It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

he is ok.

his real name is G Bush.
when Chenney comes over, they get drunk,
and post crap for a giggle

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

That is because they are set to friends only he clearly warned of a tsunami in the pacific you have to add him to your friends list

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Why are all you conspiracy nut cases saying there is going to be a Tsunami off California today just because there's a pole shift from some Comet Elenin? # you guys are so gullible, get back to reality and stop date-setting, after today, you will all look like clowns with no credibility. #.
I highly doubt he said that. That makes no sense at all, someone else probably said it. I'll have a look in a moment.

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SayNotoHAARP

I see you found us! That would make sense, are you his friend? I would like to see those videos.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nice one Whiz

A collection of some of his older posts that seem to show he predicted a New Zealand quake, Queensland floods and the tsunami specifically in Japan:

Edt: Wide-Eyes already posted it

edit on 17/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Yeah, it was him who said it. I was a little surprised too. There is mention of someone hacking his FB account earlier on... who knows.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Correction there man, he actually did make a prediction. He said there would be a tsunami in the pacific ocean. He was warning people all week about the event and that it would be a HAARP designed tsunami. Those links that are supposedly "broken" are not broken, they are simply set to friends only, you will have to have him on your friend's list to view those videos (they are not broken links). And they warn of a tsunami in the pacific. I will quote him on this- posted March 9th at 10:39am AUEDT

"WARNING to Australia, NZ and the Pacific areas! HAARP tests will be conducted in the oceanic area around November 2010 expected to peak in late January 2011- expected to see countless earthquakes, hurricanes and intense weather changes i.e. storms beginning around November 2010."

"The Illuminati Card Game 1995 predicts HAARP designed deadly "natural" disasters to hit the pacific oceanic areas starting in November 15th 2010 through to October 2011. How to prepare for this financially and economically."

"How to economically prepare for the HAARP disasters in the Pacific Ocean this year"

There we go... though he did not make reference to Japan, he made reference to a Tsunami in the Pacific Oceanic Area, and if you want to see those videos first-hand you will have to add him as a friend.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Ahh, a screenshot. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Ahh, a screenshot. Thank you.
Ahh, yes, that is an interesting screenshot. He did actually say those things.
He was right though, there was no pole shift or anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No I'm not his friend I found out about him on youtube and people were posting his facebook, and people were telling me his predictions were too generalized but then I heard its because his video warnings were set to friends only. well i can send you some screenshots of the videos if you want so you know and see the date? or you can add him as a friend and then the links wont be broken? im trying to find out more about this guy but im in shock more then anything, or i can find the youtube links they are on youtube

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Bet he stalks ATS and will see this thread soon

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There we go... though he did not make reference to Japan, he made reference to a Tsunami in the Pacific Oceanic Area, and if you want to see those videos first-hand you will have to add him as a friend.
Ok, thanks for letting us know what the deal is. If you manage to find the YouTube videos let us know. I guess now we just wait until the predictionist arrives, if he ever does. I'll be back later guys.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

this guy is creeping me out not only did he give an exact date and time for an event and he says "you've been warned of what's to come"... what were the warnings he was giving out? all week he was warning us of a tsunami in the pacific and those 3 videos he warned us... he just didnt make direct reference to Japan or Tokyo he only got as specific as "Pacific Oceanic Area"... damn this is #ing scaring me, where does this guy live anyway?

how do you predict a tsunami in the pacific ocean to an exact date and hour?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No, I wouldn't add a twelve year old that "hacked the pentagon". People are going to believe what they want to believe, especially in the face of disaster. I don't see why someone can't produce some relevant screenies of Facebook BEFORE the event took place. Till then I'm going to take this guy as some Napoleon Dynamite wannabe.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I think it was around Nov-Dec 2010 that the Aust dollar reached parity with the US Dollar.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

where does this guy live anyway?
He lives in NSW Australia according to his FB profile.

how do you predict a tsunami in the pacific ocean to an exact date and hour?
That's what I would like to know, he claims he used the Illuminati cards to predict it. Hopefully he'll chime in and shed some more light on the situation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

the biological warfare begins this September 11, at 11:11am
That appears to be another one of his predictions, I might actually mark that date on my calender and see what happens.

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Actually he did predict it in Japan - see my screenshot of posts above and the lower left one says the tsunami will be in Japan!

He's flippin good I'll give him that

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Longdead33

Nah kidd...look at the combined disaster card...The clock is not Big Ben...to me it looks like the Wako Clock Tower..

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thee cards are getting creepy...I haven't followed the whole thread, so I don't know if a site where all the cards are shown has been linked, but here ya go:

www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

I've chosen the page where there's a Third World War card...look at the picture...doesn't it look like the explosion is in a middle eastern region? maybe Im jumping to conclusions though...
edit on 17-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join