It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSUNAMI BOMB: Was the Japan Tsunami Man Made?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

Coming from a guy with a name like aliens do exist and have an avatar of a green alien I think your opinion is moot and hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I can respect your right to your opinion that mankind doesn't have the ability to move tetonic plates but I think in reality at this point we really don't know for sure. The EM weapons systems Cohen alluded to appear to be dotted all over the earth and it seems at least he seemed to think even 10 or so years ago they existed and had the abilty to cause quakes and as he even said trigger volcanos.

When I last checked long ago even the HAARP system was reported to be on the order of 3.2 BILLION watts of power, tied into Gakona's gas fields and that was before the alleged upgrades. Nuclear ships, subs and satellites as well have been mentioned as having EM weapons systems, I think it would be quite premature to think they couldn't find a weak stress point in the geology, coiled up like a spring that only needed a relatively small bit of concentrated combined EM energy to unleash the stored fury. I'm in no way saying this was or wasn't aided/caused by man, however I do try and keep an open mind and it is well possible like the good people of Japan and the U.S. who had little idea of the full fury of the Manhatten project we may come to find one day we were too asleep and only awakened when we saw a brilliant flash of light.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yes you are right.. but not totally. There was HAARP used, as they are utilizing HAARP to add energy and heat to the reactors. That is why there are active HAARP read outs, as well as intense after shocks and slow, but damaging leakage.
HAARP is being used for the disposal of nukes waste in volcanos, (note mushroom clouds and radioactivity at the site so the volcanos. Its used to activate and heat. You can check here where Ive written an article that contains more information including the patent that the US has to dispose of nukes in lava and tectonic plates. thisisjahjah.blogspot.com...

The initial act was a new nuclear torpedo war head tsunami bomb , my best guess is North Korea , since we were warned of trouble by Gates in January www.nytimes.com...
This article uncovers and details the new nuclear torpedos and mines that N.Korea has.

We are now at war with Libya, Kim Jong has been a business ally with Quadaffyi ... it make sense to me that in this case we may have seen an act of war , designed by the globalists.
There is also a monetary thing going on, the fact that hundreds of billions of debt is owed, and this is most likely the initiative.

Also to reify the Tsunami bomb theory, a strong indicator that it was a bomb was the fact that there was a 8.9-9.1 (varying reports) earthquake.

On DaysaheadNews

"The Sumatra-Andaman earthquake, which triggered killer tsunamis in the Indian Ocean, was the result of a nuclear explosion in ocean bedrock. We firmly believe .... that a man-made blast set the Indo-Australian and Eurasian tectonic plates in motion for 10 minutes -- the longest such earthquake in world history. Historically, earthquakes measuring magnitude-9 or more on the Richter scale last an average of 1 minute. Scientists examining the epicenter site estimate that the sea floor moved up and down as much as 50 feet (15 m), displacing colossal amounts of water.

Another indicator that it is not a typical tsunami is the fact that the event took place too rapidly to be a traditional Tsunami, where one would see a wave from a distance and ordinarily have time to run.
Another indicator that its not an act of G-d is the highly unlikely act that not only was there a tsunami and and earthquake but it was at a nuclear power plant ... I mean SEVERAL of them .. and one at a time they slowly explode as the media has us clinging.. like the BP oil spill, like 9-11, like Haiti-- its all a controlled paradigm.. a tragedy created by the evils of man. Pray for the people of Japan and the earth- heal the wounds with light and love- and the fight you have inside..
PEACE

edit on 18-3-2011 by jahjahflash because: I wanted to add my blogger article for reference !

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Coming from a guy with a name like aliens do exist and have an avatar of a green alien I think your opinion is moot and hypocritical.

My Screename and Avatar should have nothing to do with my posts, although I do believe that Aliens do exist simply because its mathmatically impossible for us to be the only planet out of trillions and trillions of other planets in the visible universe that can support and sustain life. Do I find it odd that your screename is Shadow Herder with a Avatar of a Cartoonified portrait of Brad Pitt from the movie Fight Club, you bet and topped off with a thread of a Tsunami Bomb causing the tsunami in Japan, well thats even more strange than my post with my Aliensdoexist screename with my Alien Grey Avatar and a post that refers to Alien butt probing, at least things make sense if your just basing your views on my screename, avatar and posts. Maybe you got a thing for Brad Pitt, maybe you secretly wanna be butt probed by him in the dark while your being herded like a cow, I don't know but at least I didn't play that hand in replying to the thread that you started, if you cannot handle people critisizing your thread then maybe you shouldn't start a thread about some crazy idea that is bound to stir up some critisism and/or heated discussion.
edit on 18/3/11 by Aliensdoexist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensdoexist

My Screename and Avatar should have nothing to do with my posts, although I do believe that Aliens do exist
I am not in the Aliens and ufos section spewing my disbelief jumping on your threads. If you dont believe thats fine. I have no problem. I have shown proof of the possibility of this theory.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
What possible gain could anyone get from causing such a catastrophe?

A: cheap, pre-cleared real estate.

(thank you, I'll be back with more snappy answers to silly questions next week)

-

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
GO NZ
Not really if they did do that to Japan though

Ive always thought that NZ's military had secrets, you never really hear anything to do with weapons of warfare (Inside the country)
Interesting post S+F

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Theres a viseo called Fukushima Tokyo stock exchage irregu-nomalies and it shows that the stock exchage new a but the impending disaster also there was strange investment anomalies in the construction industry in Japan from foreign investors....whatever the reason they did it.....it was an attack that has finished off Japan

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Its no secret that tsunamis can be created by nuclear and other weapons. Even small yields can shift tectonic plates which in turn will cause earthquakes then tsunamis.

It's only "no secret" if you choose to believe all the unsubstantiated assertions that it is true, and watch sci-fi movies.

Otherwise it is speculation.

PROJECT SEAL:

Project Seal ( also known as the Tsunami bomb) was a programme by the New Zealand military to develop a weapon that could create destructive tsunamis. This weapon was tested in Whangaparaoa off the coast of Auckland between 1944-1945. The experiments were conducted by Professor Thomas Leech. British and US defence chiefs were eager to see it developed and it was considered as important as the atomic bomb. The weapon was only tested using small explosions and never on a full scale. If it were to be fully produced and used, it would have created huge amounts of damage to coastal cities; it could have even been used with a nuclear charge. After 4000 test explosions over a seven-month period, none of which generated an appreciable tsunami, the project was closed down when it was determined that there were errors in the theoretical basis of the plan. The top secret documents on Project Seal were only declassified in 1999. A copy of the declassified report is available to the public at the Scripps Institution Of Oceanography Library in San Diego, California. Portions of the report can be viewed online at www.centerforufotruth.org... in the Shared Documents section.
en.wikipedia.org...

Right - so the whole experiment yeilded nothing, and yet it also would have "created huge amounts of damage to coastal cities" - make up your mind - which??

We know exactly what sort of tsunamis underwater nuclear explosions can generate thanks to Operation Crossroad testing a 23kt bomb 90 feet underwater.

It is impressive - but nothing even remotely close to the Japanese tsunami - 5 miles away there was a 15 foot wave - why not just drop the bomb on the target city in the 1st place??!!

Ther were also a series of underwater tests as part of Operation Hardtack I - from 150 to 3200 feet underwater

Ther have also been over 1000 underground tests carried out around the world.

1 French test at 1/2 the usual depth on Muroroa Atoll generated a submarine landslide that caused a smal tsunami and may have injured some people - see a short summary here under "environmental effects" - it was a 120 Kt shot at 400m depth instead of 800m.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I wrote this thread some time ago and with all this talk of the radiation that is now arriving in North America, could a underwater nuclear explosion produce similar radiation at this level?

Check out the tsunami in the video.

remeber this ?
2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on Sunday, 26 December 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The quake itself is known by the scientific community as the Sumatra–Andaman earthquake.[5][6] The resulting tsunami was given various names, including the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, South Asian tsunami, Indonesian tsunami, the Christmas tsunami and the Boxing Day tsunami.[7]

Then one week later "

By NBC’s Jim Miklaszewski and wire services
updated 1/10/2005 2:25:47 PM ET
Print Font:
WASHINGTON — NBC News has obtained dramatic new details about the accident involving the U.S. Navy submarine San Francisco over the weekend that killed one sailor and injured 23 others.
Navy officials say the Los Angeles class submarine was cruising at approximately 40 mph at a depth of 525 feet Saturday when it slammed into an undersea "mound" about 350 miles southeast of Guam.

Guam is less than 1200 miles from Japan.

Conspiracy? Was this sub involved in the underwater nuclear detonation that caused the Indonesian tsunami and could the Japanese tsunami have been caused by a detonation,.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Wow, you sure got quite a bit of denial in your thread, didn't ya?

Anyways, for all of the "Haters" who say that nukes cannot trigger earthquakes because "Earthquakes have far more energy than nukes"

These people don't understand what a Earthquake IS.

So, I'm going to break it down for them.

An earthquake is a release of stored elastic energy in one violent moment as a fault reasserts its original unelastic configuration.

At a fault line, two large masses of rock (tectonic plates) are rubbing up against eachother, because they are moving in different directions.

This movement isn't smooth, because of the friction between the two fault faces (The area where the two plates actually touch)

Most of the time, the force of friction prevents the fault faces from sliding against eachother, and as the plates move, the faces are stuck together by that friction....

This movement, combined with the static relative position of the fault faces, causes the tectonic plate to bend slightly, as one side is moving, and the other side is staying in the same place.

This builds up potential energy (Elastic energy) of the tectonic plate wanting to be Unbent.

The earthquake HAPPENS, when the total stored elastic energy OVERCOMES the force of friction keeping the two fault faces in place (relative to eachother)

It starts to slip at one place, and this release of energy transmits more force to the surrounding areas, that combine with the elastic force, and overcome the force of friction on larger and larger areas of the fault face.

The theory of using nuclear weapons to TRIGGER an earthquake, comes from this mechanism, where the energy released from the nuclear explosion AT THE FAULT FACE, both reduces the force of friction at that location, precipitating a seismic cascade, AND providing mechanical energy to begin the cascade in the first place.

It's like using a small pebble to start a series of dominoes falling down.

It just takes a little nudge, in the right place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join