It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I was just wondering, is anyone familiar with the tv program, Space Night? It is a German tv program and it airs in other countries as well, I think.

It usually comes on around 2am if I recall. I used to watch it when I lived in Germany. The program basically is about space (as the title implies) and it usually is entails film of space orbits with awesome music to go along with it. But, that is not the only portion of the program.

The part I like the most is when they show these awesome futuristic paintings and they have a camera that pans in and out of the paintings (which makes the paintings look almost animated), along with great music that fits each paining. That portion of Space Night has stuck with me for a long time and I have been trying to find episodes of Space Night that had the futuristic paintings as the main focus. It really is a show you have to see for yourself.

The official website is www.spacenight.de...

If anyone could help me locate some VHS/DVD's that feature the futuristic paintings portion of the show, I would be most appreciative.

[Edited on 7-20-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the uk has kind of the same tv show you can also watch them online tooSKY @ Night

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That's very cool Se7en. Thank you for the link! :-D

join