It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings In My House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi,
I'm fairly new on ATS and I saw this catagorie and thought I would ask for some opinions on the strange things happening in my house.
We just moved here 5 months ago. When my husband and I found this house it seemed so perfect. Now I relize that it seemed too perfect.
Things began to happen as soon as we moved in. The lights will go out in the whole house on a sunshiny day. Lamps will come on for no reason. This is a clean house but I have had problems with big flies since day one inside the house. Plumbing is bad. Appliances just stop working.
AFTER we had been here about 2 months I called our city Police Dept and asked for the background on this property.
I was so shocked when they told me that there had been sixth seven 911 calls made from this address in the last 2 yrs and that there had been several strong arm robberies and assault and batteries in this house. But the thing that really surprised me most was that they said 2 people had died in this house in the last 2 years.
The Police said that people should always check out the background of a house before they buy it.
Well, its too late now so what can I do?
I have terrible vibrations in this house and I have from day one.
Any advice will really help.
Thanks,

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Hi,
I'm fairly new on ATS and I saw this catagorie and thought I would ask for some opinions on the strange things happening in my house.
We just moved here 5 months ago. When my husband and I found this house it seemed so perfect. Now I relize that it seemed too perfect.
Things began to happen as soon as we moved in. The lights will go out in the whole house on a sunshiny day. Lamps will come on for no reason. This is a clean house but I have had problems with big flies since day one inside the house. Plumbing is bad. Appliances just stop working.
AFTER we had been here about 2 months I called our city Police Dept and asked for the background on this property.
I was so shocked when they told me that there had been sixth seven 911 calls made from this address in the last 2 yrs and that there had been several strong arm robberies and assault and batteries in this house. But the thing that really surprised me most was that they said 2 people had died in this house in the last 2 years.
The Police said that people should always check out the background of a house before they buy it.
Well, its too late now so what can I do?
I have terrible vibrations in this house and I have from day one.
Any advice will really help.
Thanks,

Have a priest bless your house........that helps.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Theres been a few threads like this before, try looking around.

I would suggest that if you feel like there is something in the house, that you cleanse it.

If you told us your religion/beliefs/whatever, im sure we could better tailor our responses to you.

*waits*

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My husband is Catholic and I have a mixture of beliefs. I believe in the After Life and I also have an interest in the paranormal.
I took some digital photo's of the inside of this house and in one of the photo's there was an "orb".

So, Will somebody tell me how to cleanse the house?
I will also call someone to bless the house..thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, as long as you believe in God (Im not preaching, just saying) then praying with your husband for God to remove anything evil or mal-meaning from the house. That should do it.

But if you would rather have some sort of little ritual, there are a few things you can do.

You could either burn white sage in the house, and smudge everything.
Sage is a sacred herb to many cultures and is valued for its ability to remove negative energy. You can buy "Smudging sticks" or whatever you call them, from a local herb shop or "new age" belief place. Ive had the most luck finding them at flea markets, lol.
This site very well explains smudging www.crystalinks.com...
(I love me some crystalinks)

You could also use salt (which is also very well known for its ability to repel evil). You should pray over it and then find a way that suits you to spread it throughout the house (try to get everycorner) and a loose circle outside of the house. You can just take a pinch and throw it in the corners of the house and say something like "In the name of Jesus Christ, evil be gone from my house!" Be sure to say it with conviction and feeling and faith, regardless of how stupid you feel saying it lol.

You could also take blessed water (could even add a little of the blessed salt to it, if it helps) and dip your finger in it, then drawing a cross in the every corner of every room saying something like "God watch over and protect my house from all things evil, and let only light and love prevail". Once again, whatever you say, say it with conviction and faith. You can change any of this to suit you, as long as you have faith that it will work, it will work.

Good luck!

[edit on 21-7-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Although im not an expert it does sound evil, have a catholic priest come and bless the house. But be careful, i cant remember where i read this, but sometimes if the blessing is unsuccesful things tend to get worse. hope everything turns around for you. peace

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The turning on and off of appliances, and lamps could be caused by electrical problems. I recommend that you have someone check into that, if it seems fine, pray.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
U should probably look into the background of the house as well. To see who first owned it, and if anything ever happened in it.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I would say do every thing that every has suggested, but, i think, just to prove it, that you should set up some cameras in your house at night, and just let them record through the night... my dad and step mom shaired a house with two or 4 ghosts for a time, they scared the crap out of my dad a good few times... like when they brouth my babysister home, the ghosts went nuts, but through some 'reshurch' i did of my own, it seems tat it was a ghost dog that was going nuts, you know how dogs are, allwas hyper and stuff.....
anyway, if you do get somefotage, put it up on the net, and maybe sell some of it to one of those paranomal shows, and get some money out of it, that way, if the blessing and stuff dons't work, you could allways rent that house out, and try and buy a new one..

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If it was me, first I would just cal in an electrician to check the wiring through. If there are no problems there, just to see if there really was a spiritual presence in the house or whatever, I would call it out and curse it and call it a coward to not be seen. I mean say the rudest most dispicable things you can think of in the name of the presence of your house. Evil is only strong in the face of fear. Fear no evil and you will triumph.

top topics

join