It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War President Changes Like Chameleon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ole George W. "Shrub" has now made a speech in Missouri calling himself the "Peace" President. It wasn't too many months ago he called himself the "war" President. It seems election time is coming.

Is this the ultimate flip-flop? They call Kerry the flip flopper. He can't hold a candle to "Shrub".

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I guess when the war is one side like the one he took this country into you can call yourself anything you want to.:bash:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
Ole George W. "Shrub" has now made a speech in Missouri calling himself the "Peace" President. It wasn't too many months ago he called himself the "war" President. It seems election time is coming.

Is this the ultimate flip-flop? They call Kerry the flip flopper. He can't hold a candle to "Shrub".

the difference is that shrub doesnt flip flpo on every freaking issue. like saying he voted for one thing, turning around and then denying voting on said thing and the turning around and saying that he did vote for it. kerry does it every time.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If it's one thing that is true about this presidential term it is this;
The president has Intelligence Issues. That is clear as it gets, anymore it might be criminal. :shk:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"the difference is that shrub doesnt flip flpo on every freaking issue. like saying he voted for one thing, turning around and then denying voting on said thing and the turning around and saying that he did vote for it. kerry does it every time. "

Kerry does it "every time"? I challenge you to show me the every time. In fact I challenge you to show me one time. I probably could explain it to you.

Yes, shrub has flip flopped on many things. The "compassionate conservative" is the biggest of all.

top topics

join