It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XXI century warfare :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
ATS experts in strategy, military data analyst and operations searchers : The Evil-Nans lauch this debate...

According to your knowledge in armements and geopolitic, what will be THE XXI dominant warfare :
Urban guerillas ? Non-lethal weapons ? Intelligence ? ICBM and NBC ? Cyberwar (Hacking) ? Drived Energy Weapons ? Star-War ? Swords ? Bones and Sticks ?

It's up to you !

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The only thing that one needs to control the masses is complete control over all water, wind, light and sound. Once one has mastered these properties then one can master man. These four things, light, water, wind, and sound will be the most lethal weapons of all time, in time that is. One must master the art first. Just think Captain Planet.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
iraqs gorrila warfare seems to be hitting us rather hard and u.s blowing up our planes aint really helping either

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
micro chips that can control your thought paterns, small as a human cell. Nano-tech is the future.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
micro chips that can control your thought paterns, small as a human cell. Nano-tech is the future.

Yes but they will be far smaller than a cell.

I would also expect to see a mammoth increase in the power of energetic materials. To such a degree that they may become as powerful as small yield nuclear weapons ( 1-2kt ).

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've read that sound will be used to shake the life out of opposing troops, I will look for a link on that.
Also, Nanotechnology could be used as a biological weapon that would only search and destroy certain targets that carry certain DNA or cell structure. So ,in essence our troops could land on opposition soil and release theses "bugs" to infiltrate only certain people. Also, Nanotechnology has great potential to repair damaged equipment, vehicles and even human tissue.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Aye that is true, but was using a cell as a reffernce, I believe on national geographic's website they had an article about nano computers using carboxyl chain and other protiens to form computers that actually work and are 100 times more powerful than current computers...
I will see if I can find the link as I have nothing to do for 4 hours.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
DNA and Enzyme Computer

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sounds like the begining of advanced bio-technology huh?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I believe in that thread about if magic is real...

One who wasnt educated would think that advanced nano-tech is magic... Think of the amazing things one could do with billions of tiny robots performing trillions of tasks.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I still think that psychological warfare though, will be dominant, at least in regards to using it on enemy leaders, not necessarily the enemy populace... It offers less risk, quick results, and less cost... Can't beat that...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
I've read that sound will be used to shake the life out of opposing troops, I will look for a link on that.
Also, Nanotechnology could be used as a biological weapon that would only search and destroy certain targets that carry certain DNA or cell structure. So ,in essence our troops could land on opposition soil and release theses "bugs" to infiltrate only certain people. Also, Nanotechnology has great potential to repair damaged equipment, vehicles and even human tissue.

It sounds like you may be referring to infrasonics an especially deadly potential weapon. Here's a link to the thread :

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

A search on the web also produces many results.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
thanks for the link mad

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
anyone ever hear of "entangled electrons"?
link

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
link no work

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sorry

try here

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Communicate,
Control
and Command Informations systems :

Integrated products and comprehensive services to both military and civil Command and Control, and Communication systems.
Include:

Air Surveillance Radar, Surface Surveillance Radar, Mobile Radar

Microwave Technology
System Engineering
Hardware and Software
Communication Systems
Interface System and Equipment

Human Factors Engineering and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) designs

Communication interface system, FMF-Gateway
Radar Control Terminal Software, RCT
New Swiss air defence system project, FLORAKO
Swiss Search and Rescue Organisation, Rega