It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake Breast

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

Horses bite extremely hard! I would scream too! Pythons don't bite that hard, they just surprise you a little. This probably didn't hurt much, especially on those numb surgery swollen things. I doubt if she can feel anything on those.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Irrelevant what the article says the date is. Just because the reporter that wrote this article sucks doesn't mean the rest of the world has to go by what that one lousy reporter wrote right? By the same logic, I could find a video of something that happened 20 years ago, write an article about it today and post it as breaking news tomorrow. Right?

Right...

It's ridiculous to say that just because it makes one laugh it sits fine in the breaking news part of the site. I didn't know a sense of humor dictated the forum guidelines and neither did I think it would be a reason for exceptions.

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You might want to revisit the front page where the Forum Moderator's participation more or less defeats the unfounded contentions and dispersions you are making.

Argument from authority ey? So I suppose one mod jumping off the proverbial bridge is reason for the rest of us to do the same ey.
The rest of the tirade is worthless political mumbo jumbo(at which you are terribly failing, although at the same time, succeeding on a 15 year olds level - don't thank me, thank the horrible education system - regardless, good for you).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is so sad for the snake

I also am a snake keeper and I do kiss my snakes haha, but I know how to handle them. She wasn't holding the snake properly so he started to squirm and then bit down on her. Boas EPECIALLY are very cautious. When being held they like to feel like they are being supported so as soon as they feel like they might fall they squirm like a mofo. All snakes are different, this is just typical with boas. They like feeling secure when we hold them.
So many people misunderstand snakes and it's sad.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chyeaaitskristyn

I don't have much experience with snakes but there are a couple of people that make the rounds of out door cafes and pubs down in South Beach here in Miami with boas to hustle for tourist photos and a 'donation'.

They always tend to keep the snakes draped about their shoulders and arms and are careful to see the snake fully supported when transfering it from themselves to another person.

I wonder if they just purchased the snake for the shoot or if it was someone who provided it to them that owned it already?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Irrelevant what the article says the date is. Just because the reporter that wrote this article sucks doesn't mean the rest of the world has to go by what that one lousy reporter wrote right? By the same logic, I could find a video of something that happened 20 years ago, write an article about it today and post it as breaking news tomorrow. Right?

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Right.

That is absolutely correct. If AOLNEWS runs an article on it today, then it is today's news. Plain and simple. Glad we could agree on that point at least. If you want to find a 20 year old video, write an article on Helium or BeforeItsNews, and then come and make a thread about it on ATS, have at it.

Also if you have a problem with a post or a thread, use the alert and/or complaint features. Do not discuss it in the thread, as that discussion will be deemed off-topic and removed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The thread topic is "Snake Dies of Silicone Poisoning After Biting Model's Fake Breast"

Please keep conversation focused upon the subject of the thread and not one another!

Thanks all!

Hefficide
ATS Member and moderator

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Poor little snake,what a way to die.On the other hand that could be a lesson to all the boys.

Hmmmmm this is what Motorhead meant with "snake bite love"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hey! More sources, LOL!

Hot 99.5

and a silicone based product that repels snakes?

PDF

Can it also be toxic to dogs?

Plenty of extra on-topic fodder for discussion, although not nearly as funny.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Did you check out the longer version of the video? She had quite the little prelude to a kiss going with that snake!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I don't know if it was the longer version, but I saw (and enjoyed) her getting out of the car!

ETA, I saw it now, and no wonder the snake was all worked up!

In reality, I think the little strings of hair and ribbon looked like mouse tails, the breast smelled like sweet oils, and her heartbeat probably all triggered his "lets eat" instinct!
edit on 15-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

She does have kind of a mousey voice too.

Good news is somewhere some Jewish man is rehearsing this "Mom I finally found a nice Jewish girl to settle down with!"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join