It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt to interpret The Genesis in the bible.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
MT-
Great to see you posting again! How was China?

I look forward to learning more!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Great post !

I thought about this as well , bbbbbbut only without the biblical references. which is a a very good find.

@ info lurker

You got me impressed :up;

I'll check back after work. G'Day

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I just looked at 5 most popular translations and they all read God created the HEAVENS and the earth. Gen1:1 . So not exactly for sure where you are quoting that from?
NASB
NET
KJV
NKJV
NIV
edit on 21-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

Okay I.looked.at the 1611 & 1769 Version and I see. Interesting. Only thing I see is that the Modern Translations are explained to be a more accurate and thorough translation due to the vast amount of earlier sources now in scholars hands.
edit on 21-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: update KJV

okay interesting. You got me. Even the Torah has the HEAVEN and the earth...? Interesting.
edit on 21-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: the Torah..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here is the next verse that follow verses 1 & 2.

Verse 3. Quote;

3. And God said Let the be LIGHT: and there was LIGHT

Yea that stuff that allows you to see your world LOL.

But hang on, how was that LIGHT formed and where did it come from.

Well it came from the "Darkness"…

What then is Darkness ?

No Not the Black stuff because it is Blackness Not Darkness.

Darkness is formed from BLACH & WHITE Mixed which is Gray !

So I suggest that Darkness is greyness or consisting of two Components.

Like we have Light Blue and Dark Blue etc.

The two components of LIGHT are Black & White…. “Opposites"…

So how did God make LIGHT.

By movement over the waters. First Movement on the Face of Darkness was To & Fro, the Second movement Rotation.

I’m not sure if this will show on ATS, but if you move a Black Part Ring over a White Surface it leaves a trail of LIGHT in your vision… Don’t look directly at the animation but instead to one side or look at the “X” and notice the LIGHT coming from the Rotating Ring.

So Light is the separation of the two Components of Gray by movement…

Verse 2….

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Another writing…

The Gospel of Thomas” Verse 50. Quote;

50. Jesus said, “If they say to you, “Where did you come from?”

say to them, “We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being on Its own accord
and established Itself and became manifest through their Image.”

If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say, “We are its children,
and we are the elect of The Living Father.”

If they ask you, “What is the sign of your Father in you?”

say to them, “It is Movement and Repose.”

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Sadly the Species in denial....

From "The Gospel of Thomas" Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

The KJV...

Please read the OP....

Quote;

(From a version of the bible (Roman Collection of some of the writings) Oxford Printed at the University Press Glasgow PICKERING & INGLIS (King James Version) No date of publishing but expect it will be from about the end of the 19th Century or the beginning of the 20th Century.)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Chapter 1 Verse 4. Quote;

And God saw The LIGHT, that it was good:

So God could see… or was aware of the Components Black & White and the Mixture of Black & White (Gray or Darkness).

and God Divided the LIGHT from the Darkness.

Here it says the LIGHT was divided from the Darkness… again implying the LIGHT came from the “Darkness”….

To divide the LIGHT From the Darkness the LIGHT had to come from the Darkness.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Returning in December 2011 again. I have been busy with programming...

I am planning to release the optical interface with the True Mind in December this year along with lectures and demonstrations regarding this. This Back Engineered system involving "The Technologies of The True Mind" or LIFE can be used in all sorts of areas including the editing of our experience on earth.

I am intending to demonstrate the technology on ATS later this year.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Its good to see you understand...

This book also shows Jesus was just a man, capable of hate...

That whole site was amazing, i must say i've probably read almost all of the texts there.

Yes I agree with you...

The Son of MAN is a Component of the Soul. Also referred to as "The MAN Child".

The Soul is Called MAN...

And the Flesh is called A'Dam.

Jesus the Carpenter or Builder was the flesh. But the Son of God is The LIGHT of the “SHIN”...

The LIGHT communicated through Jesus the Carpenter.

And "The Son of MAN" is the Little One (Child) in the Centre of The Soul.

In the Gospel According to JOHN Chapter 1 verses 1 to 13 tells us that The LIGHT of MEN (MAN… the Soul.) Not A'Dam is The LIFE of God.

So Gods LIFE is The LIGHT.

The Only Begotten Son of God is LIGHT.

3. And God said Let the be LIGHT: and there was LIGHT

Even in "darkness" there is LIGHT (Black and White that is.... the Two thresholds)

"The Gospel According to JOHN" Ch. 1 Verse 5. Quote;

And The LIGHT shineth in Darkness;and the Darkness comprehend it not.

If Black lacks LIGHT it therefore must be a Component of LIGHT in that it contains The Least Light while White is the “Opposite” containing the most LIGHT…

The Colours inbetween are in the "Darkness". i.e. The LIGHT in the "Darkness".

We find evidence of this in The "SHIN"….

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Your premise that something is amiss is a valid one, but your source material should also be addressed in more detail, prior to inviting comments and discussions to support or dismiss the current "collective" views shared by many in regards to this topic.

Case at hand is those first two verses found in the KJV. I tend to opt for the Original, since Strongs created a concordance specifically for this text.

Tracing the English back to the Ancient Script, we find the first two verses also could mean something you have failed to note.

Example: In the begining, God created the heavens and the earth, and the earth became a waste and a desolation.

Key is "became", since implications could be actually expressing time and occurances completely lost on those that expect a transliteration made by peoples in the 1600 was correct. You have noted the Translation they made in 1611. Was it correct, and if not, then the premise you wish to discuss is mute due to this error.

I am not dismissing your obvious quest for better understanding, but simply pointing out assumptions placed at the forefront of that quest will skew results, and with such a text that actually covers time from the begining, to the coming days and millenium Kingdom is much much more than our Biblical Teachers wish to admit.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shane

Thank you for your post you have a very valid point....

What has helped me to understand the writings was due to a Death experience in August 1973 which gave me the opportunity to understand things from the other end.
It was Not me that claims I was dead for more than 30 minutes but instead Medical Staff.

Having discovered my source that is the Root of The All, I was/am able to understand what is written from that source rather than the end result i.e. the writings.

So this is why I put this knowledge as a Hypotheses, as No Species has taught me these things but instead I have found this knowledge in the Root of the All, through the First begotten, which is not of any species, but is the One the Carpenter also spoke of.

edit on 21-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
With regard to....

Some may have to stare (and Not just Look) at a point to one side of this animation to see The LIGHT formed by it.... Play around with this by staring at different points until you see the Light in the form of an arc rotating about its centre.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Chapter 1 Verse 5. Quote;

5. And God called the LIGHT DAY
and the Darkness He called NIGHT.
And the EVENING and the MORNING were the first Day.

The LIGHT being called DAY and The Darkness being called NIGHT at this stage in the writing had nothing at all to do with the Earth as The Earth only existed in the Future (yet to be Created).

As is written; The Earth had No Form and was (Also) Void…

Regarding The EVENING and The MORNING it is referring to is the period between the EVENING & MORNING

But as far as the "Species" is concerned this is the NIGHT period…

Note carefully it is written.. Quote;

And the EVENING and the MORNING were the first Day.

and NOT And the MORNING and the EVENING were the first Day as one would expect.

DAY according to the "Species" is Not the Period the NIGHT exists… but is between the MORNING & the EVENING...

Regarding the "DAY" it has nothing at all to do with the days of the Earth or even the Universe for that matter.

But rather this is referring to the DAYs of "The Heaven" and NOT the Earth or Universe.

So here we see the “Opposite” to that on Earth….

Is this Crazy ?

Not really, I shall explain what The Heaven is in the form of a Drawing after we read all the verses concerning The Creation of "The Heaven", Not The heavens...

Then we shall look at The Creation of The Earth in "The Heaven", Not the heavens.

edit on 21-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Chapter 1 Verse 6. Quote;

And God said , Let there be a firmament
in the midst of the Waters,
and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Now again these waters can’t be of the Earth as at this stage of the story The Earth was without “Form” and (also) “Void”. The Earth existed only in the Future at this stage.

So these Waters were of "The Heaven" and Not of the Earth or Universe.

A FACE is a "component" of a PLANE and whether this plain exists, or only in the Conceptual sense, it has a Minimum of two Outer Faces…. Even if only in 2D

The word "Firmament", means…

en.wikipedia.org...

The English word "firmament" is first recorded in the 13th century.[2] It is directly anglicised from Latin firmamentum, from the Vulgate, which literally means a support.[2] In Latin this word is based on the root firmus, which means (and indeed via French gave rise to the word) "firm".[2] The King James Bible entrenched the use of the term "firmament".

This is where the understanding is wrong... or as Jesus said in “The Gospel of Thomas” Quote;

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

You, however, be as wise as serpents
and as innocent as doves.”

The "Firmament" means a "Space" alright, but in the text it does NOT refer to the Earth because at this stage of the Story, the Earth is yet to be Created in The Heaven.

I remind the reader again The Earth was without Form and Void…. The Earth existed in the future by Name only.

So this is what happened regarding the Firmament….

We ended op with 3D between the Two Faces.
And this is where everything else was to be Created in including the Universe…

Remember this from “The Gospel of Thomas”. Quote.

1. And He said, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will NOT experience death.”

2. Jesus said, “Let him who seeks. Continue seeking. until he finds.
When he finds, he will become troubled.
When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished,
and he will rule over The All.”

And What is The All ???

From “The Gospel of Thomas”. Quote;

77. Jesus said, “It is I who Am The LIGHT
which is above them all.

It is I who Am The All.

From Me did The All come forth,
and unto Me did The All extend.

Split a piece of wood, and I am there.

Lift up the stone, and you Will Find Me there.”

In the text above it is obviously The LIGHT is talking through Jesus the Carpenter.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Chapter 1 Verses 7 & 8. Quote;

7. And God made the Firmament, and divided the waters
which were under the Firmament from the waters
which were above the Firmament and it was so.

and verse 8. Quote;

8. And God called the Firmament Heaven.
And the EVENING and the MORNING were the Second Day.

So this was where "The Heaven" are completed in the story….

And the second day is as was the first Day described in verse 5 which I have explained above in this Thread.

Now in the following Verses, All has been created from the Waters from under The Heaven “The Heaven”

Both the Land & the Sea was Formed from the Waters below “The Heaven”….

And the Images of The Universe from the Waters above the Heaven.

And I will show you all, the Waters above and below “The Heaven” in another Animation.

It is Impossible for any Camera to photograph these Waters, and can only be seen by LIFE or The True Mind…. Your Mind being a Partition of "The True Mind".

So we have to understand, what these waters actually are…

So I will explain this at the end of this Thread… And reveal All.

edit on 22-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Chapter 1 Verses 9 Quote;

And God said, Let the waters under the Heaven
be gathered together unto one place,
and let the dry Land appear; and it was so.

The Land was formed from the Waters under the heaven….

How could this possibly happen???

Well as I said we have to understand what these waters are.

If you lay down in a well sun lit room ( but Not in Direct Sunlight), close your eyes gently (Do Not cause any stress on your eyes by rubbing etc. as this may damage your eyes) and relax.
Take careful note of what is seen in your vision with your eyes closed…

As you relax deeper and deeper there comes a point where you will see a complex granular texture. This will involve rotations and geometric images if you remain just above falling asleep.

This "texture" is known as the "Waters" or "The Face of The Deep" by some….

And "The Face of God" by others.

Each “Granule” actually contains information represented by a Glyph letter or number. This contains the programs which produces your experience involving the Species you experience the environment through, as well as the Environment. Notice also there often many different coloured granules.

Hence the “WORD” of God. It is the communication of a written Program.

If we open our eyes and look at the sky away from the sun we see a similar activity but involves little bright zits which often repeat there actions, some moving along in like a staircase fashion as well as moving in complex movements involving a zigzag behaviour an often ending in a rotation or part rotation. This phenomena is Part of the Communication involving Processing.
But more on this later.

Here is an animation showing the same phenomena but without program input…

See The "Granular Texture" in the Centre Disc.

So the Program within the Granular texture sometimes (Not today) referred to as the “Waters” or “The Face of the Deep” which is also one of the formats producing the SHIN.

The behaviour of the Granules is a bit like Holographic Data storage and Communication.

This Animation ilistrates the forming of the earth (Land) formed from the Waters (Granular Texture used in the Processing System of The True Mind) under "The Heaven".

But this is only the Image and doesn’t have the other 4 Bits contained in each program.

The other 4 Bits (Glyphs or letters etc.) contain the other 4 Senses…

Its all achieved through "The Technologies of The True Mind" or LIFE.

One of these Technologies involves a "Geometric Processing System" used to produce everything.

Your field of vision (of the Mind) is merelly a larger version of The SHIN....

edit on 22-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Chapter 1 Verses 10 Quote;

And God called the Dry Land Earth;
and the gathering of the waters called He Seas;
and God saw it was good.

From what I have seen from the "Other End" (The Outer that produced everything) it was obvious to me this verse is a poor translation or has been corrupted deliberately…

My proof of all this will be in the release of these "Technologies" hopefully by the end of 2011.

This involves an “Interface” used to access any Programs of "The True Mind" or LIFE.

The introduction of this Technology will first be used to show a different understanding of both the Species and this little Universe.

Once the Species realises it is futile to use “Rocket Engines” to cross a Universe and realise “Intergalactic Travel” is achieved by accessing the “Running Programs” that produce your experiences.
Other Universes can be accessed in the same way.

These so called Craft will be in the form of an “Interface” which the occupants can control the programs of the “Running Programs” which have produced the Species and the Universe in the first place.

What we experience is nothing more than an “Interactive Holographic Experience”.

We can access these Programs and use this Technology in a practical way.

edit on 22-3-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

sorry........i don't go along with your views

the 'deep' and 'waters' are metaphors for the Quantum reality/energies

and the act of Gods spirit moving over the face of the 'waters' was the onsetof a material 'creation'
via the process of Quantum mechanics/processes and the randomness of probability/chaos
inserted as a 'Law'

the onset of QM along with probability & chaos ultimately reduced the Quantum energies
into the slower & denser physical universe which we see/feel/sense and understand as the Periodic Table of the Elements.
edit on 22-3-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thank you for your Post but what I am revealing here is the result of R&D involving "Interfaces with the Mind" and NOT Guess Work or Interpretation...

But it is you freedom to believe whatever suits you...

We are all different thank goodness.

It would be a boring world if we were all the same.... Don't you agree ?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

agreed...
sameness is bland...

but all your points so far are only achievable to a sentient being that has the 5 senses
from which to concieve or construct a world / reality.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join