It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Via This Kind Of Fakery Technology That 9/11 Went Down?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Greetings to all good and decent people.
Below are quoted segments from a Washington Post article dated February 1st 1999.

'Gentlemen! We have called you together to inform you that we are going to overthrow the United States government." So begins a statement being delivered by Gen. Carl W. Steiner, former Commander-in-chief, U.S. Special Operations Command.

At least the voice sounds amazingly like him.

But it is not Steiner. It is the result of voice "morphing" technology developed at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile. Steiner was so impressed, he asked for a copy of the tape.

Remember some of the impossible phone calls made from the 'doomed aircraft' on 9/11?

Once you can take any kind of information and reduce it into ones and zeros, you can do some pretty interesting things," says Daniel T. Kuehl, chairman of the Information Operations department of the National Defense University in Washington, the military's school for information warfare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSYOPS seeks to exploit human vulnerabilities in enemy governments, militaries and populations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digital morphing — voice, video, and photo — has come of age, available for use in psychological operations. PSYOPS, as the military calls it, seek to exploit human vulnerabilities in enemy governments, militaries and populations to pursue national and battlefield objectives.

To some, PSYOPS is a backwater military discipline of leaflet dropping and radio propaganda. To a growing group of information war technologists, it is the nexus of fantasy and reality. Being able to manufacture convincing audio or video, they say, might be the difference in a successful military operation or coup.

Could this technology have been used against the American people to justify an invasion of sought after territories and resourses, amongst other agendas?

Allah on the Holodeck

Pentagon planners started to discuss digital morphing after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990. Covert operators kicked around the idea of creating a computer-faked videotape of Saddam Hussein crying or showing other such manly weaknesses, or in some sexually compromising situation. The nascent plan was for the tapes to be flooded into Iraq and the Arab world.
The tape war never proceeded, killed, participants say, by bureaucratic fights over jurisdiction, skepticism over the technology, and concerns raised by Arab coalition partners.

What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad?

But the "strategic" PSYOPS scheming didn't die. What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad urging the Iraqi people and Army to rise up against Saddam, a senior Air Force officer asked in 1990?

According to a military physicist given the task of looking into the hologram idea, the feasibility had been established of projecting large, three-dimensional objects that appeared to float in the air.

But doing so over the skies of Iraq? To project such a hologram over Baghdad on the order of several hundred feet, they calculated, would take a mirror more than a mile square in space, as well as huge projectors and power sources.

And besides, investigators came back, what does Allah look like?

The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

Do you recall people here and elsewhere who ridiculed everyone who even broached the idea of the use of holographic planes to convince the eye-witnesses on the ground in New York on 9/11. Well here is proof that this technology was considered and available since the early 1990's.

Video and photo manipulation has already raised profound questions of authenticity for the journalistic world. With audio joining the mix, it is not only journalists but also privacy advocates and the conspiracy-minded who will no doubt ponder the worrisome mischief that lurks in the not too distant future.

"We already know that seeing isn't necessarily believing," says Dan Kuehl, "now I guess hearing isn't either."

Link : Washington Post Article Dated 1999

I am sure that most here realise that the main stream media is now a completely sold-out entity. I am also sure that many events in the last 10 years have been falsified using the above technology and sold to us, the gullible, sheep public by a complicit, soul-less treacherous main stream media. Examples of such fakeries are the Madrid, Bali and London Bombings, the Mumbai and Tucson Shootings amongst others. We would do well to view all footage now coming out of Japan and Libya and other middle eastern countries with skepticism and a keen, close eye. The Motivations behind such deceptions are debatable but one thing is for sure is that the agendas of nefarious 'elite' groups and individuals are all being forwarded with a definite endgame in mind.

I think you will find, if you invest the time, overwhelming evidence that most if not all of the 9/11 photographs and videos released are of a computer generated nature. Now we know for sure that the technology existed beforehand and we are also aware that the plans for this treachery were long in the making and preparing.
September 2001 earmarked for a start-date in 1940's

Don't loose sight of the date of the 11th of september 2001, 11 being a recurring number in the dates of numerous 'disasters' and a significant number in occultist and luciferian circles.

Please, if you haven't already, go through the following website to be convinced of the scale and scope of this deception against the American people and the World.
September Clues

I believe it is very telling and to the great shame of ATS that the thread '9/11 illusions, special effects and other magic tricks' by Jim Fetzer had first of all been moved to the HOAX Forum and has now been REMOVED COMPLETELY with any reference to posts made showing a 404 ERROR PAGE.

I believe we are now coming very close to the endgame and that this thread brings with it the truth of what is very soon in store for all of us:
We Are Under Attack!

Was 9/11 a fabricated pre-text for an occupation of countries in the middle east and is all the turmoil we are seeing now a clearing-house operation for the recapture and preperation of THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION for a new era that ushers in THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

It really is do or die time. Do you want to DO or do you want to DIE.

Best Regards
pshea.

edit on 18-3-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
great Post...S& F

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

And this is what Dr George Papcun, founder of voice morphology, says about the possible use of his technology on 9/11 :-

sites.google.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No America was attacked by alquaeda, inspired or led by Osama bin laden. This is one of their command caves.

www.youtube.com...

What were you thinking

edit on 18-3-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
No America was attacked by alquaeda, inspired or led by Osama bin laden. This is one of their command caves.

www.youtube.com...

What were you thinking

And?

9/11 Planning: Buy 19 plane tickets and small knives. Yep, impossible if your spiritual leader doesn't live in a complex command center.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Another Fake planes, holographic Tv Fakery thread??

What does this all have to do with the Israelis spying, shadowing, helping, planning, profiting from 911?
edit on 18-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

9/11 was a psychological operation. There were NO TERRORISTS - NO PLANES - FEW IF ANY VICTIMS.
Most/all reported victims were computer simulated identities. The footage broadcast, via a complicit media, was computer generated virtual animation. One huge con/hoax/scam perpetrated on the American people and indeed the world.

Sigh!... 911 disinformation has plagued your mind.

Threads like this end up in the Hoax forum. These theories have been proven to be intentionally fabricated back in 2002 as a concentrated effort to insult, derail and discredit the 911 truth seekers. Vile.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

9/11 Planning: Buy 19 plane tickets and small knives. Yep, impossible if your spiritual leader doesn't live in a complex command center.

You forgot learning how to fly...
But then again, the terrorists couldn't fly anyway..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by hooper

You're right, there's no way you can learn to crash a plane if your spiritual leader doesn't live in a complex command center in a major metropolitan area. Perfectly logical that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

now that is some scary stuff and to think they were working on this for 7 years before 9/11.and what does "project information power " mean?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
reply to post by pshea38

washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

now that is some scary stuff and to think they were working on this for 7 years before 9/11.and what does "project information power " mean?

Thanks for your reply A.N. Nut.
This Washington Times article shows that the technology capable of pulling off a hoaxes 9/11 existed and was available well before the date in question. That it was orchastrated and delivered in this fashion is amply exhibited in www.septemberclues.info.
Please look into this to prove the point. Your view on reality may subsequently alter.
regards.
pshea.

p.s. The hoax was much longer than 7 years in the planning!
edit on 19-3-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by pshea38

And this is what Dr George Papcun, founder of voice morphology, says about the possible use of his technology on 9/11 :-

sites.google.com...

hmm...ok
So the washington post and its source with direct experience had it wrong and are lying.
Why do you take this stance, Alfie?
Do you really put it past the C.I.A. to obtain recordings of anyones voice, if needs must.
They were and are obviously capable, overtly and covertly of obtaining pretty much anything..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

What were you thinking

I assume(and hope) you are being sarcastic.
We will take honest Dons word for it and the complicit FOX/CNN sold-out, monopolised, puppet main stream media. We will, We will!!
p.s. nice cave... i wonder if Al-CIAde are renting it out now?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

www.youtube.com...

What were you thinking

And?

Good/funny sarcasm hooper. I am glad that you have finally changed sides and have learned to see the BullSH*T from the trees. I knew you could do it!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

o my view of reality is great where it is . while i am not saying i agree this was how 9/11 was pulled off but it does prove that its not out of the realm of possibility . and since the people who pulled it off have not come out and told me exactly how it was done i will continue to entertain any theories that could possible . unlike many on these boards who think they know what happened i will freely admit i have not a clue as to the exact cause of the collapses. and since none of us really know what happened to bring down those buildings we must not exclude a possible cause just because it sounds like sci-fi.

and for the record i have never heard any one explanation from anyone that confronts all the strangeness that day. from scalar weapons to thermite to conventional high explosives , these theories all have flaws which make me lean toward a clever use of many if not all of these weapons . that way no one would be able to agree on the exact cause and they could just keeps us fighting over who is right till they hit us with the giant "game over"

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Another Fake planes, holographic Tv Fakery thread??

What does this all have to do with the Israelis spying, shadowing, helping, planning, profiting from 911?
s without saying that

The article plainly indicates that said technology was considered and available since the early 1990's.
It goes without saying that the israeli/zionist/alluminati were involved in the spying, shadowing, helping, planning, profiting from 911 aspects of this televisual hoax.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by pshea38

9/11 was a psychological operation. There were NO TERRORISTS - NO PLANES - FEW IF ANY VICTIMS.
Most/all reported victims were computer simulated identities. The footage broadcast, via a complicit media, was computer generated virtual animation. One huge con/hoax/scam perpetrated on the American people and indeed the world.

Sigh!... 911 disinformation has plagued your mind.

Threads like this end up in the Hoax forum. These theories have been proven to be intentionally fabricated back in 2002 as a concentrated effort to insult, derail and discredit the 911 truth seekers. Vile.

WTF. A reputable newspaper publishes a scoop on the technology available to the military since the early 1990's and september clues, without knowing about said technology, proves that video and photographic fakery were largely in play on most/all 9/11 images released, and it will be removed to the hoax forum. Is it not worthy of bona-fida conspiracy status at least? Anyways, after Jim Fetzer above thread deletion, i won't be surprised.
BTW.. Thanks for going to the trouble of looking up my above post. I didn't know you cared so much!!
I hope you sleep well, with all this denial on your mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by hooper

You're right, there's no way you can learn to crash a plane if your spiritual leader doesn't live in a complex command center in a major metropolitan area. Perfectly logical that.

Now you are talking, Hooper my man.
I knew you would eventually see sense.
Good to have you on board..forget those other turncoats on humanity.
I forgive you all your previous indescretions.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Still haven't explained how they got 10 minute digital recordings of everyone on that plane

Or how knew, in advance, who would be on that flight - Mark Bingham also missed it, He arrived only 5
minutes before it left, They were several more people who eitther booked flight shortly before or had
tickets on the flight and took different one.

In addition how would know personal details like Linda Gronlund tellling sister where to find her safe and the
combination

Typical delusional conspiracy fantasy......

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I was there and saw the 2nd plane hit with my own two eyes!!! Definatley was NOT holograph of some kind. And if it was how did they make the sound of the jet as it passed over NYC? You people amaze me at how you can create elaborate retarded conspiracy stuff....

Here is exactly what happened.....

2 planes hit the WTCs
something hit the Pentagon (plane, UAV, Cruise missle, whatever you think because if you weren't there you don't know)

GG

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join