It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - Banksters & Government Exposed FINALLY by Mainstream News!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I watched the whole 12 minutes of the video of what I would basically describe as a 'fluff' piece that doesn't do much to touch on the most sinister and dishonest aspects of fractional reserve banking.

The truth remains as always that they love to con the people into believing they are the ones who have come up with a solution to the problem, by handing them the solution to the problem, by only first informing them of limited aspects of the problem. This way the problem never really gets solved and this way the blame for that always ends up on the people, instead of the government and the oligarchs manipulating it all.

With a 14 trillion dollar national debt, an 11 trillion dollar private consumer debt, and only 3 trillion in actual cash in circulation to pay it back, yes, they absolutely have to collapse this system as there is no way the system can work.

Yet you don't need images of Don Corleone to illustrate the hard math of the above statement. 25 trillion dollars in debt, loans made by the Fed and the Banks, with only 3 trillion in currency speaks all by itself to something much more foul.

Do they want us to essentially take the ball into our own hands and run it as far as we can until we have to hand it off to them to print and establish a new currency and system because they are the ones with the printing presses and vaults and tickers and ledgers?

Yeah they sure do.

Then just like the Egyptians who now have a military dictatorship instead of just a corrupt tyrant, they can turn around and say hooray the people won! They got what they wanted.

This video is fluff, and doesn't even begin to delve into the dark heart of this system.

Designed to hit all the emotional hot buttons of retirees and police officers and fire fighters being ripped off, while evoking colorful analogies is really just a form of propaganda that serves the system.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The Hegelian dialectic is what comes to mind.
They create the problem.
We have the reaction.
They offer a solution..

Nothing comes out in the media without a reason.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS
This is OLD news and nothing has been done - The Stocks bar chart shows up to April 2010

The above was posted at 7:50 am CDT

At 7:58 am CDT - Boondock saint also pointed out it was old and referred to OLD threads

Yet,,,,, the beat goes on

edit on 19-3-2011 by SANTA CLAWS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
So when was this aired? It has Grayson talking about bills in congress like he is there and he was not re-elected last Nov. It was at least taped long ago ... I see uploaded to youtube recently ... very confusing to say the least.

This is old, 11 months old.
They do not expose it much at all, kind of switch and bait.
If they came out and started talking about who really owns and controls the Fed Res and how they and the big Corps control the whole of congress, then it would be worth something.

This is just BS to say they covered it just in case. No war drum here folks.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

My initial knee-jerk response is "Right on! It's about freaking time...yea!!" but yet....a part of me can't help but think...why now all of a sudden? Stuff that WE have known for some time now, why the mainstream now? Anyone care to speculate?

Personally I think they hide as much as they can from sheeple until they cannot anymore. I think things are starting to get to the point that the sheeple are gonna start seeing the truth through advocates like Anonymous, ATS or Wikileaks, so how can they still hide it?

I saw not too long ago how ppl are starting to realize how the US government has been lying to them. This only adds fuel to that fire which I find most awesome. The more people who wake up to the truth, the less that may be misled in the end.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
WE NEED TO LET THE PEOPLE KNOW NOT TO TRUST ANY SOLUTIONS THEY MAY PRESENT! IT IS VITAL!

let their plans backfire on them

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

That can only work if you do more than post online.

Come up with your own solution or join a group or party that has some real solutions to offer. No one will take you seriously if all you do is shout from the soap box. I think the time for soapboxing is over.

Everyone wants to protest, to start riots, to have a revolution...I fail to see how that will achieve anything but destruction and ensure that the people responsible are never brought to justice. You can't fight an information war without solid and HONEST information.

edit on 19-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
kinda cool... was having this picture in my head for a while now of an implding pyramid, and once it collapsed, the only layer left was the very bottom one.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Having foreign banks instead of CO-OP national ones with low intereatsts and even grants and run in a different way, is a PONZY scheme to begin with.

I don't believe in banks. But this was done for a reason, its some kind of manipulation. The reporter described it very well, and he looked sincere. But the guy he was interviewing.....he deliberately cultivates that image too. I don't trust him in the least.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The video is a few months old, the question is. WHY havent the people woken up to this? WHY hasn't this been spread.

I don't get it...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I am not totally sure and have no evidence but, i think MSNBC is owned by a conglomerate of fat cat banksters.
Now ask, why would they allow this to get out on their network?
Something is up.

This. Unless they remove the video.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not a fan of MSNBC in general. Typically just as much institutional propoganda as FOX and the others, but I've seen Dylan Ratigan before and he does seem to tell it like it is. We'll see how long his show lasts.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Bankers need a patsy. even if it's one of their own. it's simple tell the media you control to pick this target then whilst the countrys not looking shred every peiece of evidence and join in on the "cleaning out of corruption" media blitz. it's a illusion to focus attention else where. while they cover arses amd hide the paper trail.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For the Reptilian enthusiasts: watch Ratigan's face from 6:09 -6:18. I say digital distortion but it's a better example of "shapeshifting" than some of the ubiqitous "best evidence ever" youtube vids. Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Theoretically speaking, take into mind that this video was shot almost a year ago according to the stock chart that was shown.

We were just presented knowledge that we already have had for some time. Maybe an affiliate of the network continues to re-post this thread on you tube as a distraction. After all... here we sit, STILL talking about the obvious corruption that no one seems to be able to do anything about.

Point is, we have the facts. Now it's our time to gather whatever evidence we can to present our case as the people. Screw turning our minds over endless discussion about things we already know....time to take action!

Something interesting that I've realized as of late. When an ordinary citizen of the world acts in such a corrupt manner, they are upheld swiftly by the "man" and the "man" is able to scrutinize and morally defecate on them through the media. This creates public resentment towards that individual, therefore through bias creating a channel for even the smallest amount of "questionable" evidence to be the convictor.

Now... flip this around.... the "man" creates far more havoc on a larger scale. Robbing the people of their freedom through far greater betrayal. The problem is... we must confront them with all the evidence prior to even making our charge. We cannot use the media... hell we can barely share our finding in the internet! But we can do this!

I joined ATS after observing for sometime. I believe the people here are extremely intelligent, and there are enough of us in this network to get something started in this matter. It's time for us to create pictures out of what for so long has only been seen, at best...as a shadow.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

This is all a part of the plan. People around the globe have been led to be angry, in debt, sick, tired and ready to revolt/are revolting. Just imagine the public reaction when the msm starts providing evidence that 9/11 was perpetrated by the US government?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Finally, some truth going around in the MSM. But when everyone starts protesting, and the gov't comes out with a "perfect plan" to fix everything... Protest more. Any system TPTB are going to come up with IS going to be corrupt and it will NOT be a step forwards by any means. I hope this video will not only cause the average person to question TPTB, but straight up distrust them and see them for what they are.

Also, as a side note, I find it interesting that this finally hits the MSM after Anon set their aim at the bankers. If I knew anything about hacking I'd be right in there with anon, but since I don't I'll say this for the members who I'm sure must be: you guys got them by the nuts now. All thats left to do is squeeze.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Any time somebody is "outed" by the MSM, it's to protect somebody else or advance a larger cause. Look at this story and the information contained within and figure out what they're trying to advance or who they're trying to protect. Then you will have your answer.

My take, in part, is that the root cause, the Fed, is accountable to no one. They are an independent agency and cannot be overruled by any branch of government. Therefore, there is no risk in the Fed taking the blame.

I don't know how to embed Youtube videos so I'll just post a link.

Greenspan...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
For the Reptilian enthusiasts: watch Ratigan's face from 6:09 -6:18. I say digital distortion but it's a better example of "shapeshifting" than some of the ubiqitous "best evidence ever" youtube vids. Enjoy!

I noticed that as well, and I think that is awsome! It happened a little later on in the video as well. Good spot!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Yeah, first reaction is to stand up and shout at the top of your lungs, "RIGHT THE F ON"!!!

But.....

If the reporter loses his job or commits suicide within the next couple of weeks,
get excited, change is coming and people are taking their country back.

If the reporter gets to keep his job and then gets promoted,
Get worried, VERY worried.

That was my thinking. None of this goes unplanned. If the reporter went rogue, there is still the Live-to-air delay and they could have cut him off. This wasn't the case as there were lots of props/interviews and therefore the media fiasco was well planned. This appears to be more about inciting violent revolution as the episode was reasonably inflammatory.

One has to remember that it is a lot harder these days to bring out the live ammo against a bunch of people sitting in the streets as it is against people destroying property and rushing police lines. That isn't to say it doesn't happen, but it generally can't be justified.

WE are 6 billion plus people against a few million. WE can shut down the "machine." It's gonna come crashing down soon anyway. So remove your money from the banks, stop working, drive less and starve the oil industry, stop consuming anything but the necessities, stop using credit cards and default on everything and FFS's stop paying those damned useless taxes for do-nothing services and political graft/waste.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join