It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 people 3 races

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Adam and Eve were the first two people ever supposedly, so how do we have 3 races genetically? I would really like to hear some answers, and i'll be glad to contribute as the thread goes on....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Can you elaborate a bit by what you mean by "3 races"? As far as I know, we only have 1 race - the Human Race, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So what are the three races then.

I'm guessing the poor, middle class, and the rich! lol

Maybe, Hillbillies, Rednecks, and slave owners!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think you better ask Brad and Angelina. They kinda have that theory down.

To be serious though, the Bible does not go into detail about that. I rationalized Adam and Eve as the beginning of the Jewish people and symbolically being the "parents" of us all. If you take factual history into account, Chinese and a few others were already here by the time "Adam and Eve" popped up.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Not just races , species . We all know the story of the ONegative woman carrying the children of an rh positive man. I can't think that being color blind you couldn't tell the difference between an Asia and a Black. It's skin color , body shape , and skeleton. I'm not in any way saying one is better than the other - just that we are not all the exact same.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Adam and Eve weren't the first humans created. When you think about it they might have been the last because I asked my father this same question (Not a christian but just loves religion for some reason). God Created all the humans first to fill in the "corners" of the earth then he made Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and they were the only humans there. I wonder what made them so special. I actually looked my into and some people believe that they were farmers in the garden.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Yes, but genetically their are 3 races.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There is a thread that links all of us except one with Neanderthal; that being the people who never left Africa. I am not saying all Blacks, only those who did not leave Africa, as Blacks elsewhere have integrated over time. Very fascinating read. Sorry I didn't look for the link, but it is here on ATS and was on the boards no less than two months ago.

However, to think of only two people who started it all and excluding our genetic past is a bit near-sighted. Within us are all that have ever lived and then before that time; since Science recognizes "Lucy" as our most earliest Mitochondria DNA, she is considered the "Mother" of us all.

I think that if we are to understand "Eve" then we must turn to the Sumerian tales and not the Creationist's Bible. As one is much older and lent itself, via the hand of man, in creating Genesis. I am one to believe that Nin-Hur-Sag carried the first, "Adam" in her own womb; however, I believe there are stories of the "creature" not being able to conceive on it's own without the use of an incubator; that is until we ate from the tree of knowledge.

Then we were kicked out of EDEN and abandoned to the wild. There is the idea that there was the Adapa, and the Adama, and we are of Adam or Adama; not a singular male by the name of Adam.

Perhaps we will find out one day!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

So do you believe that Sumerian text is 100% accurate.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I believe the texts are real, is that not enough to ponder the thoughts? I believe we have GOD, Gods, Lords, and men who they they are above the rest.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Were all human race who have adapted to different regions of the world based on climate, food, and survival needs. So we all started to look different and change a little, but the times are changing again. We are all meshing into a true one human race that is becoming more beautiful with multiple ethnicities and "races " creating even more beautiful offspring. In the coming decades there will be no race but one beautiful human race meshed all into one.One day there will be no difference in race, ethnicity , and color. we will all just be human.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I don't know, I just don't see how it has more credibility than the bible, both seem like bull crap to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Thanks for not answering my question.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There is only one genetic human race. I have no idea where you are getting the three races thing from, unless you are thinking of neanderthals or some other extinct race.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

sorry...should have wine before ats. then i get all lovey and humanitarian...haha. no but i was really saying is that i dont believe there are 3 races. i think its just adaptaion to surroundings. i really dont think were different other thats skin color and facial features. hell , my 2 kids dont look the same and both have the same mother and father.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I assume we are talking about the three races of Middle Earth; the Elves, the Dwarves, and Men.

People always seem to forget about the Halfling folk.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Were all human race who have adapted to different regions of the world based on climate, food, and survival needs. So we all started to look different and change a little, but the times are changing again. We are all meshing into a true one human race that is becoming more beautiful with multiple ethnicities and "races " creating even more beautiful offspring. In the coming decades there will be no race but one beautiful human race meshed all into one.One day there will be no difference in race, ethnicity , and color. we will all just be human.

hahhaa are you serious. OP are you talking about cocasion, Asians, and Hispanic. Everyone can be categorized as one of these 3 so is that what you mean.
edit on 19-3-2011 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

Caucasian,black, and Asian, and yes those three races are genetically different. Equal, but different.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

A better question is why humanity is so diverse, Asians, Arabs, Anglo, Black, Native, etc. Did this all happen in 6000 years? btw most christians will say that adam and eve were a symbols for man and woman.
edit on 19-3-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join