It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made 'Casey the Punisher' turn on his bully:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

They duct taped him to a pole, slapped him and repeatedly dubbed him 'fatty' to the point Casey Heynes thought about taking his life.

Now the bullied and overweight teenager has spoken out about that shocking moment when he turned the tables on his tormentor with a stunning wrestling move caught on camera making him a You Tube sensation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c07f65657f74.jpg[/atsimg]

Please click the link for the article:
Link

This kid is my hero,what a legend,i was bullied at school like many other kids and wish i had of had the balls this kid's got to fight back,an inspiration to other kids everywhere,that little scumbag deserved everything he got and who can blame him for what he did after three whole years of being bullied!

Heres the original thread with the video by Lavenlaar if anyone hasnt seen it yet:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well i'm glad he came out and told his story. Thankfully he was strong enough to not follow through with his thoughts. What this has shown me still is that some children are little demons who follow the leader and take easy pickings. Are some parents these days raising sociopaths by not being there for them? This story disgusts me about how he was treated. I've known many people, as well as myself, who were bullied or teased for physical or mental flaws observed by the bullies, regardless if it was true or not.

I hope Casey gets the help he needs to overcome this apparent trauma and the kids and their parents be held responsible for raising such monsters.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great Post! I couldn't believe my ears last night when I heard on the local news that the bully's parents expect a apology..

I mean i suppose i can see wear they are coming from, There is a awful lot of media attention on this story..That would surly attract some unwanted attention.

But apologize, Come on...For what defending him self against YOUR little brat?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thumbs up for this kid. I'da killed the little bugger that punched me if I were him. Looks good on the pipsqueak.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

OMG! no wonder that kid is an assh#le with parents like that,how dare they expect an apology,that little brat should be grounded for at least six months!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I commend Casey for what he did. If only more people had the courage to stand up like he did.

On another note, the bully's mother did not demand an apology from Casey as was reported in Australia's The Telegraph. On March 18th, The Telegraph retracted that report saying they had made an error. The bully's mother said she was hoping her son Ritchard would apologize to Casey, not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
First time that I got my ass kicked, I was 5 years old.

It was at the hands of a grown man, my father. He left me bleeding, dazed, and confused.

His ritual of choice became brutal whippings.

I eventually developed such a high tolerance to pain, that to this day there's nothing that seems to hurt me.

Throughout my school years some of the toughest kids and most notorious bullies picked fights with me. Little did they know what had been going on behind closed doors at my house.

I was in a lot of street fights. I never picked one, and never lost one either.

In every case I was somehow magically able to immediately get the opponent in a choke hold. At which point I'd ask them if they'd like to “give up.” Everyone of them quickly agreed.

Even though I was in a position to seriously hurt these bullies, I never did.

You see, I deeply understood what it was like to be physically and emotionally hurt.

I became super-sensitive to what I perceived as the feelings of all creatures, and ended up going through life trying to avoid hurting anything.

Peace on Earth!

edit on 20-3-2011 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
kids a legend, hes right up there with epic beard man.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

"The acorn doesn't fall too far from the tree." Most kids take their modeled behavior from their parents. The parents of the bully probably have modeled this behavior at home. It's a shame some parents don't recognize their own faults in hopes of raising their children to become better than them.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Good for you! I commend you for realizing the anger and abuse from your father was wrong. A lot of kids who are abused end up becoming the same kind of abusive parent. It's not easy for a child to shake that constant abuse and not have it come out the same way. Respecting others and avoiding conflict is what this world needs. I worry about all the reality shows that depict settling arguments with physical and vulgar yelling as a way for kids to think that's a normal way to react in life.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WeRpeons is right, if it's not the child's parents teaching their kid to be aggressive our society sure as hell is. Nearly every tv show, movie or video game glorifies violence, that "might makes right" and that in order to "be a man" one has to be capable of physical violence.
Our government does basically the same thing - mess with us and OUCH! It doesn't matter if you are 3rd world country or someone who backtalks the policeman writing you a ticket, violence seems to be their answer as well.
The compassionate, caring child is growing rarer and rarer.
The is no more certain compass to show how wrong our society has gone.

new topics

top topics

join