It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern California, how you feeling down there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
thats the one. thank you ScorpioRising

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
reply to post by truthseeker10

Did you mean this one?....

Link

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodDocGonzo

Just from this initial temperature taking, you guys seem like you are ok. Only the people who are worried about radiation seem to be feeling bad, and like someone pointed out, that could totally be psychosomatic.

For the record, I felt bad/dark/apocalyptic the night before the Japan quake and today I feel like many of you do. Sluggish. Unmotivated. A little foggy. But not tense or agitated.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

You are welcome

It looks quite empty at the moment, except for Japan.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
this morning i smelt something similar to volcano ash. I do feel "weird" too. I guess pretty soon ill be having radioactive X-men powers or something.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I haven't felt anything. Only saw tons of dead fish due to neurotoxins (at least that's what the Rothschild media told me) and a few upturned boats and ruined docks.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im in LA and felt an imminent threat the night of the Japan earthquake. But today I feel fine. I've actually been feeling uneasy for the past couple of weeks, but today none of that.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here in Hemet me and mine are tense but that is pretty much status quo for this town. I did notice water bottles flying off the shelf in our grocery tho,,, I think more people are feeling that something is coming soon

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thank you for asking I'm in San Diego..I have not felt the quakes going off down in the gulf of California those are about 700 miles from where I am. As to how I feel, mostly sadness for our fellow human beings the animals and other life forms in Japan and I'm curious as to how we could make ourselves more aware of possible predictors of earth quakes.

So I did a little research and here's what I found this report is from a credible source this is a scientific paper with some very interesting findings of precursors to earthquakes. Here is a few of the items he talks about in his paper.

Seismic Lighting, similar to ordinary lighting and to "sheet" or "heat" lighting but without thunder

Luminous band seen in the atmosphere, sometimes horizontally or vertically and sometimes in a bundle, like some polar aurora.

Globular incandescent masses, sometimes seen attached to luminous bands, and sometimes called "meteors"

Fire tongues, small "flames" creeping near the ground, or like ignis fatuus, flickering around.

Seismic "flames" seen emerging from the ground but rarely causing damage.
different colored globular masses colored yellow/green/orange/blue.

Atmospheric illumination, luminous discharges rising from the ground, arched bands rising from the horizon ovoid mass with streamers.

And the report has other very interesting information in it I hope everyone will take about 10 minutes to read his report and share it with others. Not a day goes by we don't hear of someone seeing,taking a video of talking about what they think are UFO's or meteors. He has graphs, drawings and other data worth looking at no matter where you live.
Here's the link for that: www.itacomm.net...

Lets hope we can all stay safe Cheers.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
this morning i smelt something similar to volcano ash. I do feel "weird" too. I guess pretty soon ill be having radioactive X-men powers or something.

psycosomatics can also trick your sense of smell.

you're smelling what your brain wants you to smell because of subconscious worry

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
All good here in LA

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join