It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness Trucker Delivers Food To Chinese Troops South Of Laredo Texas In Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I hope all of you "china better get ready for a fight!" people realize that inside of about 60 minutes china could have 400 million people inside your boarders before you can attain your missile launch codes. GAME OVER. GOOD LUCK!

edit on 17-3-2011 by Ivann1217 because: Phrasing and Phonix

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Steve Quayle always spouts doom and gloom, for at least the last 15 yrs, if not more, and he's never right. Last year he said there would be martial law by April, that the gulf would be under martial law and in FEMA camps by June, a nuke was absolutely going to be used in the Gulf by July, and on and on and on. I can't remember 1 time, in all the years I've heard others spouting his "predictions" that one has ever come true......not 1 in 15 yrs. You would think that after all those false predictions, people would actually stop listening to the man.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Thanks for this. I never knew anything about him but it's good to have a history on him. I had a feeling that this was BS from the start. (chinese soldiers in mexico?) I'd look here to canada first. Boatloads of chinese immigrants come in every day and I am happy of that fact. They are a great people.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivann1217
I hope all of you "china better get ready for a fight!" people realize that inside of about 60 minutes china could have 400 million people inside your boarders before you can attain your missile launch codes. GAME OVER. GOOD LUCK!

This is silly.

China does not want to invade the US. Russia never wanted to invade the US. I have friends that were high ranking in the old USSR military, and during the Cold War they believed they could handily defeat the US military, but they also realized they could never rule the population in the US. Invasion was never on the table as an option. No one can defeat Russia in Russia, no one can defeat China in China, and no one can defeat the US in the US. All wars are now fought by proxy in the Middle East, Africa, and Islands in the Pacific.

There will never be an invasion. The trucker saw a movie set.

Also, if someone did want to take over the US, it can be done by buying up corporations and/or immigrating peacefully across our southern border. China, Japan, and Mexico are already having a lot of success this way. There are no need for military or tanks.

In fact, Japan could easily send over millions of "refugees" and we would welcome them openly, and they already own a large portion of our Treasury Bonds and Corporate interests. The invasion is already over!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I absolutely agree with you. They WON'T invade because they can win without ever needing to fire a single shot. In my mind they have already "won"

I was just saying they "COULD" invade really easily if they wanted to. JUst on the basis of sheer numbers.

I am happy that the chinese will replace the americans.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivann1217

I'm not sure where you are, but if you have never been to America, then you have no idea what you are talking about. If China were to invade, then yes, they better be "ready for a fight." We Americans are well armed and would be more than willing to once again, take up arms and defeat an invading army.

While I admit, with the majority of our military and it's equipment halfway around the world, now would be an opportunistic time to invade the U.S.. However, it would only be a fool that underestimates the American citizens and their ability to defend what is ours.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ask the Chinese how much luck they had in Vietnam
. At least our politicians tied our hands. The Chinese just got plane whooped by the reserve forces of Viet-Cong. The main fighting force (Regular Army) never left the fight with Cambodia. The Cong Bleed them and made them run back home.

Ask the joint chiefs. Our doctrine all along has been to take on Russia and China and win in a short period of time. Our Army is designed to fight other armies not some shoot, hide behind women, children and run terrorist.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
denial is a sad thing. it's not your fault though it's the programming. china has already "taken over." to use the term how your government and media want you to understand it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
maybe it's a case of this:

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

This is an urgent message! Read this and spread the word! Subject: Foreign Trade Zones. This is unbelievable at first, but you will soon realize that there are several motives for the global communists to physically weave our United States territory together with communist China. Read On! Here's what is going on! Each and every one of our state governors has approved and allocated a certain amount of acres of their U.S. state land to be inhabited by Chinese communists --communists straight from China! They are to set up little towns and live here, supposedly for the purpose of producing Chinese products for sale in the U.S.A. The land the states are giving them for their little towns will be considered "foreign territory"!!! We are told that the laws of the state (in which these Chinese communists dwell) will apply to the communist Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ). Comment: If so, why are they allowed in here!??! Isn't the whole set up unlawful??? There are 257 of these little communist towns to be built all over the United States. Go to this website and see the list of the states, and how many FTZ's are to be erected in each and every state! Our nation is being peppered all over with these communist closed towns called "zones"! This insane brainstorm by Washington, D.C. officials was just recently discovered by alert citizens in the State of Idaho, where an FTZ is being built there, just south of Boise, Idaho, possibly 30,000 acres of Idaho is going to be used for that FTZ.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This is silly.
China does not want to invade the US. Russia never wanted to invade the US. I have friends that were high ranking in the old USSR military, and during the Cold War they believed they could handily defeat the US military...
There will never be an invasion. The trucker saw a movie set.
The invasion is already over!

Silly? Really? Is this what your communist friends have told you?
You also believe them when they told you that the could easily defeat the US?
Thanks for your misconstrued vote of confidence and your misplaced patriotism!

And you also say that the trucker saw a movie set. Were you there? Really? What set is he referring too?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
any Chinese along our borders are probably there simply because they're installing some new fencing.

It's not like we have any fencing-manufacturers left anymore

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yes, Yes, No, and did you read the thread?

The set was for the remake of Red Dawn.

I did not agree that the USSR could have easily defeated our military, I only reported that is what they believed at the time, and even believing in that way, they still had no interest in invading our country.

The Chinese invasion has been an economic one, and it has been highly successful until recent years. Now we are left trying to slowly back out of the room without tipping our hand or causing a global currency war.

Personally, I do not believe the entire world combined can match the military might of the United States, but at the same time, I believe we misuse our might and we do not uphold our constitutional morals and virtues, and we do not support freedom and liberty, even at home. We have become driven by economics instead of moral fortitude. We have lost our way, but we are still the best and brightest in the world, and we will find our way again!

The thread is still silly.
edit on 20-6-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
60 miles south of Laredo on (Mex) highway 85 would be a Hwy 21 and just beyond, a Hwy 2.

The entire area seems to be farmland

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Violater1

Yes, Yes, No, and did you read the thread?

Yes I did.

The set was for the remake of Red Dawn.

I still have not seen the source for this movie set. Nor have I seen any photos or video of this event.

The thread is still silly.
edit on 20-6-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

I guess time will tell just how silly this is.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 21-6-2011 by Cheerfulnihilist because: ...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
www.stevequayle.com...
Just ran across this.Not sure if it has any veracity or not but thought it prudent to post it. I have not been able to find any other accounts so it may not be true.
Essentially a trucker had a contract to deliver a truck load of food to thousands of Chinese troops situated just south of the Texas border in Mexico. If true one must wonder what their purpose is. Any thoughts?

Red Dawn with a side order of Chinese carryout??? Don't forget the chopsticks!!!

edit on 21-6-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
www.stevequayle.com...
Just ran across this.Not sure if it has any veracity or not but thought it prudent to post it. I have not been able to find any other accounts so it may not be true.
Essentially a trucker had a contract to deliver a truck load of food to thousands of Chinese troops situated just south of the Texas border in Mexico. If true one must wonder what their purpose is. Any thoughts?

My guess would be a movie also, it sure wouldn't be a very stealth invasion if they've hired an American trucker to deliver their food. They have both trucks and food in Mexico.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join