It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Dream Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I rarely remember my dreams, but I remember this one clearly, so I though I'd share it.

Basically, it was a "UFO attack" type dream. It started out with one large ufo in the sky, disc shaped with various structures on it and a ring of bright lights bottom center. It had a reddish'grey tint to it. There were lots of explosions in the sky with no apparent source (ie- no "trails" leading to the point of "boom"). The ufo had a very definite transparent/holographic quality to it. I could see the structures on the back side, and changes of angle were easily seen as it moved and rotated.

Soon a few more appeared until there were a half dozen or so. They just "faded in" to visibility. These things were huge. they would have had to have been a couple miles wide. Many more explosions were going off at high altitude.

Next I knew I was evading some very human-looking "aliens" with black guns. They looked and dressed like normal people, but I "knew" they were aliens. They shot a lot, but didn't seem to hit anything. A friend came around the corner of a house to say "I think they just planted pot over there", gesturing towards the other side of the house.

That's about all I can remember of it. It was quite vivid. What do I think it means? Most likely nothing more interesting than that I should lay off the late night burritos before going to bed. I don't claim that it was in any way meaningful or prophetic.

Just thought I'd share that, for what it's worth. Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sounds like the battle of Armageddon. This might help you in gaining understanding.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Then again, it might not...
I'm not looking for understanding, but thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yeah ignore the religious crap.

Sounds like a pretty sweet dream if you don't mind me saying. Got nothing else to add but I could picture it in my head while I was reading your post.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Yeah, it was pretty cool looking.
For one of very few dreams I actually remember, I could have done worse.

top topics

join