as we were.

We discussed the possibility of it being a classified aircraft but to me that doesn't make sense. I can't stress enough the intensity of the sound. I felt like my entire body was vibrating and it was right on the borderline of being so loud you would need hearing protection ( I'm ex Air Force).

In my time in the air force I experienced just about every aircraft in service but nothing would even come close to how loud this was. I used to work on the flight line too so I know how loud these aircraft can get.

I told my wife I would talk about it on ATS.

I think I've posted about it previously but I think its a worthy addition to this thread.

I had a similar experience in talala ,northeastern Oklahoma, in 1994. My friend saw a spark in the sky through a window out of the corner of his eye. This was 11am in summer. Few clouds In the sky. Suddenly there was a loud roar and the house shook. Things started falling off shelves and we thought the windows were going to explode.

This event was much more short lived - about 3 minutes. Went across the street to my grandparents house about 500 feet away. They had been up since 7am and didn't experience anything. No loud noises and no shaking.

-BlasteR

edit on 17-7-2015 by BlasteR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I joined this site just to respond to this thread. My experience happened in central Missouri, out in the sticks. I am posting this about an hour and 15 minutes after it occurred. It started while I was in a room with a window facing the front of my house. I heard a low rumbling sound that to the best of my ability I could only identify as thunder. I went to the back door to look outside for lightning and couldn't see anything. When I opened the large door and was looking at the screen door, I had this odd feeling come over me and I felt scared. I'm not the type of person to get scared easily but my gut had the feeling that something wasn't right. I turned on my back porch light and looked around my yard, I couldn't see anything and my dogs were clicking their nails on the linoleum so I couldn't hear the rumbling clearly. I turned off the light and stepped outside and I could hear the rumbling clearly. Almost completely constant except a short pause here and there. The oddest part was that I could feel the rumbling in my chest. The sky was partly cloudy and I thought maybe it could be planes flying overhead but the sound stayed the same and constant and I could see no trace of planes. I thought maybe a storm was moving in far off and I just couldn't see the lightning so I went inside to check the radar on my computer. Looking online I could see there was no storm close to me and nothing on the radar in my whole state. I checked the earthquake tracker. The most recent earthquake was almost a half an hour before the sound started and out in the pacific. I figured it wouldn't have been felt in central Missouri let alone heard. If anyone has experienced this please tell me, I haven't heard it since and I just want to make sure I'm not going nuts. *edit* I think I should mention also that I went back outside after I looked online for weather and earthquakes and the sound had stopped.
edit on 6-10-2015 by aliceinmissouri because: I forgot a piece of information

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Speaking of rumblings, prior to these noises something just dropped out of vietnam's skies. Can anyone get a confirmation on what is this? This was also reported in local news
www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hydrazine tanks, just as the Reddit says. a reply to: PoppyMoppy

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I heard something tonight that sounded like thunder. It's too cold for that and no storms are around.
I was thinking of possibilities.
1. a truck had something rolling on it that made a rumble.
2. maybe something else, not identified.
3. maybe some top secret aircraft using so called pulse technology or some other secret propulsion that sounds like thunder.

Since this is ATS, it must be some secret tech. It wouldn't be worth mentioning if it was ordinary thunder would it? I really have no idea what caused the rumble. It wasn't real loud. I just have good hearing.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
www.msn.com... Ol

Just another report
Does seem strange but then why do we as humans assume we have an answer for everything

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I cant possibly review the entire thread...

But here in the Tampa Bay area this is extremely common, as you see we have the MacDill AFB here and the jets are the typical culprit. One time, many years ago after first moving to the general area, the entire block was shaking and rumbling. I thought 'this is it the nukes went off the walls are going to come blasting in any second'... but after like a minute I finally went outside and everybody else next doors was doing the same. It was wild! Eventually decided it had to have been a B52 up there over the cloud cover in the dark.

Now that I live in the South Shore area of the bay, military aircraft sightings are common. I see fighter jets, AWACS, transports, and various other military / Coast Guard aircraft. I had 2 f18's fly in formation straight across overhead recently, not too high up either, and they did the full sonic boom. They're not actually supposed to boom over populated areas, and for GOOD reason its LOUD (I'm talking the kind of 'loud' that you FEEL through your entire skin surface), but its semi-rural here and boys will be boys. Honestly it's pretty cool, unless it were like all the time.

Commercial jumbo jets also have a bit of this capability not even hitting sonic boom speeds, although they dont often work their machines like that in general let alone over cities.

SO what I'm saying is if its too dark / cloudy to see whats going on up there then it's probably just aircraft, but now if its a nice clear day out and not a jet in sight then perhaps oh noes...

PS: Earth moving equipment can cause it too. A couple years ago, when I lived in the city, and they were working on the highway, at night there were a few times at night I had the 'woah' feeling as the machines weren't immediately adjacent to my position, but alas they weren't but a half mile away or something like that so in all screaming likelihood it was just the construction stuff.
edit on 30-5-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well now that i see this topic guess i should look for some vids. Like always decide for yourself.

Drogheda Ireland on 13/03/16 Source

Los Angeles 5/9/2016 Source

May 22, 2016 Source

de lucht, Nederland uploaded 1/6/2016 not sure when actually taken. Source

Singapore January 11, 2016 Source

Published on Jan 6, 2016 Source

City Włocławek , Poland . 07.05.2016 Source

12.05.2016 München Source

netherlands Published on Jan 12, 2016 source

El Salvador 25 JAN 2016 News article

Canada February 22, 2016 News Article

February 26, 2016 Montreal Article / audio

April 08, 2016 Nottinghamshire News article

Oregon Feb 17, 2016 Source

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've heard the rumbling noise in the Southern US several times. I even started a thread or two on it. I haven't heard it in quite a while now. Isn't it strange how the reports seem to have faded away to nothing?

I wonder if there is some link to the disappearance and any other changes that may have occurred during the same time period.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

The only disappearance seems to be that of President Barack Obama and a change to President Donald Trump. These strange sounds (most especially the Trumpeting Noises) were a hoax to agitate the proletariat into fear of the 'Rapture' being imminent so the Illuminati could continue to impose their claim on the worlds wealth based on fear.

Who has power now in the U.S. now? A Billionaire and a Christian Coalition. It takes a lot of money to make a lot of big, annoying noises around the world. Reports are that Donald Trump and Vladmir Putin were planning his ascent to power in the U.S. during the same time period that these 'strange sounds' were being reported around the world.

Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years

Some of it MAY have been natural occurrences. The sounds DID seem to follow the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Meltdown that was caused by an earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011. There WAS an unusual and unexplained Magnetosphere Reversal Event on March 12, 2012. There WAS a magnetic pole reversal within the Sun (which is normal and happens approximately every 11 years) and Scientists believe the Sun's north pole finished the change in June 2012 and the Sun's south pole finished in July 2013. The Earth DID travel through an unexpected 'meteor' cloud which is not surprising as we reside in the Milky Way. The Earth's climate IS warming.

Much of the noise, however, was the very rich and powerful embellishing these natural occurrences to manipulate the common public into fear of the future and, therefore, into compliance with their Religion and Government.

Strange Sounds Map

edit on 11-2-2017 by BurbGirl378 because: Punktiashun

edit on 11-2-2017 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Along with the Change at the United States Capitol, there has been a failure of the Global Distribution Systems. The American and European banking systems have favored the Elite Illuminati. Much of the world's Muslim population have been abandoned by their leaders and this caused a massive migration into Europe.

Each moving point on the map represents 25 people since 2012

Many European countries have been overrun by immigrants who were told that these 'Strange Sounds' were a message to complete the Apocalypse of St. John (16:16) believing that Allah and his prophet Muhammad will prevail through Jihad resulting in all of the world being forced into Muslim Sharia Law. The rich Arab countries are not taking in their own people and support this invasion financially. They build mosques in other countries while allowing no churches or synagogues built in their own countries.

Sweden Has Died

Much of this Migration has been made possible due to the communication made possible by this one "Strange Sound"

WIRELESS/ EMR NOISE POLLUTION

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Mr. Speaker (who posts # and then deletes):

I have been posting on this thread since 2012. This thread is the reason I joined ATS when I started hearing 'The Hum' in the fall of 2010. Obviously I am not the only one hearing The Hum:

VIEW THE WORLD HUM MAP

Previous to that in fall of 2005 we heard a loud sound coming from the sky like Railroad Cars coupling - ONCE - and we have never heard it again. Others have posted video of this same sound, and have no explanation. I have also studied Infrasound.

Infrasound

At this point I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE SEVENTH TRUMPET or whatever...
So I keep checking back.

SHOUT OUT TO LURKSOFTEN FOR HIS GREAT 2016 UPDATE. Thank You Lurker.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Never heard the HUM or this rumbling but I did used to smoke, and I would do so outside on a balcony at any time between 11pm and 6am at one point.

I used to hear wierd noises, back then I lived in Cornwall in the middle of nowhere, no shops, no trains, one road (empty at night) no planes, etc etc.

I used to hear this wierd ringing noise combined with vibration noise it sounded mechanical / electrical a bit like the ringing you get in movies at a train platform, except there weren't any trains for 30km... just the thought of the noise makes all my hair stand up on end. As for the vibration it is hard to describe but it sounded like empty noise that went with the ringing, very wierd.

They also spent £300k building a roundabout out of Granite nearby, maybe 3 miles away, this ringing got a lot louder during that period, apparently the granite only cost £20k to source / build so that money got wasted... anyway this roundabout is supposedly on top of some kind of energy vortex or something, here is some reading for those who might understand it more:

nigelayers.blogspot.co.uk...

£300k for 3 rocks. Madness.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Okay, it is no longer 2011. It is now 2018 and this is still going on in my city. I am a light sleeper so I notice every little sound. What has been described over and over her has been going on for weeks on end throughout the night.

There is an airport maybe 12 miles form here but that is not what this is. When one lays in bed for hours, awake to this loud rumbling noise it get's one's attention-my attention, as I need to get up and go to work in the morning like the rest of the world and I do like to sleep at least 5 or 6 hours each night.

I've read nearly all of these posts and nobody makes the distinction I am getting ready to make. Are you ready for it? This is the point of departure and this is what makes this intense rumbling very strange and not het airplane strange, not military strange but unexplained type strange. Here it is: the loud rumbling is low to the ground not in the air and IT IS CONSTANT. YES, CONSTANT, as in two or more hours straight constant. As in after an hour to and hour and a half of laying there unable to sleep I ned to go get wax earplugs to make it stop for even a second, type constant. There are no planes that fire their engines, on the ground, esp. near my home (even if the prevailing wind carried the sound 12 miles to my door) and do so without reprieve.It is non-stop and no variant, as in always the same sound rather than runway, take of changes of sound. I have worked near one of the largest UPS air hub in the nation right here in Louisville, all through Christmas, every Christmas with air traffic unbelievably busy, so I know what planes sound like taking off and landing all night long and the sounds, although they go on all hours of the night non-stop...those sounds change their intensity, These sounds are UNCHANGING AND ON THE GROUND! Might be some HARP stuff. Might be the US govt. testing, might be be something nobody wants us to know about which would explain the fact that it only happens at the wee hours of the morning (like from 2-5 am, for example). I'm not going to edit so please overlook the roughness of this draft, but I will assure you all that I am highly aware and I am formally educated.The time I just spent here was the contribution of my valuable time, for free, in the name of Truth, for my fellow man. That's it.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Forgot about this thread.

I haven't heard much about any rumblings in awhile, maybe because all the political noise has drowned it out.

Off to research !

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Could it be the drilling of the Antarctic? Why is it we didn’t hear the Hum until recent years? I’m still in awe and want to solve this mystery.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90 >>

join