It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What a great find! There is alot more to come we already have the civil uprising card.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
so, are they simply predicting events and throwing them in a card game to "warn" people about whats to come, or are they actually making the events happen? (im more inclined to think they're making it happen). but with the earthquake at least, is HAARP actually capable of causing a quake of that magnitude? i've read a lot of people's posts on both sides of the argument but many are saying that theres no way HAARP could have caused that quake...but how else?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is more info on the card game and the guy who created it...very interesting!!!
www.sjgames.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
so, are they simply predicting events and throwing them in a card game to "warn" people about whats to come, or are they actually making the events happen? (im more inclined to think they're making it happen). but with the earthquake at least, is HAARP actually capable of causing a quake of that magnitude? i've read a lot of people's posts on both sides of the argument but many are saying that theres no way HAARP could have caused that quake...but how else?

The story is a guy made the card game during the 1980's as a way to leak out the information he gained from the illuminati. Once he published them and dispursed them, they were taken of shelves and he was sent to be questions.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I found this link and you might find something there?
xandernieuws.punt.nl...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Card games were useful in Iraq. Playing cards with photos of their target were distributed to soldiers.

So, imagine now the same concept applied to bigger future events... Are there any other weird card games ?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm on my phone and can't get the image now but I remember one about toxic waste in Oregon and several others with people in nuclear protection suits. Anyone seen those?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The earthquake machine looks more like a nuclear head in one of the cards. Knowing the drilling possibilities...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

Here is a link to a post I made yesterday on a similar subject.

There are some interesting links there suggesting that scientists may have had the capability of causing earthquakes all the way back in WWII. HAARP may be used in conjunction with other methods, that is, HAARP may be used to destabilize certain areas, and then other methods used as well, kind of like priming a pump.

My post here, an unclassified secret document.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
At first I thought it was Big Ben... But then as soon as I saw the picture of the Wako Clock Tower it was definitely it.
The Pentagon is on one of the cards too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirScorn
The image they portray on the card might actually be referring to the 1923 Great Kanto Earthquake that hit Japan.

Doubt it, its not about past events as you can see.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Another awesome coincidence into the "Illuminati Cards Game"? There are several threads on this topic about the prophetic messages hidden in this Cards game, but, as usual, the truth, maybe, it is into the details.
Please watch carefully the infamous Earthquake Card and compare....

The Earthquake Card

The Big Ben Tower

I don't think this card is on a London disaster.
I don't think that is Big Ben.
I think it is the Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo en.wikipedia.org...(retailer)

The Wako Clock tower at Ginza in Tokyo

I think the "combined disasters" card is referring to what's happening in Japan right now.

Same shape.....
Only a strange, terrible and impressive coincidence?

edit on 16-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

WHOAH are there any cards which predict/predicted similar events?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Wow thanks for the link, that's cool it was a reply to me in another thread

I just looked over what you dug up and thats really awesome, I am going to have to save copies of that stuff I didn't really know that much about it. Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well its confirmed that it is not London.(picture in 1st post)

edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

A real detective!

Star!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfcomplex
Check out this guy on youtube, he used the Illuminati card game and made predictions of them in his video's. This next video links to the march 11 prediction of the earthquake, now unless you can fake upload dates this dude was right.. because his video was from 10th of march.

I don't think you can fake the dates but the timing is important. The quake hit Japan on the 11th, but depending on where this guy was it might have still been the 10th.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
I'm on my phone and can't get the image now but I remember one about toxic waste in Oregon and several others with people in nuclear protection suits. Anyone seen those?

And here is the Unsolved Mysteries episode about this exact same thing??? (Somehow predicting it??)
It wasn't in Oregon though, it was just a tiny bit north, in Washington State!! *(Still super close!!)

The Blobs!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

thanks.thought i had seen all cards at one point , but it seems once in a while new ones pop up . Is this game still producing cards or are all cards from the original first deck?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

thanks
im taking a look at that now.

this is really very unsettling, im going to keep an eye on this thread..

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The people even look Japanese or like New Zelanders also...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join