It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Prophecies You Don’t Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I stumbled across this site when trying to find links to the audio CD of Edgar Cayce, I thought I should share it with everyone or anyone interested. Found some exciting tid bits from seers I never heard of before.

Alois Irlmaier

Irlmaier was a simple German man who, in the 1950s, made predictions of a third world war. This is a small sampling of what he claimed the third world war would look like: “Everything calls peace. Shalom! Then it will occur — a new Middle East war suddenly flares up, big naval forces are facing hostility in the Mediterranean — the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkans: I see a ‘large one’ falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him –then impact is on impact. Two men kill a third high-ranked. They were paid by other people. One of the murderers is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with bright-colored hair. I think it will be at the Balkans, but I cannot say it exactly. [...] Immediately the revenge comes from across the large water. However the yellow dragon invades in Alaska and Canada at the same time. But he comes not far. And then it rains a yellow dust in a line. When the golden city is destroyed, it begins…” Most interesting in these predictions is the fact that he believes the war will begin in the Middle East which seems certain to many people in the 21st century.

There are 9 more, click the link for source

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Saint Hildegard – a polymath nun from the 12th century

She is very well known for her incredible contributions to classical music and literature, she is not so well known for her prophesies (of which there were many). In one prediction it appears she is referring to the destruction of the United States: “”Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent by an earthquake, storm and tidal waves will be devastated. It will be divided, and in great part submerged.

I can't help but feel like this should read "Comet Elenin on its way for later this year, before it comes be wary that people will feel the burden of a faltering economy. (famine, want) And then Japan (the great nation in the ocean) will be divided.

The last part could end up happening if the quakes continue in the area where the 3 plates meet....
edit on 14/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Yes, I wanted to include more quotes but I wanted whoever read it to find out by themselves. Some scary stuff indeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the thing with prophecies is that you have to wait years or so before you can loosely pin something to fit the prophecy. I'd love to hear just one person clearly make a prophecy say a week before it happened so that there could be no excuse for the cynics (like me) to have doubt. It's not going to happen though is it?
Still they make interesting reading

top topics

join