It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Core is heating up?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
Listen up, this is what he is talking about:

The Georeactor Theory of J. Marvin Herndon.

Hi again!

Sorry for the gap of response to what you shared. Have been reading into your link today and also venturing other links in which yours led me to. Its all been interesting reading to say the least.

Sezsue brought up the plasma idea and I think there may be some connection with that too. Sezsue mentioned that there may be cycles or phases (going off of memory here) and the georeactor theory mentions that there would be times of the 'reactor at the core' turning on and off...effecting our magnetic field. Everything in nature has cycles or phases and I dont see why the earths core would be any different.

So anyways..the link I have found most interesting was a link that your wiki link led me to...

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/11/29/MNGPIA17BL45.DTL

Researchers are preparing to test the highly controversial theory of a San Diego scientist, J. Marvin Herndon, who thinks a huge, natural nuclear reactor or "georeactor" -- a vast deposit of uranium several miles wide -- exists at Earth's core, thousands of miles beneath our feet. Read more: www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/11/29/MNGPIA17BL45.DTL#ixzz1HfATBtNb

"Herndon's idea about (a reactor) located at the center of the Earth, if validated, will open a new era in planetary physics," said four Russian scientists Read more: www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/11/29/MNGPIA17BL45.DTL#ixzz1HfAiB1U6

On the other hand, "Dr. Herndon is a brilliant and original thinker. I agree with his claim that his theory has been unjustly ignored," said geoscientist David Deming of the University of Oklahoma. Read more: www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/11/29/MNGPIA17BL45.DTL&ao=2#ixzz1HfBvUIfO

Still reading with interest

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join